Lindsey's I quit sugar diary

Mon 8th Nov - Zumba class 1 hour.
Fodder:
Breakfast - Special K
Lunch - tesco ham sandwich (picked of crusts... in my mind it reduces the calories), half a packet of cheese and onion crisps because tesco have stop selling individual bags of quavers!!!
Dinner - Breaded chicken breast, small portion of savory rice, mixed veg.
Snacks - one haribo sweet (work colleagues fault!!!), packet of quavers dipped in extra light philidelphia.

The teacher of zumba this week was very enthusiastic, which I love, but her moves weren't as hardcore... I have sweated buckets, but only small buckets... is it wrong that I would like her to be off sick again so the other lady can come back?!?!? lol!!!

How has everyone elses days been? x

Lindsey, your mind is correct, hehe. Crusts have calories too and, sometimes they have more calories than the rest of the bread. If you check on loaf bread packages the ones with crust are always a bit higher in calories (I just don't know why:p)

You're hilarious girl, that last comment about the teachers really shows how much you're committed with exercise;) Maybe you can ask your zumba teacher to push harder?:p

Godd night

x

Tues 9th Nov - no gym, I have no excuses I just dont wanna, lol!
Fodder:
Breakfast - didn't have time, overslept!
Lunch - tesco hot salmon pasta and salad thing, took out half the pasta and added more salad. Threw away tub of dressing.
Dinner - spag bol... stick a fork in me, I'm done!!!

I've been eating on a much smaller plate for a few weeks now and I think it is making a "big" difference in my portion sizes, I've even left a good few mouthfuls of my dinner because I am STUFFED!!!

How has everyone elses day been? x

Get you little miss saint!!! :p you're doing sooooooooooooo well!!!! When's your weigh in??? I'm well excited to see how you do!! :p

Keep it up, you should be VERY proud of yourself!! :)

And you're soooo great at keeping everyone smiling and motivated round here, it's very appreciated!! :)

x

Get you little miss saint!!! :p you're doing sooooooooooooo well!!!! When's your weigh in??? I'm well excited to see how you do!! :p

Keep it up, you should be VERY proud of yourself!! :)

And you're soooo great at keeping everyone smiling and motivated round here, it's very appreciated!! :)

x

Bless you Lozzy, don't go overboard though... I may have had a double cheese burger and small fries from a certain ronald mcdonald today... it was goooooooood!!!

Wed 10th Nov - No gym, but the computers were down at work so me and another colleague ran up and down the stairs 6 times for a laugh... I was fooking knackard... soooooo unfit!!!

Fodder:
Breakfast - Special K
Lunch - small fries and double cheeseburger... naughty Lindsey!!! Tee hee!!!
Dinner - chicken breast, mixed veg, gravy, tiny bit of mash and some stuffing (just because I LOVES it!!!).

How's everyone else doing today? x

Good evening trouble.... I like your treat today mmmm yummy.
Roll on the weekend I say, sleep sleep is what I shall be doing Sunday.

Good evening trouble.... I like your treat today mmmm yummy.
Roll on the weekend I say, sleep sleep is what I shall be doing Sunday.

I'm thinking that sleep will be a major theme for my weekend too. Also got my first essay for stupid OU course and a report to write... In between all the sleeping!

You feeling confident for weigh in day? x

Re: Lindsey's Gym Diary.

It's my first week back at work after being off with stress and it's been all too easy just to find excuses not to go to the gym this week x x

It's my first week back at work after being off with stress and it's been all too easy just to find excuses not to go to the gym this week x x

I get where you're coming from, I've only managed monday this week! But if it's your first week back you have a better excuse than me. Perhaps we need to change our mind set... how about finding excuses to GO to the gym! If work don't need me I'm having a study day tomorrow... I hate studying WAY more than the gym, so I will be going for my lunch break as a treat... now you think of one and believe in it! x

Evening chaps and chapettes, how are we all doing today?

Thurs 11th Nov - Gym 30 mins CV and 30 mins toning stuff.
Fodder:
Breakfast - Special K
Lunch - I was well naughty and had heinz cream of chicken soup with a slice of toast... can't remember the last time I did this... mmmmm!
Dinner - minted lamb kebabs, salad, small portion of golden rice and thai sweet chilli sauce.

Tomorrow is last day before weigh in, I'm going to have a cheeky peeky in the scales in the morning and if it looks crap I'm having a very low cal day... to make up for ALL the treats and naughtiness that I have allowed this week!!! x

eek i haven't been all week ! been feeling miserable.. approaching TOTM so i'm too moody to get my fat arse to the gym.. lol.. going tonight though and hopefully the next 2 days !

your lunch didn't sound naughty.. sounded yummy ! lol.. but i have no idea how it works in with your meal planning.. but if you know it's bad and you confess then good for you ! keep up the great work and continued inspiration for me to work it off ! :D

eek i haven't been all week ! been feeling miserable.. approaching TOTM so i'm too moody to get my fat arse to the gym.. lol.. going tonight though and hopefully the next 2 days !

your lunch didn't sound naughty.. sounded yummy ! lol.. but i have no idea how it works in with your meal planning.. but if you know it's bad and you confess then good for you ! keep up the great work and continued inspiration for me to work it off ! :D

I think my biggest problem is that I don't plan... oh and I don't really count anymore... I'm not really any good at this, lol!!!

I'm having a disco nap, then also thinking of dragging fat bum to gym... but nap is def priority at the moment! x

That was a good idea what you mentioned the other day Lindsey, I did it today! Instead of doing overtime at work which I didn't want to do, I went to the gym :)

I think my biggest problem is that I don't plan... oh and I don't really count anymore... I'm not really any good at this, lol!!!

well you've lost 46 lbs so far so you're doing something right !! lol

i'm obsessed with fitday.. i log everything in daily and i have to prepare my lunches and dinners in advance. If left to my own accord who knows what i'll shovel into my mouth.. lol

evening gorgeous people, Tink glad to have a good idea for once, lol!!! Syren and 86alpzzy, thanks for the kind words. Shanny, how was zumba?

Fri 12th Nov - Gym 30 mins CV 30 mins toning.
Fodder:
Breakfast - special k
Lunch - packet of quavers, and a slither of the most amazing victoria sponge cake with jam and butter icing... I could have taken that cake home and shown it a good time!!!
Dinner - 3 fish fingers, lettuce, thai sweet chilli sauce.
Snacks - naughty cup of tea with loads of milk and 2 sugars... I'm drinking it now as a reward for doing 30 crunches, 30 crunches with legs on ball, 32 side crunches and 30 russian twists... did I mention how much I hate my fat Fat FAT stomach!!!

Oh I also had a Syren moment, jumped on the scales at the gym for a laugh and fully clothed with trainers on it said I weighed 15 stone... yeah right! The flab in my bra weighs at least that much!!! I also hopped on after my work out and it said I was 14:12... a girl can dream eh?!?!?!

How has everyone else been today? x

Last edited:

I'm liking those scales at your gym hun! Lol!

Well done on having another great gym an food day and congrats on the 2lb loss :)

Back