Lindsay's motivation kicker!

I know exactly what you mean about wanting food when you're down, I've just come out the end of anxiety & depression too & it's so hard to lose weight when everything seems so bleak, which is why input on 2 stone before finally deciding to lose weight!! - so losing weight AND giving up smoking must be so hard!! But good for you :0)

Thanks hun :)

Yeah the whole depression/anxiety thing is pretty crappy isn't it. But well done us, for taking matters into our own hands and starting Exante while recovering.

Found a neat trick last night to help me keep my willpower strong when out in social situations. Brush your teeth before you go!

I was invited out for a meal last night with my parents, sister and her boyfriend. Had my shake before I went, and brushed my teeth and swished with mouthwash so my mouth was extremely minty. Told them i'd eaten already but would join them for a drink. Having brushed my teeth moments before going out, food and drink would have tasted vile, so helped my resolve in sticking to drinking water.

Was nice though, to be out and catching up with people. I spend far too much time on my own.

Am out at a friends house tonight. She's just moved into her own place, so a few of us are going round for the evening. Will probs end up getting a pizza in and playing on the Wii.

I'm gonna tell them I went out for lunch with work and am not hungry so will decline the pizza, and will down water all eve. Determined to stay at 100% and not let Exante ruin my social life.

Thats a great plan, I have a wedding and a christening over the weekend , so like you I am determined to stay 100% on plan watch this space x

Yeah, so I'm back. I don't quite know what happened last time, I can't remember. But nevertheless, i'm here again.

Started last Thursday, so today is my 5th day at it. Feeling good. Was in ketosis by Saturday, so nice and quick. Hunger is pretty much non-existent. Manic busy at work so it's keeping me on my feet and my mind occupied.

Back