linda's weight loss journey im bac

Good luck Linda :)

Good luck

well it seems to be going fine so far except the old chocolate pangs its the one thing i do miss about atkins NO CRAVINGS :rolleyes: oh well....

ok guys im coming back !

well iv given sw ago but the cravings are back and its horrible so iv had a chat with hubby and decided the only way forward is ......atkins.im eating anything i can get my hands on at the moment and its stupid im constantly hungry and tired and no energy and I HATE IT.
so im going to finish this week and get rid off all the tempting foods i will admit im gonna miss my fruit :( but i cant go on like this,i dont even want to get on the scales to see how much damage iv done.
so for the rest of this week i will slowly start reducing my carbs :rolleyes: so lets see how i go.

I noticed you said you had lost your taste for meat - well I am veggie doing Atkins (so is GirlyGirl).

I have bought a copy of Rose Elliot's lo carb diet cookbook, which is a similar concept to Atkins. There are some lovely recipes in there, which even my meat-eating OH likes.

Might be worth a go to add some variety :)

Ah the wonderful safety net of ketosis! This is why I don't want to go back to a 'normal' diet with lots of carbs and just count calories. I know the extra carbs would make me crave and crave until I cracked and binged over and over.

Welcome back to Atkins. For carboholics it really is the best way forward x

so im starting back on atkins today after 3 weeks off plan i weighed in an thanfully only put on 8 lbs thats fantastic considering the amount off chocolate and chinesse and other junk food iv eaten

even hubby is given it a go with me hes only 2st over weight but bless him hes feeling fat and bloated.so this should help keep us both going if were doing it together.

so heres to a really good week ahead

best of luck
p.s. are you looking into the future or are you waiting till 2011 to start back on atkins?

Hi Linda,

Vicki, where did 2011 come from?

ah well, I'm sure that's wrong Vicky. :)

lol linda???

well not too bad a week 5lb off for me and thats good considering a bad weekend oh well never mind as long as its coming off i dont mind :D

Well done that's fab x

brill Linda x

Back