Limited Edition Muller Light

suepat10

I am one of the 63336
Just been to Morrisons and they have no Lemon Muller Lights but have a new Limited Edition Summer Berry one.

Not impressed! I really like the Lemon ones. I've just had one of the berry ones and it doesn't seem that different to the other fruit ones - but then I am sulking!

Ditto - the berry one is nice, but nothing exciting. Loved the lemon one though - it was really unusual. Ho Hum, at least hey are still making the choc multipacks - I love that choc orange one (although I do have to feed hubby the cherry one as it has syns :rolleyes:)

:sigh:can't get them in the town where I live - it's only a small wee town. Still - I'm going to Glasgow at the end of the month, so will look in Sainsbury's there:rolleyes:

oh thanks for the heads up on this ladoes.. i will have a look tomorrow.. there is a muller light that has some sort of chocolate sprinkle on top in it...not a corner one the normal round tubs... does it have any syns..

Gems xx

If you're talking about the vanilla with dark chocolate sprinkles Gemsy, then no, it's syn free! :D:)

That sucks!! I have never seen Lemon mullerlights, they sound yummy.

I can't even get the choc multipacks from our local sainsburys, it sucks.

Im lovin the toffee ones though, always have! xx

I'll be missing the lemon ones. :( Maybe if we send an email to Muller protesting that they become a standard line?! ;)

I'm not that keen on yogurts but I liked the lemon one, but my fave was the orange and dark choc sprinkles, it was so scrummy. When I bought the pack my hubby had to eat the other four as I don't like cherry flavoured anything and I didn't like the vanilla. Will look out for the berries one tho xx

Back