lilzee is back for a brand new start

lilzee

I have got a bit too slack since the wedding. When I lost a stone with s and s . I went a bit mad and put it on plus some. :eek: . Ive ordered my packs which are coming tom . Im gonna start the day with eggs and hope they come around lunch so i csn start straight away . i did really enjoy the taste of them before. So should be ok hopefully . Heres to getting through the first few days . Eek :)

bit gutted today, ive woken up really poorly again, i keep getting the same symptoms, the packs arrive tonight at 5. im not keen on starting the diet until im feeling better. so might give it a couple days. and make a docs appt in the mean time. i was looking forward to getting on with it but, will wait till im a bit healthier :)

I went to the doctors and been told my symptoms are stress. And Im on meds to control the symptoms. I'm starting the diet Monday :)

Ahh well I finally start tom morning. I'm going with 4 packs and milk for tea's. I'm nervous but I really need to do this. Its really getting me down that I've put on this weight so quickly. Feel like a balloon :( and most of my clothes don't fit me . Must try and be positive though and give this week a good go. One week at a time. :) x

Good luck for your starting date tomorrow you will soon get the weight off and will be feeling so much better .

Good luck

Day 2 today, yesterday went well. apart from my breakfast cafe late shake, I didn't enjoy that at all. mushroom pasta was lush. tom soup was ok-ish prob wont order again and the bars were as lush as i remembered :) they really do make this diet do-able lol :) . . . had my choc shake this morning, i really enjoyed it so that was a relief. maybe my tastes have changed a bit from when i did it last. I'm having the spicey spag for lunch. I'm awaiting some water flavouring as I hate the taste of water and cant live in just cups of tea/coffee x

hope everyone else is having a good day :) x

Thanks lass :) considering I'm having a rough day, I'm quite positive about the diet so far. . . . , think it just feels nice being in control again.

My orange water flavour arrived. really pleased with it, i had lemon last year, and didnt go much on it, but really like this orange one. Yay! x

Doing great keep that going

Back