1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Linda's Diary

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Food Diaries' started by slim4son, 29 March 2011 Social URL.

1. slim4son

slim4son Full Member

hi well i have decided to do a diary i started last thurs on sw and weight 20 st 7 however i have previously come from ww which i was fed up of counting points and just did not feel like i was eating the right foods anyway i really like sw for example today i have had

brekkie 2 weetabix he(b)
    skimmed milk HE (a)

dinner 2 smoked haddock
    brussell sprouts

lunch :- 1 baked potato and baked beans in tom sauce

2 muller light yoghurts

no fruit i need to buy some

i going to disney land paris next week just hope i dont ruin diet
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. slim4son

slim4son Full Member

week 1 i have lost 6pounds woooooo hoo really please with good start going on holiday next week to paris but vow to be good at least ill try they have loads of pizza at work i am having jacket pot with tuna and mayo 1 syn value had sk milk he (a) and 2 weetabix h e (b)
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.