Lindsey's I quit sugar diary

No I know, just testing out myfitnesspal and the whole water thing... just checking it's working then I'll go back to once a week with maybe a mid week peek!

Should finish today on 1100 net cals... as long as I avoid the cupboards this eveing after my dinner!!!

Another lovely day and I had another lovely walk to court and back, I hope I can get out in the garden in the sunshine tomorrow... I need to get a bit of colour and some freckles on my face!!! x

lol!!! 14:11 this morning so I've lost 3lbs this week, wahoo!!! How did you do Shanny? xxx

lol!!! 14:11 this morning so I've lost 3lbs this week, wahoo!!! How did you do Shanny? xxx
You like keeping me waiting lol..

But worth the lurking this morning linds.. Look this time last week u were screwing..lol ( about your gain) and now look.

Safely in the 14's well done.

I'm still in bed been waiting for you miss Dodd lol funny. Xx

Go get on those scales lady, I wanna do the weightloss dance with you!!! x

hurry up, I'm excited!!!!!!

I'm soooooo happy, just waiting for Shanny then I'm going to do the dance!!!!

Do you weigh in on Saturdays Amy? x

AMAZING...:worthy: We're not worthy...

... now do the dance... :bliss:... :talk017:... :massmoon:... :banana dancer:... :party0011:... :woohoo:... :bananalove:... :party0023:... :0chacha:

Yay us... but mostly you!!! :happy096: xxx

Ive just done a back flip... lol:bliss:

glad to know your happier today.. missy.. here's to another week of the holy water..lol glup GLUP.:8855:

well done my lovely..:clap::happy096::clap: xx

:thankyou:

I'm just grilling 3 rashers of bacon, to be had in a wholemeal pitta bread with a dash of ketchup. Then thinking gym session or long walk in sunshine once that has gone down.

Lunch, I'm considering wholemeal pasta with leeks, mushrooms, smoked ham and philadelphia. Or might just have jacket potato and tuna if I can't be arsed.

Dinner will be pasta thing if I couldn't be arsed to make it at lunch or might get a fresh roasted chicken and nice salad bits

Not too sure really...

Back