Lindsey's I quit sugar diary

Like the sound of dinner. I had a smoked salmon salad - not nearly as exciting ;)

Keep it going - you're doing brilliantly!

Around 1350 cals consumed today. Naughty peek on the scales this morning shows that the gain has gone... maybe if I have a naughty peek tomorrow I'll be in the 14's... fingers crossed!!!

Another stressful day at court, but managed to get home on time for a change... should have gone to the gym but I'm very much crawling into bed... I suck!!!

How has everyone else been today? xxx

Around 1350 cals consumed today. Naughty peek on the scales this morning shows that the gain has gone... maybe if I have a naughty peek tomorrow I'll be in the 14's... fingers crossed!!!

Another stressful day at court, but managed to get home on time for a change... should have gone to the gym but I'm very much crawling into bed... I suck!!!

How has everyone else been today? xxx

Your gain has gone, well done;) Don't worry for haven't going to the gym; you ate little calories today so there isn't any damage for sure. You still have tomorrow to go to the gym and compensate it:p

My day was nice on the food but low on the exercise. I walk but I don't workout hard. The usual, hehe.
But I need to start working out propperly and toning up if I want to wear some of my lovelly lycra type dresses this summer;)

Good night xx

Oooh hope u do get in the 14s!! I'm 3lbs away!!

With all your hard work at the moment I'm sure you'll beat me there, lol!!! x

Your gain has gone, well done;) Don't worry for haven't going to the gym; you ate little calories today so there isn't any damage for sure. You still have tomorrow to go to the gym and compensate it:p

My day was nice on the food but low on the exercise. I walk but I don't workout hard. The usual, hehe.
But I need to start working out propperly and toning up if I want to wear some of my lovelly lycra type dresses this summer;)

Good night xx

Ok I'm def going to the gym tomorrow, you can imaginary come with me and start working towards wearing lycra!!! x

I'm giving my fitness pal a go, I'm lindseydodd408 over there too please add me. x

around 1400 cals consumed today, disappointed with myself for not going to the gym though... not sure why I can't get motivated on this point, I know I love it when I'm there, and I know it helps... so wtf is the matter with me?!?!?!

Another stressful day at court. Feel like I spend my whole life at court and in the cells at the moment. Another young person remanded, I'm doing wonders for our statistics at the moment, can't seem to do anything that will persuade the Magistrates to release these kids on bail, that said it was another really serious offence today... Perhaps there is something in the water!!!

How has everyone elses day been? x

I have an amazing exercise bike... it's in the shed collecting cobwebs!!! My OH got annoyed with it in the house because it takes up so much room, and I was too embarrassed to use it in front of him and I'm never home before he is now... I know, excuses excuses, lol!!!

My fitness pal have a blackberry app, wahoo!!! Makes tracking much easier as I'm a bugger for forgetting what I've shoved in my gob during the day!!!

consumed 1400 cals today and that's including drinks, don't normally count those but figured I should get a better idea of what everything adds up to. Thankfully I make good choices calorie wise with drinks... although I don't drink enough water!

Walked from the office to court today and back again so an hours easy exercise, it was such a beautiful morning. I am going to go to the gym tomorrow and there will be no excuses... In fact I'll be glad to go because it will distract me from the report I need to write this weekend!!!

I was tempted to have a naughty dinner tonight, but decided that a good weigh in tomorrow was more important than my cravings for crap food... Decided to eat a naughty meal tomorrow night instead, then I have a week to repair the damage, lol!!! I suck!!!

How has everyone else got on today? Any exciting plans for the weekend? xxx

Hello 14 stone 13lbs... finally!!! You took your sweet mother trucking time!!!

yay us!!!

30 mins in the gym DONE! Wahoo!!! Got the new schedule for the classes at the gym and I'm tempted to try Body Jam tomorrow morning, it's a dancy type class which are my favourite! x

Congrats for your loss Lindsey :D

And well done for the long walk yesterday, as well as the gym today;)

Have a nice weekend x

Back