Lindsay's motivation kicker!

Felt like complete rubbish yesterday - had to take the day off sick from work. Huuuge headache and had the squits. Was up all night and just felt like *****. Feel a lot better today though - have managed to keep shakes and bar down so far. YAY.

Realised last night, that i'm gonna run into problems at the end of the month. My packs run out on the Saturday 30th. Payday for me isn't til Friday 29th, and as Exante don't deliver on a weekend, i'll not get my next box til Monday 1st. Will have to find something to have instead on the Sunday. I'm thinking maybe talking a walk to the nearest ASDA, about 4 miles away, but i've no car, and grabbing a box of those bars I see people on here talking about. Might have to just have 2 of them for the Sunday to keep me going, and gallons of water!!

Hmm...not sure how this is gonna work!! x

Quite a productive morning :) got up nice and early, went for a walk down to the beach and back. Then at 9.30 I went into town to see the nurse about going on the pill to help regulate my periods. She put me on Cerazette. Never been on the pill before so kinda nervous!

Had a little wander around town, went to JJB Sports and got me a 5lbs Everlast kettlebell. Gonna have a google this afternoon and see if I can find some good exercises to do with it. I've heard good things about them, so fingers crossed.

No plans for the rest of the day... Gonna chill out I think. Might try finish my book.

Weigh in tomorrow- scared!! Ive been totally 100% since starting so no reason why shouldn't lose! Also starting tomorrow with the 30 Day Shred. Eek!!

Wish me luck!!

Weighed in today - lost another 4lbs, taking me to 17 stone on the dot, a total of 16ls off in 3 weeks :)

So chuffed!!

Argh, so 17.40, just finished work, all gee'd up and ready to go to Hula hooping class tonight when the friend I go with asks if i'm gonna be wanting a lift home tonight. I laugh and say yes please, as it's a looooong old walk from hula class to mine (circa 16 miles!) and she looks at me like i've grown two heads.

Apparently we're not going to Hula tonight. Nice of her to tell me, huh?

Absolute nightmare.

Feel absolutely rotten today. I don't know why - just being let down by friends left right and center. I live on my own so it can be very isolating at times. I don't have a car and all my friends live miles away and have very busy lives. Also, being short on cash, i'm not able to afford to go out and join them doing all the things they do. Don't think I can cope with another weekend home alone, seeing nobody. I want to go into town and spend money, but I can't afford to, I want to smoke, but I can't afford fags (plus i've kinda semi given up), I want to gorge on food, but I can't coz i'm on this diet. Meh. It just feels like all my pleasures have gone.

I've already got it planned that I clean up the flat tonight and put on a load of washing, that'll keep me occupied/distracted this evening, tomorrow I was supposed to be going to a friend's for a Wii night, but that cancelled this morning so i'll likely just be sat at home with the telly. Saturday and Sunday will be more of the same. Nothing to do. It pisses me off. When did my life become so bloody empty?

Oh hun, hw u feeling nw? Any better?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Still feeling like crap. But friend has invited me along to a gig on Saturday night up outside Salisbury. It's her hubby's sister's band. Should be gooood. And although it's in a pub and I can't drink or eat, they both are well aware of that and it'll be grand! I'll bring a bottle of Coke Zero just incase :)

((((hugs))))

Hope you feel better soon chick. Just keep yourself as busy as possible and enjoy your gig on Saturday - it sounds like it will be a great night!

Oh, and congrats on your amazing week 3 loss!!! You're doing so well :D

Did you come up with a plan for the weekend when you'll be short of packs?

xx

Thanks guys.

Scotminx- haven't really come up with a plan yet, no. Am gonna be short on packs this Sunday, so will make do with asda meal bar, a hard boiled egg, lots of water and an early night! But am still stumped for August. Put a bid in on that auction site which can't be named for batch of shakes but will see how it goes!

Else I might be calling my bro and asking for a loan!!

Feeling much more positive today.

