Lily's 261st attempt at sticking to a plan - JUDDD!!

You and me both hun!

It's ok. You are doing too well to care about work too much. Now is the evening and tomorrow must be an up day, so higgity high five for that!

Awww hope tomorrow is better for you, and well done in keeping your cals low under duress x
Thank you x
You and me both hun!

It's ok. You are doing too well to care about work too much. Now is the evening and tomorrow must be an up day, so higgity high five for that!

:party0019: Absolutely-doodley! :party0019:

Lily said:
Aw, thanks for asking. :)

It's actually been a bl**dy awful day (work - arrrgh!) but I kept my calories down to 600 so it could've been worse.

Hope your days have been okay x

That is very good. Well done on the calories. Especially, with having had a bad day.

Well done with keeping your calories at 600 on a bad day :D

Hope you have a better day tomorrow!!

Ruth
X

Morning Lily -

I can see the sun. It is gonna be a better day. And you're UP, right?

Have a good day Lily x

Morning Mel and thanks Jo. Yes,it's an UD and the sun is shining. And I've had a cheese toastie and I'm not hungry now (so I think that may prove my theory that I need some protein at breakfast to stop my UDs from becoming up up and away days :D

My son wants pizza this evening to celebrate that he's finished his GCSEs (whether he's passed them is another story!).

Isnt it great to be on a plan where you can say "yes" to pizza? :D :D :D

Hello just popping by to say hey :)

Your doing really well :)

And i agree, saying yes to pizza ona diet is gonna be a very strange one lol

Have a lovely day xxx

Hi Lily. I've eaten less today on my UD than on a usual DD. I also had protein for breakfast (bacon medallions and an egg) and have not been at all hungry since. Like u saving my calories for pizza tonight (and wine and football)
X

Morning Mel and thanks Jo. Yes,it's an UD and the sun is shining. And I've had a cheese toastie and I'm not hungry now (so I think that may prove my theory that I need some protein at breakfast to stop my UDs from becoming up up and away days :D

My son wants pizza this evening to celebrate that he's finished his GCSEs (whether he's passed them is another story!).

Isnt it great to be on a plan where you can say "yes" to pizza? :D :D :D

My sons last one is on Mon thank goodness, then its just fingers crossed and hope he gets what he needs eh ;)
And yes its lovely saying yes to Pizza , enjoy xx

bajoleth said:
My sons last one is on Mon thank goodness, then its just fingers crossed and hope he gets what he needs eh ;)
And yes its lovely saying yes to Pizza , enjoy xx

Yum Pizza. Freakin down day cravings.

Fingers crossed for your son's results.

Thanks, you have got to feel for the youngsters today, student loans, jobs few and far between, at least in my day if you didn't get the results you needed at least you could get a job, but hey thats a whole other thread, lets hope me, lily and our boys are celebrating in August, as long as its an UP day of course ha ha x

Hope you enjoy the pizza and have had a great evening Lily :D

Ruth
x

Hey Lily u munched on pizza then.. what toppings? hope you had pepperoni lol:D how's your weekend treating you? x

Evening Lily, hope you have had a good day x
@shanny are you Juddding now, sorry I can't remember :eek: if so how are you getting on?

Evening all!

Yes, I had pepperoni on my pizza and it was very nice, thank you.

Quick question about weigh days... Clearly it's better to weigh in after a down day, but if you choose to weigh in on a Saturday every week, that's going to be the day after an up day every other week. :confused: How do others get around that?

Anyhow... I weighed in today, cos it's Saturday and I can announce I stayed the same. There's exciting. :rolleyes: Now I might've expected to end up a little lower tomorrow but unfortunately I've most definitely had an ID (that may well be on the cusp of an UD, actually). I say unfortunately, but I did enjoy every bite of the large slice of carrot cake I had. :drool: So, not to worry, but tomorrow needs to be an UD, or at least an ID so that I can partake in the Sunday dinner I'm going to cook for DH and DS. Maybe an ID would be best, actually, followed by an UD on Monday cos I need to be able to have an UD on Wednesday (that definitely can't be an ID - probably out to lunch with my team and out to dinner with my Dad that evening).

Isn't it nice that you don't have to feel like you've blown the diet? I mean, I guess you have to take care that you don't have whole strings on UDs ;) but it's really cool that you can switch over to an UD if you need to. It definitely is better for that ol' "Diet Head" thingy.

Hope you've all had a good Saturday. Sure, it'd be nice to see the sun, but at least my son's bedroom is clean again (yes, I know I should make him do it himself, but he'd never have gone up the corners with the Dyson! :D).

Oh god lily! I know what you mean! I have had an up, up and away day. Yesterday was an ID. Still I'm defo due a clean. Proper down day tomorrow! I feel gross!

Carrot cake though.....mmmmm

Most of these guys di DD on mon, we'd, fri so sat is always after a DD for them. If you stick to strict DD/UD rotation then I suppose it will be sat one week and sun the next (or weigh fortnightly)
I can't answer though cos I'm a daily wweigher. I like to see the fluctuations and remind myself to pull back.

gentoo/aptenny

Hi Lily.
I think most longer JUDDDers have DD's M W F and UD's Sat and Sunday, so Saturday would always be after a DD.
If I were u I would hold off the weigh in until the Sunday if the Friday had been an UD.
X

Looks like me and gentoo were having a psychic link there... Lol
X

Back