Lil Miss Preggas :D wiv baba no2

xKimmyRx

soon to be slim...x
Well jus found out today im pregnant wiv baby number 2 !

I think im only about 5 weeks gone, am so excited already !

xkimmyx
xSoon2bMrsSlimx

Congratulations. :)

Congrats - are u feeling sick? Ive not much longer to go now (thankfully)

Ahh have u enjoyed ur pregnancy ?

Im not feelin so much sick but physically exhausted lol and my 1 half yr old keeps me on my toes lol

X

xkimmyx
xSoon2bMrsSlimx

Ah thank you:)

Whats up wiv me I just cant stop eating ! There is just no filling me up !

Not the best start to my pregnancy lol x

xkimmyx
xSoon2bMrsSlimx

I have just found out i am 4-5 weeks pregnant and went doctors and they rubbish. She basically just your first appointment will be 12 weeks at hospital,
Do they.ring me or has.anyone got a clue what happrens now ? ? ? ? ?

Well at my old drs they took a wee sample but when I rang mine she said they take your word for it as home prgnancy tests are just as reliable ! I had to fill a quick form in with my name tel numba etc for the drs to pass onto the midwife. So if I were u id ring them up and ask them to pass ur details onto midwife as u need to see her b4 ur 12 weeks so she can take ur blood etc.
Hope that helps x

xkimmyx
xSoon2bMrsSlimx

The doc said to make an appointment with the midwife in the surgery in about 4 weeks but when i went to make it the receptionist said it was rong and the dic had gt it ring,she said i cudnt have an appointment with their midwife until after my 12 week scan. All confused and dont know what to do?

Ah I would ring them again 2mro cos its the midwife who contacts the hospital to book ur scan usually otherwise the hospital wont know ur pregnant if that makes sense. And usually on ur first appointment the midwife comes to ur house. I dnt think the receptionist know what shes talkin about x

xkimmyx
xSoon2bMrsSlimx

I would just ask them to pass your number on to her and ask her to give you a call x

xkimmyx
xSoon2bMrsSlimx

I think I saw her at about 7 weeks and she came to my house for about half hour. She took blood n that and spoke about what hospital I wanted my appointments at x

xkimmyx
xSoon2bMrsSlimx

I have just booked in but i have booked it for when i will be about 10 weeks coz i am off wrk that week. Receptionist said its just a 15 minute appointment with midwife

Ah well at least it something and its before ur scan so that good ! She will just take ur blood to test it etc, I dont think she will listen to heartbeat cos im not sure they can hear it that early, but dnt quote me on that!

In the meantime I would just enjoy enjoy lie ins and full nights sleep cos as u get bigger and when the baby arrives they are almost non existant! Lol

X

xkimmyx
xSoon2bMrsSlimx

Im 6 weeks today! Yey!
Got my first midwife appointment in two weeks plus iv kinda got control of my appetite too, so we will see how long that lasts for x

xPreggasKimmyx
xSoon2bMrsSlimx

R congrats hun i nt entirely sure wen i am 6 weeks.i went docs last fri and she sed i was 4-5 weeks so this.week i am.5-6. I managed to get through to my docs and bookedan appoinment for end.of november which would make me around 10 weeks is that to late ?

Back