Lily's 261st attempt at sticking to a plan - JUDDD!!

Great post Mel, thats how I see it too, it makes maintaining when we get to goal achievable too doesn't it. Yep and step away from those scales young lady:whoopass: :D

LOL, I know. But I'm only going to log the lower numbers on the scale and just note the upward bounces with interest. :D Like Mel and Jo, I'm going to view this as a WOE instead of a diet so I'm going to be noting my weight purely for curiosity purposes - I have no intention of weighing every day, just when the urge takes me. :)

And it was nice to see that lower number at last - that's the lowest I've seen in a few months.

Now this is weird, but I'm on an UD and I'm struggling with hunger. No, not in the usual way. I'm not hungry! I've eaten only because I needed to get some calories in, not because I particularly wanted to eat. Weird. I'd say I was the appetite suppression thing but I've only got one truly successful DD under my belt, so... :confused:

I'm not knocking it, mind! :D

Hi Lily,

I'm finding that as well. I think you kind of detox on a Down and then aren't as "craving". Hummm. As long as it works, eh?

CFF's feet were hurting her so badly that she went to a therapist. She got a referral. Bu then she tarted LL and lost a stone and her feet quit hurting.

Hi Lily,

I'm finding that as well. I think you kind of detox on a Down and then aren't as "craving". Hummm. As long as it works, eh?

CFF's feet were hurting her so badly that she went to a therapist. She got a referral. Bu then she tarted LL and lost a stone and her feet quit hurting.

Oh, I'm quite sure that my GP would be most unsympathetic and just tell me to lose weight. Well, that's the plan! Good to know I might not have to wait too long before my joints stop hurting. :)

Glad it's going well, Mel x

Hi Lily. Ru on a DD today? I'm really struggling with mine again. I think I found it easier with CD shakes rather than real food choices.
X

I am on a DD yes. And I'm using shakes and finding it okay. I didn't to start with though - it took me a while to get my head around DDs. What worked for me was to stop telling myself that I was being deprived on DDs - that I was making a choice to not eat very much so I could enjoy a lovely UD. It's also helped to give myself permission to eat up to 800 cals if I need them (somehow that's led to me not needing to have more than 500!). No idea why! :)

Lily said:
I am on a DD yes. And I'm using shakes and finding it okay. I didn't to start with though - it took me a while to get my head around DDs. What worked for me was to stop telling myself that I was being deprived on DDs - that I was making a choice to not eat very much so I could enjoy a lovely UD. It's also helped to give myself permission to eat up to 800 cals if I need them (somehow that's led to me not needing to have more than 500!). No idea why! :)

I'm still watching you! When is your next weigh in?

*sitting waiting and watching* can't wait to see how you have got on :)

What time and where? ;) im coming to peer over your shoulder!

*sitting waiting and watching* can't wait to see how you have got on :)

LOL, you two. I'll do my very best, okay? I was (rather surprisingly, I thought) still 15st 6 this morning despite yesterday being an UD. I'm hoping that means that I'll be down a bit more tomorrow, seeing as I've been DDing today - but I won't count my chickens just yet...

Lily said:
Just putting a link here to an interesting article I read lately (just so I can find it again, really :))

Can Fasting for Two Days Each Week Help Prevent Dementia?

Note that fasting is considered to be the consumption of 500-800 cals/day...

Just found your diary, lily, hi! What a fantastic link, thanks for sharing! I'm only getting 2 DDs in a week at mo (back to three when school starts again) but its working for me, and this article backs that up. Thanks again, totally fab!

Another great reason for giving Juddd a go, very interesting thanks for the link :)

Okay, today is official weigh in day. Please bear in mind that I only managed 2 proper down days and it's week one.

6 lbs off! :eek::worthy::D

Not bad, eh? And today's an UD :eat:

:D:D:D

Absolutely fantastic, really pleased for you :woohoo:Enjoy your UP day x

Lily said:
Okay, today is official weigh in day. Please bear in mind that I only managed 2 proper down days and it's week one.

6 lbs off! :eek::worthy::D

Not bad, eh? And today's an UD :eat:

:D:D:D

Woohoooo *does a little dance* well done :) that's fab x

Back