Lindsey's I quit sugar diary

Dreaming doesn't hurt:p Anyway, I hope you'll finish that soon;)

Good night x

1500 words down... 1500 words to go... I hate essays... COME ON!!!

You can do it! (Or we'll get the frying pan out!)

Oh and by the way, guess whose 14:13 again this morning!!! It's got to be the water that's the only thing I've changed!!!

Wooohooo! I've gone the other way!

Essay submitted... YAY ME!!! It's probably really really crap, but at least it's in!!!!!!!!

1300 net cals consumed today, had a nice walk, a naughty hot chocolate but not too bad on the food on the whole... I'm giving porridge a go for breaky... it's like wallpaper paste!!! But I hear it's good for you so I will keep trying to like it!!!

I've drunk loads of water again... it still tastes really really REALLY boring!!!

How's everyone else been today? x

Essay submitted... YAY ME!!! It's probably really really crap, but at least it's in!!!!!!!!

1300 net cals consumed today, had a nice walk, a naughty hot chocolate but not too bad on the food on the whole... I'm giving porridge a go for breaky... it's like wallpaper paste!!! But I hear it's good for you so I will keep trying to like it!!!

I've drunk loads of water again... it still tastes really really REALLY boring!!!

How's everyone else been today? x

Well done girl on the essay and water ;)

Thanks Aline! I feel proud!

14:12 this morning... water ROCKS!!!

That's absolutely fantastic! Go you!

well done hun!! keep on chugging that h2o xx

Thanks Aline! I feel proud!

14:12 this morning... water ROCKS!!!

Swicthing cans of sodas (even the diet ones) for bottles of water is one of the best things that we can't do to keep the fluids retention away;)

Kepp drinking girl :D

Hey Shanny... I'm peeing like a race horse!!! Ewwwwwww!!!

How's you?

Had burger and chips and vodka last night... went over cal allowance by 250 yest... but still 14:12 this morning, wahoo!!! x

1350 net cals today and drunk 8 glasses of water so far. Also walked to court and back today, beautiful and sunny this morning... anyone else noticed how happy everyone else seems, even had a drunk parent of one of my kids shouting at me to have a nice day, normally he just gives me abuse!!! Must be the sunshine!

How has everyone elses day been? xxx

Long day at work - missed most of the sunshine. Unhelpfully stressing about that gain in weight.

On the up side, I've got a half day tomorrow and we're away for the weekend :)

Glad it's all going well for you - you deserve it :)

14:13 this morning... well under cals yesterday, but did have fajitas for dinner and they do lay a bit heavy on the old tummy... going to plow through some serious amounts of water today and hope that it kick starts my digestive system into evacuating some of this food, lol!!!

I tried wholemeal tortillas with the fajitas last night, OH complained as usual that it wasn't the white refined rubbish, but I actually didn't mind the switch... I'm on the fibre train, whoo whoo!!!

Back