linda's weight loss journey im bac

How lovely Linda... thats great to hear. Congratulations. xx

LOL, yes it is lovely, we're in our 37th year of marriage and fortieth year together.

well the vicar has been round and we are booked in on the 21st july 2011 at 4pm for the renewal of our wedding vows. and were going for the full works as we didnt have anything apart from the dress and suit first time not even a photographer. im so excited and this will really spur me on to lose the weight. :love047:

oh wow thats fab. you are gonna look gorgeous. And it always helps to have something to keep you on the diet track, something to look forward to!

Vicky, is it today your friend comes love?

thanks vicky so much to organize :D

also well done on your loss this week seems to be working for you :)

Thanks Linda
Vicky, is it today your friend comes love?
Yes Jim she is on the train now. Im leaving work at one!!! I cant wait! Vodka Vodka pizza and naughtiness tomorrow. Just need to keep on the straight and narrow today lol

LOL

Not working tomorrow then I take it love.

well im not banking on a big loss this week because of the 10lb last week but something would be nice

we went back out to porton this morning could feel my heart betting faster as we past that spot but all is fine

hubby phoned the hotel were thinking of booking our reception at today got an appointment two weeks today to go see it and talk things through :D

well i dont know whats up with me but iv totaly lost my appetite for the last 2 days all i had yeasterday was piece of cheese pepperami,2 chicken wings and just under half a kebab today so far 1 sausage and bacon for brekkie then work and 1 egg scrammbled for lunch and i didnt even want that need to get my appetite back or im not gonna shift this weight :(

It happens Linda, you'll be OK love.

well im a sts this week
and im changing diets iv really lost my tast for meat at the moment and my appetite has compleatly gone for this last week and i need food so im switching back to slimming world last time i did it i lost 4st and im so determined to do this what with the wedding renewal.youv all been such a great support on here.im still going to log my weight loss journey and keep in touch and who knows if sw dosnt work i might just be back. good luck to all my friends on here i will be posting still if thats ok so i can keep in touch with you all
linda x

OK Linda, you do what you have to do love. Keep posting. :)

Back