Linda's JUDDD Diary...

Happy Easter. Happy Birthday! :)

Big fail this week. I am going to have gained at least 2lb tomorrow. If I had just of gone off plan for Saturday then things would have been okay, but there were tons of yummy left overs to eat, so I did. Back on plan today, freezing the other left overs so I am not tempted.

Evening!

Big fail this week. I am going to have gained at least 2lb tomorrow. If I had just of gone off plan for Saturday then things would have been okay, but there were tons of yummy left overs to eat, so I did. Back on plan today, freezing the other left overs so I am not tempted.

Sounds like a good plan. It is totally understandable with all the kids there and the fuss. You'll sort it soon.

Official weigh in today and 2.5lb on. Boo!!! Will try harder next week even tho it is my birthday on Sunday. Lol

Evening!

Official weigh in today and 2.5lb on. Boo!!! Will try harder next week even tho it is my birthday on Sunday. Lol

You were expecting a wee gain. I'm are a lot of that is the carb/water bloat.

If I don't lose the weight I gained by Sunday I am starting SNS on Monday. Need to lose some weight before July.

I am going out in a minute to treat myself to a few beauty products. I am going to buy a new hair dryer as I have been using my daughters for years. She moved out about 6 years ago. Lol. I am also going to look at a Labsonic face brush thing. I never have beauty treatments or anything so thought maybe I should do some at home. Ha ha. I am so not a girly girl.

If I don't lose the weight I gained by Sunday I am starting SNS on Monday. Need to lose some weight before July.

I am going out in a minute to treat myself to a few beauty products. I am going to buy a new hair dryer as I have been using my daughters for years. She moved out about 6 years ago. Lol. I am also going to look at a Labsonic face brush thing. I never have beauty treatments or anything so thought maybe I should do some at home. Ha ha. I am so not a girly girl.

Sounds like a nice girly day. There are loads of new S & S products. I'm trying to use up what I have as a part of calorie/carb control. I'm just not up for true SSing. But, I am doing okay with my version of 810/1000. It's the Fitness that has been a fail due to the long break and my aqua fit friend having injured herself. Im going to have to plan my fitness to suit me - and if she decides she can go then I'll make that "bonus".

Not doing so well. I ate out for my birthday on Sunday but only went over my weekly points total by 4 points, but this morning have put weight on despite coming in under points yesterday. So have decided that maybe I need to fast 1 or 2 days a week. So am going to have my SNS shakes on a Friday and Monday and see what happens then.

Not doing so well. I ate out for my birthday on Sunday but only went over my weekly points total by 4 points, but this morning have put weight on despite coming in under points yesterday. So have decided that maybe I need to fast 1 or 2 days a week. So am going to have my SNS shakes on a Friday and Monday and see what happens then.

Sounds like an adjustment.

Official weigh in day today and 2lb off. Still 0.5lb on in 2 weeks but it is going in the right direction.

Official weigh in day today and 2lb off. Still 0.5lb on in 2 weeks but it is going in the right direction.

Yay! Especially with Easter and a birthday in there!

Hi Linda,

How are you getting on? Currently, I'm in the same boat as you & having very slow losses on WW - my fault as I keep falling off the wagon - and I have decided to incorporate 3 6pm - 6pm fasts within my week to speed things up. Our stats are very similar, I weigh around 176lbs (will find out for definite at WW meeting on Saturday), am 48 & 5ft 2". It's been two weeks since I've been to a meeting but I'm determined to get some weight off before our holiday in August.

Hope we can inspire eachother!

TJ x

Hi there. Weigh in this week shows I stayed the same. Didn't make group last week as hubby had op on his toe, so not too bad, but have only lost 6.5lb since March 17. Am excellent during the week but slip up at weekends. Must try harder. Let's hope we can inspire each other to stay on track.

Evening Linda and TJ - I think I'm going to have to incorporate some fast days, as well. It isn't easy being short and older. :(

I totally agree; weight loss is far harder if you're vertically challenged & maturing! That's why I have to incorporate fasting to kick by metabolism's butt.

TJ x

Yep my problem too. We should have a thread for older vertically challenged people who are trying to lose weight.

Yep my problem too. We should have a thread for older vertically challenged people who are trying to lose weight.

My mum has made me very proud that at 72 & 4ft 10 by 5:2ing she has lost just over a stone & is now a size 10!

I'm not sure I like to think of myself as maturing (am ignorantly blissful that I'm heading for the big 40) but at about 5ft 2 & a smidge I'm definitely vertically challenged!!!

Back