Lily's 261st attempt at sticking to a plan - JUDDD!!

I did quite well with Atkins for a while but found that I got stuck once I'd lost a couple of stones. I don't think me and carbs get on too well, but JUDDD seems to have the same effect on me as doing Atkins - I s'pose because I'm only having a significant number of carbs every other day.
I found the same - lost two stone, then gained it again, back and forth - so hope the same doesn't happen here :)

I did quite well with Atkins for a while but found that I got stuck once I'd lost a couple of stones. I don't think me and carbs get on too well, but JUDDD seems to have the same effect on me as doing Atkins - I s'pose because I'm only having a significant number of carbs every other day.

I found the same on Atkins - lost two stone, then gained it again, over and over - so hope the same doesn't happen here :)

Good luck with whatever you decide to do.

Hi Lily, hope you find the daily weighing helps ;) I had just milk allowance on most of my DD the week before last and all of them last week and to be honest I find it a lot easier just to say I am not eating today, I don't get hunger pangs until maybe 10 ish at night when a last cuppa and bed sorts that out, it may be worth a try ?

Hi Lily,

Weighed this morning and despite the improved fitness - I'd gained back the 2 I'd loss and 2 more. So, I'll be changing my stats and my wicked, wicked ways.

Down Day. :(.

Mel x

Hi lily! I hope you have a good down day. Green tea and a lemon SnS bar down for me. The green tea is helping take the edge off!

Morning Lily,

Down Day not too bad - fitness already this morning (walk/run with little dog).. Skinny rules water drunk. Off to good start... Fingers crossed.

I hope you have a good day!

Morning Nat and Mel - excellent starts to the week there! :clap: Inspirational stuff!

I have commenced my DD with a cup of tea and a glass of water. I have extra motivation to actually get through today's DD as the scales were not kind this morning. :mad: Onwards and downwards!

Saturday 30 June - 15st 13lbs
Sunday 1 July - 15st 13lbs (after UD)
Monday 2 July - 16st exactly :( :( :( (after UD)

Lily said:
Morning Nat and Mel - excellent starts to the week there! :clap: Inspirational stuff!

I have commenced my DD with a cup of tea and a glass of water. I have extra motivation to actually get through today's DD as the scales were not kind this morning. :rant: Onwards and downwards!

Saturday 30 June - 15st 13lbs
Sunday 1 July - 15st 13lbs (after UD)
Monday 2 July - 16st exactly :( :( :( (after UD)

The Up Day Up Tick to be expected. Interested in seeing tomorrow's post DD drop.

The Up Day Up Tick to be expected. Interested in seeing tomorrow's post DD drop.

Oh, I know - it was just seeing that number 16. Not nice. :( Never want to see it again!

Lily said:
Oh, I know - it was just seeing that number 16. Not nice. :( Never want to see it again!

I was 160.8 or something like that yesterday... Very, very upsetting. Hence Down Day!

And I'm going to try to do 5 to 7 Down Days - not the JUDDD low (as the calculator recommends 364 or something like that) but under 1,000 preferably under 800 with some fitness. By then, I should have the Venn Diet (I mentioned in my diary drafted). And, when I up/ down in the future it'll be sugar free/low GI even on up days.

Don't despair lily you have seen my gains after my UP weekends!!! 4lbs by this morning but in honestly doesn't bother me as I know it will be off again by tomorrow and so will yours and I never feel those 4lbs in my clothes etc and I bet you don't either, remember its the trend you are interested in not the random numbers xx

morning lily x

Lily,

The Skinny Rules say that there is nothing wrong with weighing yourself or daily weighing! That we are all adults and realize that there will be fluctuations. It even quotes a study that showed people who self-weighed frequently (when on a weight loss program) lost significantly more weight.

I was already following a lot of rules (I can only imagine how much more overweight I'd be if I was not), but I am adding (back - have done this in the past) water within 15 minutes of getting up, water before every meal, protein with every meal, No Food (or calories, because you aren't allowed to drink your calories) after 8 p.m. - at 8 last night I brushed and flossed my teeth, then used a tooth whitening tray (much needed). That stayed in a hour, then I rinsed and lightly brushed. I definitely followed the "go to bed a little hungry rule" - but I slept better and woke up feeling more rested.

I hope you have a good day.

Have a lovely day tomorrow lily!

Ruth
X

Hi Lily hope all is well x

Hope that you've had a lovely day!

Ruth
X

Hi Lily!

Back