Had a good ol' sort out last night at home - cleaned the flat from top to bottom, washing done, hoovering done...looks all nice again :)

Tonight I am now going out to the Cinema after work on my own (decided to treat myself and means not home alone doing bot all!!)

Tomorrow I need to head into town and grab a few bits and then am out for the gig in the evening. It's gonna be a looooooooooong night as the gig is 70 miles away!! Least i'm not driving ;)

Sunday is weigh day. Eek. I started on the pill last week, so am very concerned it might effect my losses, but we shall see. I've been 100% for the month tho since starting so can't see why I shouldn't have lost. Ordered my next box this morning which should arrive on Monday. Excited to have a nice full box again. Ooh, that reminds me, I need to grab some more sweeteners tonight.

I'm amazed how 'easy' this diet seems to be. I have no idea whether or not i'm in ketosis or not with it, as I still feel tired and hungry, don't have that burst of energy and wellbeing people rave about - but meh! The hunger is manageable, and the tiredness is quite nice - any excuse for more time in bed!

Week 4 weigh in, lost another 4lbs. Taking me to a total loss in my first month of 20lbs.

Impressive!!

Week 4 weigh in, lost another 4lbs. Taking me to a total loss in my first month of 20lbs.

Impressive!!

Well done Lindsay - that's AMAZING :D

Glad to hear your shiny new box will be arriving tomorrow and wishing you luck for today. Maybe you could have 2 bars as a one off as one bar and an egg doesn't sound like much...

How was the gig?

x

Well done Lindsay - that's AMAZING :D

Glad to hear your shiny new box will be arriving tomorrow and wishing you luck for today. Maybe you could have 2 bars as a one off as one bar and an egg doesn't sound like much...

How was the gig?

x

Didn't get to the gig in the end - they all decided to go for a posh meal beforehand and stay over in a hotel to come back this morning. Meal was obv a no no, and can't afford hotel. So I stayed at home instead.

Thanks for the congrats on loss so far - am dead chuffed!! How ru doing?

Today I've had lots and lots of water so far and half a bar. Am going to parents this eve (dreading it - don't get on with parents) to grab some of my smaller clothes I left in the attic there. Am staying for dinner. They're having roast pork with all the trimmings. Am just going to have a small amount of pork and some veg. That should fill me up and still keep me on track :)

Shiny new box arrives at some point tomorrow. Woop x

Sounds like you have a good plan for coping with dinner at your folks - hope you get on ok! It will be nice fitting into those smaller clothes again :D

I'm doing ok thanks. Yesterday was a bit of a struggle but I'm well and truly back on track today and going for 100% TS all the way to my holiday (2 more weeks).

xx

Yeah so dinner at parents didn't quiiiiiiite go to plan!! I ended up having pretty much what I planned on having...pork, peas, runner beans, cabbage...but then my dad went on autopilot and poured gravy over the entire lot.

Now...baring in mind mine was last to be served, everybody else's already had gravy on too so I kinda had no choice. Tried my hardest to drain as much of the gravy away as I could...but there was obv still a coating of it on everything. GRR.

I'd been 100% up til then too. Very annoyed with myself. I could have just not eaten it...but had only had 1 Asda bar all day so was starving marvin!

Back on it today tho - my box has just arrived at work, need to go grab it from reception in a bit. Need to nip to Sainsburys on the way home tonight and grab some more sweetner and some more coke zero.

Also, and this is probs waaaaaaay TMI, but since I started on the pill last Sunday, my TOTM has been haywire. Incredibly heavy and clots galore. Really unpleasant. I know it's a common side effect of the pill i'm on, but my god...it's horrible. Every time I stand up I get a sudden gush of blood. Apparently I can expect this to last up to 3 months. URGH. Just want to put a bung in it and sleep!!

Went to Boots yesterday and grabbed some iron tablets to stop myself getting anaemic from the blood loss. I know the packs have everything we need, and people don't always agree with supplements...but I think in this case, it's needed.

Also picked up a pack of Benefiber - can't get on with those Psyllium Husks, so figured this should be a better alternative to help keep me 'regular'.

Back