Lindsey's I quit sugar diary

a new laptop, he keeps swearing at his old one!

Birthday pressy and a bit Christmas pressy... I'll get him a few bits for Christmas, otherwise he won't have a fresh supply of pants and socks!!! I just love giving presents, especially really nice ones. I've bought my mum a pandora bracelet and a few charms for Christmas, it's cost me an arm and a leg, but she is going to LOVE it! x

I can't help it, I've done it ever since the first Christmas after my Dad left. There were no presents, no turkey, no decorations, it was horrible... Ever since then I've gone crazy on presents, at first I was wallpapering over the cracks, but now I genuinely loves giving really nice, thought full and sometimes a little expensive gifts. I especially love buying them for myself, last year my birthday present to myself was a massive fishtank, my christmas present to myself was a wii with all the trimmings. I'm shallow but I love gorgeous and fabuous things!!! lol!!! x

Imagine what I'm gonna be like when I can fit into normal clothes... I think I should cut up my credit card now!!!

I can't help it, I've done it ever since the first Christmas after my Dad left. There were no presents, no turkey, no decorations, it was horrible... Ever since then I've gone crazy on presents, at first I was wallpapering over the cracks, but now I genuinely loves giving really nice, thought full and sometimes a little expensive gifts. I especially love buying them for myself, last year my birthday present to myself was a massive fishtank, my christmas present to myself was a wii with all the trimmings. I'm shallow but I love gorgeous and fabuous things!!! lol!!! x
that is lovely hun the way i see it is, live life and what ever makes u happy,!!
ooooooh my i sent you that friend request in time lindsey i love recieveing gifts. LOL x

My gift to you guys is being here when you need a diet buddy... now sod off I'm skint, lol!!!

OMG he's still asleep!!! I want present time!!! tee hee x

If he punches me in the face I'm keeping the laptop!!!

ah-ha, I get ya... ok secret ninja squirrel moves in operation wake lazy boyfriend... I'm going in!!!

Awesome, he loves me very very very very very very much, tee hee! x

Who says you can't buy love!?!?! lol!!! x

OMG STICK A FORK IN ME FOR I AM DONE!!! I don't think I've ever been so stuffed in my life, what a day!!!

Sun 7th Nov - didn't get out of bed all day, until a few hours ago to go to dinner, now I'm back in bed again.
Fodder:
Breakfast - Special K
Snack - Naughty cup of tea
Lunch - 2 half fat sausages, ww baked beans, mushrooms, scrambled egg whites
Snack - 2 more sausages and 8 cadbury's fingers!!!
Dinner - Bacon and cheese burger, creamy coleslaw and chips... portion was the size of my arse... I ate all the coleslaw, it was so rich and delicious. I ate 1/3 of the burger and 1/3 of the chips. Washed down with a naughty coca-cola... and now I feel like I'm going to die!!!

All in all a proper fat bird day... except I would have cleared my plate and had a starter and dessert... so could have been much worse.

Now going to cuddle up with my man and let him stroke my poor abused tummy!

Did everyone else have a good day? xxx

yes thank you just had another aspirin in water, im wide awake now lol x

You need a portion of burger and chips the size of my arse, that will help make you sleepy! Glad you are feeling better. x

Back