Lindsey's I quit sugar diary

I did see you... but chose to ignore you...

... Only joking, I'd never ignore you!!! Was tempted to pop into jamies and make you buy me dinner, lol!!! x
Pmsl lol lol I was waiting for ya on Geroge street.. Were where u ??

Haha I brought a lovely dress from apricot I wish there was a shop here.
We had a lovely day thou.. It's not far from me at all so I will come and visit now I know where I'm going lol xx

Sounds nice Aline, I love to get the news and the gossip, lol!!!

I've just posted in the fitness section about where to buy running shoes from... yes you heard right, I said RUNNING SHOES!!!

I'm going to try and give this c25k a go, not sure when yet. Think I will have to get April out of the way as I'm going to be away a lot... and I don't think I can do this on the road, only in the gym, less embarrassment!!! Definately want a decent pair of shoes though... no injuries please!!! x

Well done Lindsey;) Keep us updated about the running progress!

I went for a run today; I'm trying to increase the times I go for a run (now, I'm just going once or twice a week). So some time soon I may need to check that thread about running shoes to buy new ones :p

one lb down from last weigh in... hopefully I can make it 2lbs down by weigh in on Saturday, wahoo!!! x

That's great :D It seems that myfitnesspal app really works. It says you lose the way you eat/exercise and then you lose;)

Keep doing great!

x

I've had a really dodgy day today, not sure what impact it's going to have on weigh in tomorrow. Breakfast as normal, chicken kebab with salad and no sauce for lunch... then dinner was a glass of wine, handful of blueberrys, some japanese cracker things and a few light pringles... Drank shed loads of water today and was packing and cleaning on and off all day because we are moving office this weekend... please Please PLEASE let me have a good weigh in tomorrow... PLEASE!!!!!!

Everything crossed. Can't imagine today's food will make much of a difference (if any) at all.

Here's hoping for a good one :)

Good luck, my fingers are crossed!

Still 14:10, so just the 1lb this week. x

1lb is good! Well done you for hitting the magic 60lbs mark. That's a BIG achievement.

Hope you did the scales victory dance :D

Hell yeah I did the dance...

...:greenapple:... Whoop whoop!!!

I'm going to give body combat a try at 10:30, got no idea what to expect, wish me luck!!! x

Good luck! Sounds brutal.

You're being soooo good with all this exercise.

That's what I was afraid of!!!

The faster I move the more likely it will be that I fall over and make a complete tit out of myself!!!

... I don't think I'm going to be able to move tomorrow... body combat is hardcore!!!

Yeah, it was fun, will def go again! Not as fun as Zumba though, I'm very jealous!!! x

I've had a great weekend with family, went shopping in the bullring, which was exciting as only ever been to birmingham to get leathered, lol!!! I got my dress for a wedding next weekend, size 16!!! Plus shoes to match and stupid thing to go in my hair, wahoo!!!

Ate like a twat, but also exercised like a nutter too... between the body combat and walking round shops for 6 hours I now ache everywhere!!!

Scales say 14:13 this morning... need to get that shifted before next weigh in on Sat!!!

Did everyone else have a good weekend? x

Back