Lindsey's I quit sugar diary

Hello everybody!!!

Well in a bid to try and boost my metabolism... which appears to have come to a complete sodding standstill... I have upped my cals this week. I've eaten between 1500 and 1800 each day, I've not got on the scales because if I've put on a shed load of weight I'm going to cry, fingers crossed I've stayed the same this week. Not sure whether to keep going on more cals for a few weeks before I reduce them again or only do one week... what do people think?

How is everyone else doing? x

Check the scales to see what's happened and then go from there. With a bit of luck you'll have kick started it all again :)

Evening all! Evening Shanny! How are you my lovely lady?

I was on an average of about 1300 a day Alp. How's you doing?

I've stayed the same this week. I've eaten 1800 so another day of increased cals... still not sure what to do, don't know whether to dropped this week or wait until next week... decisions decisions decisions!!! x

Hope everything's ok. Missing seeing you around this place :)

Guess whose back?!?!?!

Work has been hell and I've been unable to stop comfort eating. Now the inspection is over and I have a week and a half off work so no more excuses I am back on the wagon as of today. Hopped on the scales this morning and my few week binge has resulted in a 3lb gain. Hoping if I give it a good kick I can lose that in the first week. Wish me luck!!!

How is everyone else getting on? I'm sorry I had to bail out for a few weeks but along with work and my plateau I just wasn't feeling the love from the weight loss gods... hoping they will bless me once again and help me on my way to a much smaller bottom!!!

I'm going to have a good snoop around now and catch up on everyone... it's good to be back!!! xxx

3lbs is nothing. You'll be shot of that by the end of the week again - and then back to being svelte and in search of gorgeous new purple boots.

Know the feelings about work and mega-stress. In those circumstances a bit of comfort food is important to mental health ;)

Sunday 6th March - 30mins cardio at gym.

Actually ran on the treadmill for the first time... only managed 60 secs before I thought I was gonna die, but I still ran!!!

Ate about 1200 cals... I'm bloody starving, definately suffering from withdrawl, my body has gotten used to pigging out over the last few weeks!!!

Has everyone else had a good day? xxx

I've lost one lb of my gain already, wahoo!!!

I've just printed off some low calorie recipes from the BBC good food website.

I'm going to try and cook... try!

Spicy prawn soup for 327 cals per serving
Roasted ratatouille chicken for 318 cals per serving
Creamy ham, leek and mushroom spaghetti for 384 cals per serving
Mustard stuffed chicken for 367 cals per serving
Mushroom and thyme risotto for 302 cals per serving

I'll let you know which ones I'm capable of making without screwing up and I'll let you know which ones actually taste like food!!! x

1lb down already! Way to go!

Well... I've been AWOL again!!! My nan has been suffering with a trapped nerve and has been falling over, she's lucky I had leave booked, because I went up to stoke to look after her on Monday. Monday night she had to go to A&E and eventually ended up placed on a physio ward Tuesday night. I visited her every day last week, then headed to Newcastle for the weekend to see a friend. I was meant to go to liverpool today to see another friend but the heating at my auntie's house has broken, so I'm now waiting in for british gas... so busy busy busy.

Food has not been completely saintly butI can get back on track tomorrow when I go home. I'll check out the scales on Saturday and see if I've done anymore damage, fingers crossed not!!! Still looking forward to trying out those recipes, might actually get a chance before the end of the week!!!

How's everyone else doing? xxx

First day back at work was crap, absolutely knackard, spent the whole day at court arguing... why can't things be simple?!?!?

Tried out the spicy thai prawn soup today... tasted yummy yummy YUMMY!!! That's all I've eaten today, but did have 2 bottles of full fat coke to keep me going, so not good! Need to get back into healthy eating pattern tomorrow, looking forward to getting back on plan and shifting the rest of my chunk!

How is everyone else doing? xxx

Good to see you back - looks like it's been very hectic lately (to say the least)!

Things are ok here. Chugging along and frustratingly STILL doing battle with the dratted 3rd stone :)

Good to see you back - looks like it's been very hectic lately (to say the least)!

Things are ok here. Chugging along and frustratingly STILL doing battle with the dratted 3rd stone :)

3rd stone wasn't too bad for me, it was the forth that kicked my ass and I can't even get started on the 5th!!!

Another crap day yesterday, another young person in the cells at court, this time for nasty gang rape so an extremely serious offence. I still have the headache from all the work I had to do!!! So another day of no eating and drinking sugar, absolute crap!!!

I only have one lb of my gain left to lose and then I need to get in the 14 stone bracket or I'm going to chop a leg off!!!

How's everyone else doing? Any words of wisdom for the fat girl struggling to get past the half way point?!?! x

Oh heck - I'm looking at my 4th stone with a bit more trepidation now!!

High pressure like that really doesn't help. You're coping with it a lot better than I do, it has to be said. I had a really bad year about 2 years back (massive issues with staffing) and my eating habits were utterly appalling. I've discovered the delights of Mikado chocolate sticks this week (11 cals a stick!) as long as I keep them hidden for most of the day!!

I'm still looking at all your 7s with longing. You've done amazingly!

Hello Lindsey!

I'm sure you'll lose that pound very soon, and many others after that, don't chop any leg, haha.

Your job sounds very stressful but don't allow it to damage your diet;) Do you enjoy diet coke? It isn't ideal my I think it's better than the regular one. It has some caffeine to keep you going, but it's low cal low sugar;)

x

Back