Lil Miss Preggas :D wiv baba no2

Im 26 wks tomorrow the pregnancy is going way to fast now. My scan was ok but the baby measuring up tiny so went back 2 wks later at the moment baby is doing ok as long as the growth doesn't slow down anymore. But I been so ill over xmas which probably doesn't help but im kind of thinking my baby will catch up over the next 14 wks. I hope everything well with your babys heart at the scan and fingers cross your find out the sex too-any feelings yet wot your having?

beccaharrison89 said:
omg same haha 16th june.gt 20 week scan 30th jan and im 16wks4days today.how r u feeling?

Same here 16+4 lol well i dnt hav a date for 20week scan yet but im gettin scanned on 16thjan for an 18 week.scan cos they want to check out my babys heart. How u doin wiv weight gain? X

Cas3 said:
Im 26 wks tomorrow the pregnancy is going way to fast now. My scan was ok but the baby measuring up tiny so went back 2 wks later at the moment baby is doing ok as long as the growth doesn't slow down anymore. But I been so ill over xmas which probably doesn't help but im kind of thinking my baby will catch up over the next 14 wks. I hope everything well with your babys heart at the scan and fingers cross your find out the sex too-any feelings yet wot your having?

Aw bless u but at least u seen ur baby again in th scan. Im sure she will beef up. I really dnt have a clue yet. I dnt even knw wat knw wat im wantin. It feels differnt bein pregnant this time. I seemd to be all excitd last time n it hasnt really hit me properly yet. I duno if its just you tend to be more excited bein pregnant the very first tim?? I really dnt knw xx

xKimmyDecBride2Bx said:
Same here 16+4 lol well i dnt hav a date for 20week scan yet but im gettin scanned on 16thjan for an 18 week.scan cos they want to check out my babys heart. How u doin wiv weight gain? X

i am constantly hungry amd want to eat anything and everything. i was on slimming world before hand and told myself i was going to stick to it bit i ain't
so far i have gained 5 pound.what about u?

beccaharrison89 said:
i am constantly hungry amd want to eat anything and everything. i was on slimming world before hand and told myself i was going to stick to it bit i ain't
so far i have gained 5 pound.what about u?

Well since xmas i hadnt gained anythn but i not been on scales for couple weeks. Im gna go in in the mornin. 5lb is not bad at all! X

Aw bless u but at least u seen ur baby again in th scan. Im sure she will beef up. I really dnt have a clue yet. I dnt even knw wat knw wat im wantin. It feels differnt bein pregnant this time. I seemd to be all excitd last time n it hasnt really hit me properly yet. I duno if its just you tend to be more excited bein pregnant the very first tim?? I really dnt knw xx

Im going try to eat more healthier to see if it helps with the growth. Im not a excited this time either but think its just cos im running around after a toddler all day and it wasn't that long ago I was pregnant with her. Not really brought much for baby yet. There seems to be alot of baby boys being born this year I didn't mind wot I was having as long as the baby's healthy but I know my OH would of loved a little boy but he seems happy enough now xx

Cas3 said:
Im going try to eat more healthier to see if it helps with the growth. Im not a excited this time either but think its just cos im running around after a toddler all day and it wasn't that long ago I was pregnant with her. Not really brought much for baby yet. There seems to be alot of baby boys being born this year I didn't mind wot I was having as long as the baby's healthy but I know my OH would of loved a little boy but he seems happy enough now xx

Ah im glad its.not just me,i was startin to feel guilty. Im also runnin round after a lil hyper toddler who doesnt sleep well ect so i tend to worry alot for when this baby comes how il cope wiv night-time n tht. Im sure once i knw wat im havin itl start to feel mre realistic x

i keep sayiNg im going to try and stock up n everytHing when things r on offer etc. i seen a baby moNitor with a video cam in it yday motorola 49.99 is this good?i dont no how much they r norm.
i also got a galtnest playgym was 49.99bit i gt it in sale for 19.99

I've been a little worried too, my LO sleeps great its just getting out and about with them and doing the school runs etc.

Yeah its good idea to stock up on things when they are on offer save you loads especially on essentials. Ive never used a baby monitor but going get one this time but your baby gym was a good deal they can be quite expensive luckly ive got one from last time that was hardly used x

sooo excited just bought the baby Monitor online. 49.99 frm home and Brgain website.can the baby go in the big inflatable playgyms from birth or that too young?
cant you tell this is my first hehe

I haven't bought anything yet, mainly because I have everything from my little boy and I don't know what I'm having yet. But I can't wait to start buying stuff :)

Certain tHings I am waiting to buy till I kNow what I having. so far i have been so lucky i am only 16weeks and one of my clients has bought me a vibrating and singing bouncer.someone else got me moses basket and stand. and i have bought playgym and monitor.
evwrything i see i just want to buy

I was like that too, we had so many thing bought or gifted to us, 2 cots, Moses basket, high chair, vibrating bouncer and swing, travel system pram, travel cot, bedding and stuff, baby bath, loads more but we didn't have to buy any of the big stuff we were so lucky. Have fun buying the bits you can it's great to do that while your waiting for the little one to arrive x

Cas3 said:
I've been a little worried too, my LO sleeps great its just getting out and about with them and doing the school runs etc.

Yeah its good idea to stock up on things when they are on offer save you loads especially on essentials. Ive never used a baby monitor but going get one this time but your baby gym was a good deal they can be quite expensive luckly ive got one from last time that was hardly used x

I knw wat u mean. My toddler wil b 2 n 4 mnth wen lil arrives so im in two minds whetha to get a double buggy x

Back