Lindsey's I quit sugar diary

Re: Lindsey's back!!! cc'ing and quitting sugar diary

What's baby jogging?

A very very slow fat person version of normal jogging.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well done! I went for a run yesterday... First one in years! Managed 2.2 miles overall, 1.4 in one go... Pretty good for me! But I've got a dodgy hip too and physio told me today no more running for a while... Was disappointed!

I think I have a similar hip thing. Proper hurt it in July so stopped running, started again last week and just 3 runs in I'm on the verge of proper hurting it again! Makes me so sad!!!

Maybe mine is just a muscle thing. It hurts at night when I roll onto it and I get twinges when I walk around... so no running for me... Gutted!!!

I feel bad about breaking up with the gym but I need to keep with the strength training, then I might be thin enough to get back to jogging next year!!!

Another lb down today. Can I get a whoop whoop?!?! Xxx

WHOOP WHOOP!!

:party0023:

:party0049:

Thanks guys, I can always count on you crazy lot!!!

Finally found an affordable gym membership, bought three months for £80 through pay as you gym website and got £10 credit from o2 moments. So paid £70, which works out as just over £23 per month. Wahoo!!!

I'll give them a call tomorrow and see if they can fit me in for an induction then I can get cracking straight away. Don't want to waste the bargain membership!!! I just hope I can handle three months of commitment, come on chunky, you can do it!!!

Right I need everyone to send me some patience and strenght... in laws have come back from holiday and we're popping round for dinner tonight... which is lovely, but they will have hours of holiday video... and we will be expected to watch all of it... without sarcastic comments!!!

I dont think I can do it!!! Help me!!!

Just had induction at new gym. Seems ok, a lot more people and most of them men but for £23 I can make it work.

Old gym are trying to kick up a stink, saying I have to give them a months notice... I thought the point in a trial was that when it finished you could opt out?!?! I'm gonna write polite but firm letter and shove it up their bottoms!!!

Just cancel the direct debit, nothing they can do about it!

Thankfully I did cancel it, bumheads!!!

Did first session at new gym yesterday and today I cant move without everything hurting. Stupid squats!!! Was hoping to go again tomorrow, but if everything still hurts I'll have to see how I feel Sunday instead, and go a bit easier on the weights!!!

OH is away for the weekend, I'm bored already, hate being home on my own!!!

How's everyone else? Xxx

Crappy letter from gym direct debit company... sent email reply telling them to knob off.

also written letter to gym telling them to knob off... so telling lots of people to knob off today... knob off!!!!!!!!!!!!

Crappy letter from gym direct debit company... sent email reply telling them to knob off. also written letter to gym telling them to knob off... so telling lots of people to knob off today... knob off!!!!!!!!!!!! Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Knob off!! Ha ha! I love it! Xx

Currently 16st 8.2lbs

Just had some lovely play time with my nephew... less cross now... will save up my "knob off's" for the next person to annoy me!!!

Just had some lovely play time with my nephew... less cross now... will save up my "knob off's" for the next person to annoy me!!! Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Don't worry. I'm off to work in a bit for night shift. I'll use a couple of knob off's! Lol x

Currently 16st 8.2lbs

Do it! Telling people to knob off makes everything better!!! Xxx

Back