Linda's JUDDD Diary...

Just a quicky as I am off to take the boys for a haircut x 3.....

Saturday 191.4 (Official WI, STS)
Sunday 193.6 (Post UD + 2.2lb) +2.2
Monday 193.6 (Post UD 0) +2.2
Tuesday 192.6 (post DD -1lb) +1.2
Weds 192.4 (post UD -0.2lb) +1
Thursday 190.2 (post DD - 2.2) - 1.2
Friday 191.0 (post UD +0.8) - 0.4

So definately hoping for a loss tomorrow..... about time.

So boys have picked some hairstyles so off to hairdressers with pics of Zac Ephron, Cesc Fabregas and someone who I have no idea who it is. My 15 year old said could he just ask the stylist to cut it in a sexy style..... as he is having my usual stylist I know that if he asked that, it would make her day.... lol.

Awwww loving the haircut pics lol xx you gotta love boys x Those figures are looking good Linda, see you at the weigh in thread tomorrow, lots of weight loss vibes on their way to you xx

So today is WI day..... and I have a 1.8lb loss..... better than nothing, although was hoping for a whoosh after last weeks STS, but a loss is a loss especially with everything I eat and drink, so looking good. Not sure when I will weigh next week as I am having 2 UP days on Thursday and Friday instead of Saturday and Sunday. After that I am formulating a plan for losing weight a bit faster, not sure about it yet though....

Saturday 191.4 (Official WI, STS)
Sunday 193.6 (Post UD + 2.2lb) +2.2
Monday 193.6 (Post UD 0) +2.2
Tuesday 192.6 (post DD -1lb) +1.2
Weds 192.4 (post UD -0.2lb) +1
Thursday 190.2 (post DD - 2.2) - 1.2
Friday 191.0 (post UD +0.8) - 0.4
Saturday 189.6 (post DD - 1.4) -1.8lb

Hope you all have a great weekend, I have already had a bacon sandwich for brunch and a banana, guess I wont eat anything until rissotto for dinner..... I absolutely love risotto, then a Pimms and Lemonade, cannot drink tons as son is working (he helps the chef in a restaurant) and he wont be finishing until around midnight when he will need picking up and it isn't within walking distance either.... lol

Well done for the loss!! 1.8 is great! :) xx

That's fab hun!! a loss of nearly 2lbs is great when you are doing every other day thats great, are counting cals on the up days too?

Not had too busy a weekend, but foodwise was okay. Resting in preparation for Alton Towers Thursday and Friday, Christening Sunday and day in London on Monday as we are going to see the Paralympic Athletics in the evening, so thought we would spend the whole day in London, may do London Dungeon or London Aquarium whereas we will probably then do the London Eye too.... not sure where my food is going to go in the next week, UP days Thursday and Friday, DD Saturday, UP for Christening Sunday and UP day for Monday too..... we shall see anyway. Will be weighing Thursday this week and then the following Saturday, so I have some chance to lose some of the weight before then.... lol.

My size 18 jeans now go up and down without undoing them, they are very loose but my size 16's, although I can struggle to do them up leave me with too much of a muffin top so totally unwearable, so back to my leggings I guess.

DH bought me some shoes for our Anniversary on Friday, he normally gets me DMs coz that is all I wear really, but fancied something a bit more girly this time, and I will wear them to the Christening on Sunday whether they match my dress or not, dress is Maxi, so shoes wont notice too much.....

1158743050_main.jpg

I love them.

Anyway, back to weight... I lost 1.8lb last week and my weigh ins for this week are.

Saturday 189.6lb (Official WI Day)
Sunday 189.8lb (+0.2lb post UP day) +0.2lb
Monday 189.8lb (STS post UP day) +0.2lb
Tuesday 189 lb (-0.8lb) - 0.6lb

So all is well..... UP day today...

Fabulous loss Linda. Fabulous shoes also :) Have a fab time in London and the Paralympics. Jess and I went to the Olympics football at Wembley and the atmosphere in London and at the venue was really special. So glad I managed to be a part of it all. xxx

Linda just catching up with you and sooo pleased about your loss, fabdabydozy my love!! Also LOVE the IC shoes very you and very gorgeous. Seems like you have a packed week ahead of you, I am busy looking after Luca so will be out lots this week.

Hey hun, you are doing sooo well with your plan I am really chuffed for you hun!
Wow those shoes are gorgeous!!! what a lovely hubby!!
Hope you enjoy the Paralympics, we didn't see any events but loved the atmosphere in London when we went it was buzzing!
Enjoy your trip hun and the christening
xx

ooh irregular choice my mecca!!!! love them soooo much, i managed to snaffle myself a pair this weekend brand new from the sue ryder in the cotswolds for A FIVER blinking marvelous.

what a fab loss well done x

Wednesday 190.4lb (+1.4lb) +0.8

Fingers crossed I will see a big drop tomorrow. Tuesday I was quite controlled with my calories but put on more weight than Saturday and Sunday together.... how strange.

