Linda's JUDDD Diary...

Phew, grandson is okay, just a massive bump on his head, they want him back if he's sick, is drowsy or anything unusual, but other than that he will be okay once the bump goes down.

Not a lover of lasagne, but last night we did have tomatoey mince layered with ricotta cheese and scrunched up cheesy tortilla chips on the top finished off with grated cheese, very yummy. There is some left in the fridge but I will refrain for today, then if it is still left by tomorrow I will have it for my lunch. The boys are all having carbonara for dinner tonight, so pasta tonight, don't want it again tomorrow. Thinking of a roast, maybe beef, yorkshire puddings etc.... mmmmmm. Or steak and chips with onion rings..... ha ha. I can think of something if I try hard enough.

Hah!!! I've found your little hidey place Linda!!! So how is this JUDDDing going for you? I've been having a little read at the diaries and it has got me wondering if I should go for it. I still have quite a few CD packs left so could use those on the DDs. What do you reckon?

Glad your grandson is ok.

xxxxxxx

You know what Lorrayne, this is the best diet I have been on.... I can use shakes if I want on DD's and I do have some left from CD and SnS, but at the moment I am trying to find out how much food I can have for 500 cals.... lol.

I lost 2lb the first week and another 3 lb in the following 4 days, which is probably more than I lost on SnS in 2 weeks.... I would say definately go for it as you can still have a social life too and work your UP and DD into your social life.....

Ok, I am going to give it a go. Starting tomorrow. I will have shakes and milk allowance for coffee/tea and see how I go :D I was weighed in on Monday by my CDC and I was 10.12 and I would dearly love to shift half a stone in time for my cruise in 17 days time :eek: Do you think this would be poss? So glad you have found something that you can live with and hopefully it will help with your ME. You sound energised in your posts xxx

Well I managed to eat quite a lot on my DD today and only about 430 calls too.

Breakfast - 2 apricots and a sugar free jelly

Lunch - 20g porridge made with water. Stirred in 45g of fat free Greek yoghurt and 40g blueberries.

Dinner - 2 slices WW bread. 40g wafer thin ham. Few leaves of rocket. 1 small tomato. Chicken noodle slim a soup and a sugar free jelly.

100mls full fat milk for my coffee.

All very yummy. I also drank lots of sparkling water. Oh yeah and 1 extra strong mint which is 10 cals. So total calls today according to MFP is 464.

Weight has still not gone down. Nearly 2 lb over WI last Saturday but Auntie Flo has arrived so hoping to see a drop soon.

sounds like a good DD Linda, and thank God Flo is having her way now hopefully by your WI she will be well on her way home. enjoy your UP's today, day UP and stampin UP :D

Woohoo Monica, I got my catalogue, thank you... trying to decide what to buy, thinking I may as well join another of your clubs.... ha ha!!

Yay glad it got there alright, i was a bit worried as i stuck second class on it but put extra to make up the 1st class service. I love it my preorder was £300 *Yiikes*. Cannot wait to get my mitts on the halloween kit I will make some for Luca's friends at school using the ghouly goolies or whatever they are called, enjoy shopping in it xx

I think goolies are something completely different to what you're thinking, Mon!! ;)

P x
It could well be my love I'm poo at times with words LOL I was meaning Googly Ghouls and Goulish Googlies, who the crocodile tails names these products LOL
anyway morning Linda :)

Ha ha had to laugh at the goolies bit.

Have woken up today starving hungry and with a headache. Scales still haven't gone down and I am really tired. I blame the tiredness on the ME as I know I have been overdoing it this week. So today's plan is to relax on the soda with my kindle app on iPad.

Eldest son at home went off to Shepton Mallett this morning with a friend who is a Youth Pastor to Momentum and he won't be back until Wednesday. Middle son at home going to his friends house fir a sleepover at 11am which leaves only a 9 year at home and as the weather should be hot I expect him to spend a lot of time this afternoon in the pool.

What do you mean you have Hot weather :mad: not having this, its wet and windy here , you send that Sun back immediately young lady !! lol ha ha,but if you could coax a few rays over to South Wales I would be very grateful :) Hope you have a lovely lazy day xx

Ha ha now I feel guilty. It is going to be 27 here today and Sunday and 29 tomorrow. I will do my best to send some rays your way as I am thinking Shepton Malket is in your direction too.

Pah. It's raining here - was just about to put washing out. Looks like a dryer day. Apologies Mother Nature/environment.

DS1 still isn't dry through the night so it's a bedding strip every morning. Urgh

Sunny and South Wales hardly ever come into the same sentence. I know we lived there for 8 years. xx

Tell me about it Mon, we were stuck in that bloomin jet stream for about 3 weeks, non stop rain then we had 2 glorious weeks and for the last 2 weeks we have had , yes you guessed it rain :mad: Where did you live?
Just a few rays would do Linda and did you have to rub it in :mad: lol x

Well the sun has gone in here now and the wind has got up too although weather is still saying 23 here..... not in this wind it isn't...

Tell me about it Mon, we were stuck in that bloomin jet stream for about 3 weeks, non stop rain then we had 2 glorious weeks and for the last 2 weeks we have had , yes you guessed it rain :mad: Where did you live?
Just a few rays would do Linda and did you have to rub it in :mad: lol x
We lived near Chepstow hardly Wales I know as we were so close to the bridge, however i loved it and would move back in a heartbeat. I miss Cardiff shopping and the Celtic Manor for a posh function and golf for hubby :)

Well the sun has gone in here now and the wind has got up too although weather is still saying 23 here..... not in this wind it isn't...
It hasn't arrived here yet, if your Son wants a swim he is more than welcome to have one in our back garden, can't see the grass for water !!!

Back