Lindsey's I quit sugar diary

It's easier to play around with it online shanny, just log all your food and exercise then click submit food and it says "if every day were like today in five weeks time you could weigh....."

Sadly myfitnesspal was mistaken I'm up to 14:13 this morning... need a big toilet session, pizza laying heavy and my muscles ache so need to drink shed loads of water to get rid of retention and reaction to all that sodium... wahoo!!! lol!!!

It's easier to play around with it online shanny, just log all your food and exercise then click submit food and it says "if every day were like today in five weeks time you could weigh....."

Sadly myfitnesspal was mistaken I'm up to 14:13 this morning... need a big toilet session, pizza laying heavy and my muscles ache so need to drink shed loads of water to get rid of retention and reaction to all that sodium... wahoo!!! lol!!!
Oh right so did u know u would be in the 14's soon then from using this?

The food u mean add the food names or the caloires of foods?

It has a database, so you type the food name and it comes up with the nutrition info... but double check as some of them are wrong!

Then when you've found the food you've eaten or you are planning to eat then you add it to your diary and it adds up your cals... Then you add your exercise and it subtracts those cals from your food cals... which leaves your net cals, which must be at least 1200.

I could eat pizza yesterday because I burnt nearly 900 cals through exercise, subtract that from what I ate and it came to 1200 net cals. Myfitnesspal says that if I were to eat 1200 net cals everyday for 5 weeks I'd lose 10lbs... I'll never manage 1200 every day so we'll never know, but it might be right. x

Interesting interesting I will play around tomorrow then thanx..

I miss caliore counting.. Mmm what to do lol.

U not at work today ? X

Study day today... I'm reading honest!!!

Net cals of just under 1200 today, wahoo!!! I love myfitnesspal, I can exercise loads have a pizza and it still says that if every day were like this one in five weeks time I could be 10lbs lighter... yeah right!!!

Has everyone else had a good day? Sunshine for everyone I hope! x

Hmm, I'll check that site. it looks like myfitnesspal has some great tools;)

so need to drink shed loads of water to get rid of retention and reaction to all that sodium... wahoo!!! lol!!!

Me too, I ate a ton of salty foods during the weekend. Need to flush all the sodium soon :p

Study day today... I'm reading honest!!!

Hope the books/articles aren't boring ;)

xx

I've had a great study day today, did some reading in the hairdressers, I have my sexy hair back... thank god, it was getting so long and had faded to a lovely shade of mouse!!! Did loads of reading infact, made my way through some really heavy articles, and loads of my text book.

Then met some girls from work for lunch, I had a burger... naughty lindsey!!! But had salad instead of chips... good lindsey!!!

Having a light dinner tonight as I can't be arsed to go to Zumba and my legs are still hurting from all the activity yesterday. I'm having veggie sausages, green beans, peas and gravy, only 320 cals... mmmmmmmm

So should end on just over 1200 net cals today as long as I don't go fridge picking later!!! Not drunk enough water though and I need to flush out my system, must try harder to chug this evening!!!

How was everyone elses day today? x

Sounds like a great busy day Lindsey;)

You studied, spend time with friends, went to the hairdresser, well done!
Your dinner sounds both yummy and healthy :)

Today I was very tired because I spent the weekend writting, I relaxed (no work, no exercise, but al least I drank my water:p) and I have a coffe with a friend later to know about the news:)

xx

Sounds nice Aline, I love to get the news and the gossip, lol!!!

I've just posted in the fitness section about where to buy running shoes from... yes you heard right, I said RUNNING SHOES!!!

I'm going to try and give this c25k a go, not sure when yet. Think I will have to get April out of the way as I'm going to be away a lot... and I don't think I can do this on the road, only in the gym, less embarrassment!!! Definately want a decent pair of shoes though... no injuries please!!! x

You're having an amazing week. This all sounds brilliant!

(Well, other than the running... I'm cringing just at the thought! LOL)

I don't... didn't get a hey sexy or even an 'hi'... OMG..:rant2::rant2::rant2::grumble::grumble::grumble:

She probably doesn't know where to find you... you change your diary more than you change your underpants!!!

Or you're going to have to face the fact that I am just more sexy than you, lol!!!

Only joking, I think you is gorgeous!!! x

1300 net cals today, may have a naughty dinner of a few chip shop chips and a fish cake, but still within cals... as long as I stay away from the cupboards until bedtime, lol!!!

I need to do some exercise!!! Not done any since sunday!!! Can't bear the thought of going to the gym tonight, it's been one hell of a day in court and my brain is mush!!!

How's everyone else doing? x

one lb down from last weigh in... hopefully I can make it 2lbs down by weigh in on Saturday, wahoo!!! x

I did see you... but chose to ignore you...

... Only joking, I'd never ignore you!!! Was tempted to pop into jamies and make you buy me dinner, lol!!! x

just under 1100 net cals today... again as long as I stay away from the cupboards until bedtime!!!

Managed to walk into town and back twice today so around 110 mins of walking and I kept up a good pace. Unfortunately I was wearing flat dolly shoes, not the most shock proof shoes, and I've got some pain behind my knee now... hopefully a nice warm bath will ease it off.

Has everyone else had a good day? x

Back