Lilo's journey to a lighter future!

Lol i just have these visions of you running from room to room to avoud these foods lol your doing really well!
Have a lovely weekend xxx

Hi All

Bit peed off today as scales have not moved - well not quite true I kept getting on and off and they had a 5 lb range this morning - that has not happened before mid point was STS however!

Trying not to sabotage today! Went for a lovely woodland walk with the boys and Mum and Dad this morning the bluebells were spectacular and the boys got to see baby animals!!

have not told my family about the diet as I know they would lecture me and I just want to do this by myself - think Dad is finding it strange that I keep saying no to ice creams and cake!!

not like me at all ...

Anyway plucking up courage to mow the lawn this afternoon..Ahhhhhhh

XX

Keep at it they will get movin soon!! Hope u manage to mow that football field of urs lol

Ohhhh think ur dads gonna crack on soon to what's goin on lol xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yes I hope they all start to notice soon - we are all going to Devon in May so I expect I will have to spill the beans!

had a real rubbish afternoon on Saturday - felt really pissed off and ate badly including some of the boys left over Easter eggs (naughty mummy!!)

Still 100% on Sunday and 1 shake down today and a new positive attitude so lets hope it lasts!!

Have a good week

XX

You do have it harder having to resist all of those catered meetings, I would probably have crumbled by now lilo, there's no way the lawn can be done it's raining again that's one good thing I keep telling myself lol
One little blip is all and back on is brilliant well done, just hope I can stick now I am now .

Hi Cable... ye another bloody catered meeting on Wednesday ... think I might rush off and make a soup as it is in my office!!

I don't know whats up with me today I was 100% shake bar chilli and veg and pork(OK I know your not suposed to have pork but I have 5 steaks in the freezer and I need to defrost it). Then get the boys to bed and have 3 custard creams and a packet of revels I wasn't even hungry?!?!?!?

Off to bed after packing up the ebay sales hope I have a better attitude tomorrow.

XX

Ohhh never mind hun forget the bllip and stick at it :)
Wudnt worry too much about the pork I always have it, hope u have a good day xx

Thanks Stef

I just seem to sabotage myself whan there is no need!!

Still today is another day as they say!!

chocolate shake and bar so far and luch with a friend - I am going to have an omlette and salad then out tonight - no meal though!!

Take care

XX

Ohhhh omlette, im feelin one of them for my tea!!
Have a lovely day xx

Hi !

Went out with the girls last night and a white coffee was all I had so pretty chuffed - just managed a shake bar and spag bol today and chicken salad planned for tonight so fingers crossed I'll be OK!!!

Indian out with the girls on Saturday but I think I will be OK as I love tandori chicken and salad - may treat meyself to a glass of wine it I have lost some weight at WI - I'm not a big drinler and as I always drive I am not tempted - but I'm being choauffered on Saturday ....

Have a lovely day despite this crappy weather!!

The boys loved the Tiddler - they had a great time so we have booked for the pantomime after X mas ... sleeping beauty ... lets hope I'm a bit lighter by then!!

XX

Well done Hun! And yep as dee said be carefull with the wine! Can be dangerous in ketosis! Aww glad they had a great time! Sleeping beauty sounds good!! Xx

thats what i usually have if we go indian, scrummy!!!! and still keeps you in doesnt it,
you too have a fab day, doing well lilo x

Yeah U just need to be carefull, saying that I had 3 vodka and cokes and was fine but everyone is different, just be aware :)
Hope u have a good day today xx

I would be careful especially if you are driving! If u want the wine u will need to knock yourself out of ketones before hand like in the morning :)

Yeah i think its yor liver you give a bashing..... As its already in overdrive sorting burning fat!!! Lol...

Ok thanks for your advice - think I knocked myself out yesterday after a major binge at work... I'm so tired at the moment working full time and looking after the boys my will power which was never my strong point has gone completely !!!

Had a hot sausage roll at work (someones birthady) and then some easter egg at home as well as shake bar and mushroom soup and chicken salad.

I need a major kick up the a..e!!!

Still on holiday from next Friday so I need to try and get back on track and then be a good as possible when we are away - low carb at least - then I will be back and back on track with excersice as of the 14th May.

Fingers crossed ... it seems I can resist anything but temptation at the mo!!

Have a great day ladies and thank you all for your support

xxxx

Don't worry about it hun, enjoy ur break, then u can start again 100% with ur willpower back!! And we can give u that kick up the bum then haha xx

Back