Food diary of a newbie

So Here's the last couple of days. Been super busy.

Tuesday

Blueberries

Steak
Wm bread HE
Light spreads .5 syn
Light ketchup . 5 syn

Mulleright

Chicken casserole
With speed veg onions
Sliced Potatoes
Schwartz casserole mix 5 syns
6 syns
Wednesday

Steak and oyster sauce noodles free
2 alpen light bars HE

Lamb shanks slow cooked
SW chips with soy sauce and onions

175ml glass of whole milk HE

So here is my delicious steak and oyster noodles made with dry noodles
IMG_0644.JPG

And my very slow cooked lamb shank with SW chips and onions

IMG_0646.JPG

I've basically had no syns today but I've eaten that much I'm can't face eating for the sake of it so they are getting saved up for Saturday night when I'm going to a family bonfire. It's basically going on Bacardi lol

So I lost half a pound at weigh in yesterday so I'm pleased at a loss because I went mad on the Bacardi on fri, sat, Sunday. Stuck to plan with the food 100% too.

This week I'm going to try and use more syns per day that I normally do.

Yesterday I had 14 syns as I had quite a few of the lovely SW bars to try and they are gorgeous. Had 1 salted caramel as my healthy extra B and had 3 chocolate ones over the rest of the day but that was so worth 9 syns. I had 2 25ml Bacardis after work too. I had the SW beef and veg crush ready meal for tea but wasn't too keen on it. Still it was free and I ate it all with 2 plums for after.

Today I've had my glass of healthy extra A milk. And a salted caramel slimming world bar as my healthy extra b

IMG_0658.JPG

2 hi life double choc bars 6 syns

IMG_0656.JPG

So my lunch was salad with Asda sweet chilli chicken breast slices with boiled egg and a light balsamic vinegar dressing 1 syn for the dressing and I'm having some pineapple and watermelon
IMG_0663.JPG

For tea im having lamb shanks with mash, veggies and gravy 1.5 syns for the gravy and 1.5 syns for the light spread in the mash
Syns so far for today 10 but I might have another 2.5 tonight

Back