Lil Mrs Sunshines Shrink Down Diary

I am struggling big time at the moment. One day Im eat eat eat, the next I'm grazing like a bird. I think I need to stabilise - get regular, constant meals, focus on not overeating and not undereating.

I think from tomorrow morning I am going to have three meals a day. Good meals. All the DVDs I have show 1200-1500 calorie diets with the 4 times of DVD each week. I am planning on doing the Jillian Micheals Banish Fat Fast one week and Debbie Rush Bulge Buster the next. I thought this would keep me interested without getting bored.

I think really the big picture is my bingeing - I think if I can sort this everything else in life will come. Any suggestions how to avoid the big binges and cravings for sweet sweet stuffs?

Weight watchers do little packets of cakes, in their own separate packaging so you wont be tempted when the whole thing is open..... a little treat every now and then takes away my craving for the sweet stuff :)
x

I decided last night to start journalling. It helped - felt awful through the night and now.

I spoke with husband briefly at 3am when he got in from work; going to negotiate the extra day exercise a week - making 5 days out of the 7. Hopefully this will help with bigger losses and less bingeing. I think if binges were under control I'd succeed.

My focus today is to flush out my sysetm ready for a start tomorrow. Hopefully I will have an hour - 2 hours of exercise this evening. Got a busy day planned so should fly by - hopefully!!

Back