Lindsey's goings on....SW diary (stuck!)

Sweethearts

Gold Member
Hello, I have just joined Slimming World :) Heard loadsa good stuff about it so thought I'd give it a go :)
Here's my food for today,if anybody see's anything wrong i'd appreciate the help, thanks! x

Green Day

Breakfast - 2 Weetabix and milk (HexA and HexB)

Lunch - Pasta(Free)Cucumber(Free)Tomatoes(Free)

Dinner - Pasta(Free), Dolmio Low Fat Bolognaise sauce(4.5syns i think?) Cheese (HexA)

Snacks - 2 Alpen Lights (HexB) Kit Kat 2 fingers (5.5 syns)

Looks good. Welcome aboard the SW train.
Are you going group or weighing at home? x

Hi hun, well done for joining! I'm sure joining Slimming World will soon become one of the best decisions you've made - as it's surely mine.

I really admire people who weigh in at home. I'd love to be able to do that, but I know I'd just go completely off track without going to class and being weighed by my consultant every week.

You're certainly in the right place here. It's a fabulous community full of lots of lovely helpful people.

Good luck for your first week. Just shout up if you have any questions xx

Hi hun, well done for joining! I'm sure joining Slimming World will soon become one of the best decisions you've made - as it's surely mine.

I really admire people who weigh in at home. I'd love to be able to do that, but I know I'd just go completely off track without going to class and being weighed by my consultant every week.

You're certainly in the right place here. It's a fabulous community full of lots of lovely helpful people.

Good luck for your first week. Just shout up if you have any questions xx

Hi Stevie :) I hope it works for me, it doesn't feel like a diet so far which is always a plus, I love it already and I don't feel like I'm missing out on certain foods like I previously did :D
Just about to have a read through your diary :) x x x x

hi :) good on you for joining

looks like a good start with food hun, looking forward to seeing how things get on for you

Last edited:
Subscibing linz !! Glad to hear your feeling better though :). Good to hear it went well this morning i hope it gets easier to understand.. I couldnt really understand it so i stuck to propoints lol

hi :) good on you for joining

looks like a good start with food hun, looking forward to seeing how things get on for you
Thankyou! I'll check out your diary in a second x x

Subscibing linz !! Glad to hear your feeling better though :). Good to hear it went well this morning i hope it gets easier to understand.. I couldnt really understand it so i stuck to propoints lol
Hello hun, thanks for subscribing :)
I'm getting there lol, it is abit confusing but i'll get used to it! x

I just read on here that Bachelors Chicken Supernoodles are 9SYNS???! I thought they were free on Green! Won't be able to have sauce with my pasta as I've already gone over my syns, damnnnnn.

Hiya and welcome I'm new too!

Its certain flavours of the low fat ones that are free. I know chilli and herb chicken are but I'm following extra easy so you have a few more choices on green.

Hiya and welcome I'm new too!

Its certain flavours of the low fat ones that are free. I know chilli and herb chicken are but I'm following extra easy so you have a few more choices on green.

Hello, welcome! :):)
Ahh right, i'll have to remember that thanks!
How're you doing?

Just updating my food for today :)

Breakfast - Weetabix with milk (HexA + HexB)
Lunch - Pasta(Free), Cucumber(Free), Tomatoes(Free)
Dinner -Pasta(Free) Cheese(HexA)
Snacks - KitKat 2 Fingers (5.5syns) Bachelors chicken supernoodles (9syns)
2 Alpen Lights (HexB)
:D
Syns for today - 14.5

Last edited:
Is it okay to go over syns? I don't mean on a regular basis just a one off? Im craving sugary foods so badly, so would like to have an options mint hot choc.x

LinzLinz said:
Is it okay to go over syns? I don't mean on a regular basis just a one off? Im craving sugary foods so badly, so would like to have an options mint hot choc.x

It wouldn't take u far over yr syns so I'm sure it would b fine - if u hadn't had those supernoodles u would be fine!! :-/ I've done that before; it's well annoying!

I would have the hot choc if yr still craving it! X

:D glad you did. as Cai said it wouldn't have taken you far over your syns and if it wasn't for the supernoodles you would have been fine.

Hope you have a great day today xx

Back