Linda's weight loss diary

Least maintaining is better than putting on and you can lose a lot in 12 weeks, 2 stone is easily do able:) I was on a flexi syn day yesterday but didn't need it in the end, only went over by 2 syns and I had 8 saved from the day before.

hi ally yeah a maintain is fine and you never know i may do more than the 2st in the next 12 weeks but id be happy if that was it. And then i will set my self a new challenge.I think seting smaller challenges makes it more do-able for me rather than thinking omg iv got 8st to lose.

so how are you getting on are you having a good week.

speak soon

:whacky068: wow i just managed to do 2x30mins on the xbox kinect. Before i lost just just these 11lbs i could just about manage 15mins so feeling very good about myself at the mo :):):)

I found that, I do the jogging on the wii, i keep challenging myself to go futher distance each time i'm on it, was half dead the other day after 30 mins, I couldn't even do 10 minutes without giving in half way through before.

I'm doing ok...had a team building meal today at work and even though I stuck to salad i used 11/12 syns i'm not happy about, especially the day before weigh in

Yeah, set smaller challenges, when i was going from 17st i aimed at 16, then 15, and then i focused on fitting into size 16 jeans. Now i'm focusing on trying to get under 14st (shouldn't be too dificult only 3.5lb's off) and then my club 10. Small targets make you feel good.

well iv had agood week and its weigh in tomorrow my wii fit is telling me iv put on. i really hope i havnt iv stuck to plan this week as usuall.
so will see what the scales say

well a small 1/2lb loss for me better than nothing but was hoping for more as we all do. never mind sights set higher for next week.

better than gaining :) I always find when i exercise i put weight on, guess my body doesn't like exercise and diet yet!

hi ally it takes time dosnt it,its not as though the weight went on over night so the longer it takes to come off the more chance we have of keeping it off :)

well havnt been on here for a while. i never weighed in last week as daughter was poorly. but i weighed my self and hadnt lost a thing :confused:. i get really dis-heartened when i know iv been 100% but then still dont lose make you wonder why you bother. but iv stayed on track and gone back to EE all week iv only got 2.5lbs to lose my 1st but dont think iv done it again this week. I dont understand why its taking so long to come off this time,i use to lose on average 3/4lbs per week but now im lucky to lose 1.
anyone got any ideas

well weigh in is tonight so let see what the scales reveal.

well the week is going well ive tried a few new recipes this week
mushy pea curry its free on EE and its lovely and sw meatballs as well also yummy. Im enjoying doing EE now and finding i use my syns for treats now rather than in my meals :) so enjoy my choc and pack of crisps now :D.
plus on the upside im back losing weight again and have now lost my 1st stone and 4 inches off my waist.Putting on my work trousers now mean i no longer need to breath in to do them up :D:D which makes me feel great and shows all the effort ive put in these last few weeks even the weeks that have shown a maintain.
so heres hoping for another loss this week and extra inches in the near future :)

well weigh in day is here again my scales are showing a loss so thats good lets hope it stays that way tonight. iv had a really good week stayed on EE it seems to be working for me now so im a happy bunny.and with only 9 weigh ins till holiday im hoping for some good losses so at least 18lbs all in but would really like some where around 24 to get me to my 3 stone before holiday. But i might be expecting to much from myself.

hope everyone is having a good week :)

well i had my weigh in and i lost 2.5lbs and its totm as well so im soooo pleased with that. I said i want to lose 3lbs for next week but im gonna try and get 4.5 to get my next award. i dont think i will do it but i wont know if i dont try :)

so the weeks going really well so far had mushy pea curry for tea last night and gonna have some for lunch today should fill me up nicely for work.salmon and lots of veg for tea and nice bit of green and blacks choc for pudding.

hope everyone else is having a good week

well it was mothers day yesterday and i stayed within my syns so very pleased. not been able to exercise this week due to a bad back so hoping for a loss still will see tomorrow

well iv been on my wii fit this morning and its telling me ive lost 2lbs so lets hope by the time i weigh tonight it will be a bit more

fingers crossed

well i havnt logged on in a while and its all changed. im still doing slimming world and have lost 30lbs todate so im really pleased with myself.hope everyone else is going strong still :D

Back