Lindsey's I quit sugar diary

Oh heck. That sort of thing really shakes you up, doesn't it?

Be kind to yourself this weekend xx

Oh that is such a shame :( hope u are ok

I sometimes give myself an extra day for weigh in if I think it'll help! I don't think it's cheating! If you give yourself the extra day and lose an extra pound then it only motivates yourself!!

Oh no!! I hope you try and relax the weekend Hun,

Big hugs! Xx

Oh heck. That sort of thing really shakes you up, doesn't it?

Be kind to yourself this weekend xx

Thanks guys, not doing too good today at all, this has hit me hard for some reason. To top it off when I got on the scales this morning I'm still 15 f**king stone!!! Now I know I've not been an angel this week, but my food averages out as 1300 a day, how is that too much?!?!?! Getting really fed up, I know I need to increase my exercise but it's so hard with work being as mental as it is, I'm so drained at the end of the day I can't face going out again!!!

I've stuffed my face on a fry up this morning and been moody with my OH, not that he's bothered to ask me what's wrong, he doesn't even know about my colleague because he never bothered to ask me how my day was yesterday. All he's asked me is did I lose any weight this week, no dear mostly this week I'm continuing being a fat c**t, if I'm not shouting it from the rooftops then have the sense not to f**king ask!!!

So new plan, I am going to take my gym stuff to work and go straight there, then I won't have the chance to sit down on a sofa and get lazy. I know it's going to be really busy at that time but I will have to make it work if I want to shift the rest of this ugly revolting flab!

I'm sat on the sofa now in my gym stuff, but I keep coming so close to tears that I can't bring myself to leave the house... what on earth is wrong with me?!?!? I hate being like this, and all I want to do is eat!!!

It's times like this that I wish I did not move away from my friends and mum, they would have had me out walking around today and distracting me. After the "have you lost any weight" comment from my OH I've told him to go and visit his Mum and Dad because if he's hear any longer I'm going to really bite his head off and that's not fair! So sat at home, on my own, in my gym stuff, feeling sorry for myself... Someone slap me!!!

Hope everyone else is having a good day! x

You've achieved everything I'm aiming for. 4 stones - that's just incredible! You've lost LOADS! Now - cut yourself some slack.

Ignore the gym for a few days and do things that make you feel good. You need replacement purple boots - go shopping! Get out of the house and do something nice. Anything! You're bound to feel really shaken up after Friday's news, but try not to sit in the house because the fridge is there.

You can do it :)

You've achieved everything I'm aiming for. 4 stones - that's just incredible! You've lost LOADS! Now - cut yourself some slack.

Ignore the gym for a few days and do things that make you feel good. You need replacement purple boots - go shopping! Get out of the house and do something nice. Anything! You're bound to feel really shaken up after Friday's news, but try not to sit in the house because the fridge is there.

You can do it :)
Bless you moog, thanks for responding at my time of self pity!

I got off my bum and went to the gym for an hour, I worked really hard and I did not come back via the mcdonalds drive thru, yay me!!!

I've just had a jacket potato with tuna, sweetcorn, extra light phili and a protein shake. Going to add up my cals for the day and see the damage in a minute!

I am going to go into town tomorrow. I'm going to park my car at park and ride and walk into town about a mile or two I think. Then I'm going to find cute baby clothes because my OH's brother's baby is due at the end of this month and I'm very excited. I will also look for boots, but not going to buy until near goal... also due to retail therapy may have accidentally bought myself an amazon kindle today so not that flush anymore... I loves a gadget and thought it would make me feel better, whoops, lol!!!

Might jump in the shower and pop round to the inlaws, now I feel less like a big misery guts I might actually have fun!!! x

1200 for cals today so don't think fry up ruined everything, it was still done in a healthy way, wahoo!!!

Walked into town and back from the park and ride about 3 or 4 miles I think. M&S wouldn't measure me because they do it by appointment, so I decided to figure it out myself and picked up a load of sizes in their t-shirt bra's and I think I'm now a 36E. I've been wearing a 38F for the last few years and they were extremely tight at my biggest so a few inches gone there, which is nice. Got so hot and bothered though trying on millions of t-shirt bra's that I didn't have the energy to find out what size I am in a sports bra, so that will have to wait until next time!

Had pizza hut for lunch. It's my absolute fav pizza, had garlic bread with cheese, two slices. salad bowl, with nothing actually healthy in it, amaing how some places can make salad soooooo unhealthy!!! pizza, but only managed one slice, lol!!! Loved every mouthful!!!

Is everyone else having a good day? x

Evening my lovely gosh just read your post from yesterday.. u poor thing hun.!

hope your feeling more relaxed and better today??

you are one pizza lover lol... a very good caloire intake today i must say. your bra hunting sounds very busy busy.

right so what is your fitness pledge for this week?

mine is
mon- spin class/ personal training
tues- zumba
weds spin
sun- step and tone... i must do this lol x

I can't stick to class times because I don't know when I'll be able to get out of the office. Hopefully I'm out in time to try and get into zumba tomorrow night. If not I'll just use the gym. Going to try and hit the gym at least 3 times this week... need to shift the flab!!!

Found out OH is on nights again this week so going to be sat in on my own like nobby no mates so might as well go to the gym to keep from dying of boredom!!!

Have you had a good weekend, sounds like you've been busy! x

I have had a busy weekend knackered now but tonight i was upset.. because of my dad.

i sat there holding back my tears!!! GOD it's hard sometimes.

anyway try your best to get to the gym my lovely xx

Sorry you've been upset too, I think February is going to be one of those months, it needs to hurry up and sod off, spring should make everything better!!!

Keep your chin up chicken, back in the 10's, you rock!!! x

I just followed a recipe and cooked something that did not come out of a jar, and it didn't taste like bum... how awesome am I?!?!? Please say yes, or I might not do it again, lol!!!

Found a recipe online for low cal beef stroganoff (or however you spell it), I used chicken instead of beef, think I could have found lower fat creme freich (or however you spell it... clearly I don't cook often because I can't spell anything!) but it went well. Yummy!

How's everyone else's day been? x

Sounds yummy, I know weight watchers do a low creme thingy, its lower cals and fat than the supermarkets brands anyway and it tastes yum. I have eaten my weight in crap today and none of it was even that nice. total waste of a binge! xx

Sounds yummy, I know weight watchers do a low creme thingy, its lower cals and fat than the supermarkets brands anyway and it tastes yum. I have eaten my weight in crap today and none of it was even that nice. total waste of a binge! xx
Oh no, binges are only fun of you enjoyed every mouthful... pick better next time, lol!

There is some left... but I think my OH will be cross when he gets in at 1am if someone else ate his tea, lol!!!

No I recorded it, watched one born every minute very funny this week... perhaps that's what wrong with my weight loss... I only lose, if those on biggest loser have a good loss... do you think I'm clutching at straws?!?! lol!!! x

Hey fellow pizza lover
how's things going? x
Hey Alp, work is mental and not looking like it will calm down anytime soon!!! Nevermind!!! How are you doing? x

Back