I have bought lots of food to take to Alton Towers with us, breakfast for on the way tomorrow, dinner for tomorrow night (pot noodles and cakes),
breakfast for the next day and nibbles for on the way home in the car.... put this together with the rubbish we shall eat whilst we are there and I am not even going to bother trying to track how many calories I will have eaten.... junk food, junk calories I guess.... but I am really enjoying my DD, finding them easier to only eat at dinner time, so next DD will be Saturday....

My shoes came today and they fit wonderfully, my jeans are still falling down, not sure what happened to my large belt as I dont normally need to wear them, might have given it to daughter.... doh!! Guess I just need to lose some more so my size 16 jeans fit, will try using my power plates and cross trainer once the children go back to school..... ME/CFS permitting....

Quick check in to record my weight before I go....

Wednesday 190.4lb (+1.4lb) +0.8
Thursday 188.8lb (-0.6lb) -0.8lb

So after a 5 day WI I have lost 0.8lb, so pleased with that as I had 3 UP days and 2 DD....

WOWeee Linda that's great and it has given me some hope, I am a bit worried as I had 3 Ud's this weekend, well done you must be soo pleased, enjoy Alton Towers.

Had a great time at Alton Towers, so much so that we have booked to go back for 3 days in half term week. We will drive up and go on October 31st and see all the Halloween stuff, plus they stay open until 9pm, then the 1st we will go in as normal and on the 2nd is Firework night, which we will go to and it is open until 9pm then too, so will stay yet again over night at a travelodge and go home on the Saturday as I expect we will be too worn out to drive home that night as we probably wouldn't be home until 1.30am.

As I thought I have eaten waaaay too many calories whilst away, I didn't actually eat all that much, but everything I did eat was very high calorie...... so put on tons of weight today......

So Thursday 188.8lb (-0.6lb) -0.8lb Official WI
Friday I didn't weigh as was away
Saturday 191.6lb (+2.8lb)

Hmmm that is not good as am having a down day today and then two UP days on Sunday and Monday..... oh well, we shall have to see what happens by next Saturday....

OMG, have been so busy this past week and eaten like a piggy...... still intend to WI on Saturday though, although today is my 3rd UP day in a row so that I get my order back of UD on Tuesday, Thursday, Sat and Sun.

Saturday 191.6lb (+2.8lb) post UD +2.8lb
Sunday 189.8lb (- 1.8lb) Post DD + 1lb
Monday 191.2lb (+1.4lb) Post UD +2.4lb
Tuesday 192.4lb (+1.2lb)Post UD +3.6lb

Will definately be on a DD tomorrow but today will be an UP UP and Away day..... lol.

Had a really really big UP day yesterday of over 3000 calories..... so will see what happens by Saturday. Feel pretty rotten this morning, dont think my body has managed to digest all the food yet..... I didn't eat tons, just very high cal stuff like Pork and Egg Gala Pie, Chocolate Eclairs, an Innocent Orange Juice with Bits. Over 1500 calories just for those, do you see where I am going.... lol.

So....
Saturday 191.6lb (+2.8lb) post UD +2.8lb
Sunday 189.8lb (- 1.8lb) Post DD + 1lb
Monday 191.2lb (+1.4lb) Post UD +2.4lb
Tuesday 192.4lb (+1.2lb)Post UD +3.6lb
Weds 193.2lb (+ 0.8lb) Post UD = +4.4lb

I was going to have a no eat day, but remembered in the book it said that people that totally fasted didn't lose weight any faster than those that ate minimal 20% calories, so will carry on as normal, I will probably eat something this evening and just drink water and coffee until then. Forgot to buy my cauliflower yesterday tho, so no
cauli mash with my dinner tonight, maybe I will just have a cup a soup with a slice of bread or something, followed by a banana, we shall see!!

One good thing from yesterday tho... we went to our monthly quiz with my sister, so only 3 of us on a team and we came first..... the first time we have won this quiz in just over a year, we did manage 2nd last month, but we were so chuffed to win first, even if it is only a £20 voucher for next time.....

Still trying to recover from my busy week, I had this damn ME/CFS, why can I not just be like I used to be. Also limping around the Olympic Park with my Plantar Fascitis I have managed to pull the muscles in my calf, so still hobbling around.... grrrr!! But at least I can spend the day on the sofa with my book now that the boys have gone back to school. After a week of not getting to bed before midnight, I am going to have an early night tonight. Might even have a bath beforehand to relax me......

Back