Linda's JUDDD Diary...

Finally going by my scales I am now the weight I was a week ago. Due to the party on Saturday and Mothers Day on Sunday it has taken a week to be back where I started. Hopefully the weight will start to drop now. Will stick to fizzy water in the pub tonight.

Its gutting isn't it. Well you've Bern plodding along and it least its now going in the right direction. Fingers X for a loss next week. X

Caved and had a pint of beer last night, but scales down again slightly today. Am now lowest I have been since going to WW. Let's hope I cope with this weekend better than last weekend. Off to cinema tomorrow to watch Noah. Luckily I don't like to sit with a box of popcorn. I am happy eating nothing whilst there.

Caved and had a pint of beer last night, but scales down again slightly today. Am now lowest I have been since going to WW. Let's hope I cope with this weekend better than last weekend. Off to cinema tomorrow to watch Noah. Luckily I don't like to sit with a box of popcorn. I am happy eating nothing whilst there.

Aww I wanna see Noah, ull hve to let me know if its worth a watch xxx

Still creeping down really slowly. Off to cinema in a minute but only just had breakfast. 2 crumpets with strawberries, raspberries and blueberries, with 0% fat Greek yoghurt and a squirt of honey. I fried the berries in mixed spice and fry light. And a tassimo latte coffee afterwards. Really stuffed now.

For dinner having homemade chips cooked in the actifry, bacon, eggs, beans and mushrooms. Probably followed by a banana and weightwatchers chocolate bar and another tassimo Costa Coffee.

Got on scales on Sunday and they have gone up 2lb. I stuck to the diet 100%. What on earth? TOTM seems to have started again tho, but only 2 weeks since last time and it is very light, so not sure if this is the reason or not. Got on the scales this morning and they are creeping down again, but not making much of a dent in the 2lb gained. I am never going to lose this weight and I may as well have had a binge and enjoyed putting on the 2lb.

Aaa argh. Put on the little bit I lost on Monday morning so still 2lb up on Saturdays weight. Don't know what to do.

Aaa argh. Put on the little bit I lost on Monday morning so still 2lb up on Saturdays weight. Don't know what to do.

I'm thinking of doing VLCD for a bit. Will wait til after my nans funeral and then decide but thinking I can quite easily maintain but not lose and can't be bothered to keep trying. I'd rather get it off and work at maintenance x

I ended up losing 1lb, so not too shabby. Luckily the scales suddenly dropped this morning. Unfortunately not as low as Saturday mornings weight tho. Fingers crossed for a better loss next week. So weight this week at official WI 175.8lb.

Had a planned bad day on Friday, had an eat as much as you like breakfast at Beefeater and then Pizza Hut cheese stuffed pizza for dinner with cheesy garlic bread. I decided at midnight on Thursday that we would drive 200 miles at 5.30 Friday morning to Uttoxeter where there was a thing called Flame Off which is all to do with glass, beadmaking and stained glass etc that I started 2 months ago and DH went with 2 sons to Alton Towers for the day.

I have been really good ever since and was at my lowest diet weight today, so hoping I can maintain that so I have a loss for Wednesday.

How are you doing?

Had a planned bad day on Friday, had an eat as much as you like breakfast at Beefeater and then Pizza Hut cheese stuffed pizza for dinner with cheesy garlic bread. I decided at midnight on Thursday that we would drive 200 miles at 5.30 Friday morning to Uttoxeter where there was a thing called Flame Off which is all to do with glass, beadmaking and stained glass etc that I started 2 months ago and DH went with 2 sons to Alton Towers for the day.

I have been really good ever since and was at my lowest diet weight today, so hoping I can maintain that so I have a loss for Wednesday.

How are you doing?

Well done on pulling it in!

Today is official weigh in and I am 174.6lb. Woohoo. Definately downwards.

Problem now is that the children are doing a treasure hunt for me Saturday for my 50th birthday which is he 27th. We are having a picnic and a 3 course meal in the evening. I don't intend to stick to the diet on Saturday as it's a big birthday, but I do intend to jump straight back on Sunday, so we shall see what happens.

Problem now is that the children are doing a treasure hunt for me Saturday for my 50th birthday which is he 27th. We are having a picnic and a 3 course meal in the evening. I don't intend to stick to the diet on Saturday as it's a big birthday, but I do intend to jump straight back on Sunday, so we shall see what happens.

WHOO HOO! Happy Birthday! Sounds like an awesome day.

I'm WelJel over your craft room!

Are you still doing WW/JUDDD??? Seems like urs finally working well for you too babe x

I haven't actually fasted for a while. Seem to struggle with more than one diet at a time. May fast Monday tho depending on how the weight is going. Need to shake my body up a bit.

Happy Easter everyone. Xx

Back