Linda's JUDDD Diary...

Most of the gain will be water retention Linda, so I'm sure a couple of fast days will soon get rid of it. I am shocked at how much my weight can increase in a day, esp in lots of alcohol is involved!

X

Thursday - Official WI 175lb
Friday - post UD - 176.4lb. (+1.4lb)
Saturday - post UD - 176.6lb (+1.6lb)
Sunday - post UD - 178lb (+3lb)
Monday - post UD - 179.8lb (+4.8lb)
Tuesday - post DD - 177lb (+2lb)

Hmmm. That was quite a good loss yesterday. Today is an UP day. Off to pub this evening but will stick to fizzy water. Cannot resist pancakes tho, so will have a couple of them with sugar and lemon. Maybe I will be lucky with a STS this week. I also ate all my 500 calories yesterday so very pleased with the loss.

Darn it, I forgot its pancake day today...I'm on a DD. Will be dribbling later when making them for daughter, oh well will have to have another pancake day tomorrow as well!
You did have a good loss today. :-D

Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins.com mobile app

Wednesday - post UD - 178.6lb (+3.6lb)

Not looking so good for a loss this week. Oh well at least I am trying something. Will definately stick to 4:3 from now on.

Darn it, I forgot its pancake day today...I'm on a DD. Will be dribbling later when making them for daughter, oh well will have to have another pancake day tomorrow as well! You did have a good loss today. :-D Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins.com mobile app

Did you manage to avoid the pancakes last night. I had 3 with lemon and sugar, although they were quite small, so don't feel quite so bad. I also had bologna isle for tea using a weightwatchers recipe, so that was quite low cal.

I also had bologna isle .

Hehe, was really confused when I read this, & thought it some fancy dish I'd never heard of! *doh* Yes, it has been a long day!

Good luck for WI tomorrow. I am also not expecting a loss :( But as you said, better than not doing anything as I would 100% have a big gain if I hadn't had fast days.

X

Hehe, was really confused when I read this, & thought it some fancy dish I'd never heard of! *doh* Yes, it has been a long day! Good luck for WI tomorrow. I am also not expecting a loss :( But as you said, better than not doing anything as I would 100% have a big gain if I hadn't had fast days. X

Grrrr. My ipad keeps on correcting my spelling to that.

I am going to stick with Saturday as WI day, just weighed early last week because of having 4 UP days in a row. I then have more time to recover from my UP Saturdays and Sundays.

Thursday -post DD - 177lb (+2lb)

Hmmm, that's not looking so good, still have 1 UP day and 1 DD until WI and so far it's looking like I am going to finish 2lb up. I have just had porridge and fruit for breakfast and now really full. Think I will treat myself to some Sushi for lunch, and I am making a weight watcher beef casserole for dinner. Son has made a chocolate cake so will have to have a small slice of that, so will have to decide whether to have a glass of wine at the pub tonight or just sparkling water.

Onwards and upwards (literally by the look of it).

Any other JUDDDers out there, I hope you have a good day. X

Thursday -post DD - 177lb (+2lb)
Friday - post UD - 177.2lb (+2.2lb)

Hmmm. Is it possible to come in at a loss tomorrow? Anyway, I stuck to the foods I said I was going to eat yesterday but had 2 large wines at the pub, 500mls. So really pleased that I only put on 0.2lb. Today is a DD and I am having a tassimo costa latte for breakfast, porridge with blueberries, raspberries and strawberries for lunch, and a bacon sandwich using weightwatchers bread for dinner. Will have to work out how much I can have on MFP.

Right have decided to have Thursday as official WI day as Saturday I lay in bed and have a coffee before I shower so weight loss isn't so accurate.

Thursday -post DD - 177lb Official WI.
Friday - post UD - 177.2lb (+0.2lb)
Saturday - post DD 176.8 (-0.2lb)

So have gained weight since starting this diet but I think my 4 UP days in a row caused this. Will see what the next week brings. If this doesn't work I am going to start Weight Watchers.

I do not understand how people lose on 5:2.

I agree I need to do at least 4:3 to lose my measly one pound. I gorge too much on UDs so I'm consuming too many cals and on my DDs I only have about 50 cals from soya milk for my coffee that's it!!! I reckon I pack away 3000 cals plus on UDs. Have only done two this week so wl weigh in tomorrow and see if I get a sts or hope for a pound. I'm doing 4 DDs next week. Need a loss

Good luck for WI tomorrow. X

Thursday -post DD - 177lb Official WI.
Friday - post UD - 177.2lb (+0.2lb)
Saturday - post DD 176.8 (-0.2lb)
Sunday - post UD - 178.2lb (+1.2lb)

I did intend to be good with food yesterday. Had a bacon sandwich for breakfast, no lunch and pork chops, roast pots, mash ports, veg and yorkshires. Then followed it with Tesco Finest Bramley Apple and berry crumble with homemade custard. We also discovered a new Dunkin Donuts in town so had 3 of those each. Hence a not so healthy day after all. Just remembered the 2 glasses of wine too.

Thankyou hun, I've lost 3lbs very happy with that. Its contributed To no wheat for a week. So I'm going to carry on with it. I've got an intolerance and shouldn't eat it anyway. Just goes to show. Maybe we should all lay off it. Its no good for us. Easier said than done eh?

How's u today?

Morning Linda,

Just read through your recent posts. The initial regain would have been glycogen. Now, you should start seeing some results -- Good luck. It was interesting to follow Trefoil's JUDDD diary as it worked well or her. But, she swapped to Slimming World after a break because she had some health issues.

Thankyou hun, I've lost 3lbs very happy with that. Its contributed To no wheat for a week. So I'm going to carry on with it. I've got an intolerance and shouldn't eat it anyway. Just goes to show. Maybe we should all lay off it. Its no good for us. Easier said than done eh? How's u today? Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins.com mobile app

Wow. Well done. That is an excellent loss. How long have you been doing it for?

Back