Lindsey's I quit sugar diary

Re: Lindsey's back!!! cc'ing and quitting sugar diary

Gym done, now back to my pj day and ugly betty marathon!!!

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well done!!! Not sure i could interrupt pyjama day to go to the gym. Very impressive. :)

Thanks squeezy, actually quite enjoying pumping a bit of iron so wasn't too much of a hardship.

Arms and stomach hurt today, so maybe there are muscles under the huge amounts of flab, lol!!!

My friend is getting married next year and the hen do email came out today... why are hen do's so fecking expensive?!?! I really want to go, especially as I dont get to see my uni mates often but the brides sister has gone mental with extras.

The worst thing is that knowing the bride she would be devistated to know that her friends are dropping out due to cost! I've tried to be clear with sister but she's just not getting it. The full weekend for me is potentially gonna cost over £300... is it just me or is that a ridiculous amount of money for one weekend?!?!

Rant over, guessing I'll opt out and send the bride a hen present instead. xxx

Lindsey's back!!! cc'ing and quitting sugar diary

I can't see how much it is as it's come up with a bunch of numbers and symbols! But, I know what you mean! My friend is having a hen party soon and the expected cost was about £300 for the weekend! That's for two nights in a penthouse apartment in Liverpool, and some activities. Still had travel and drinking money on top of that! I had to turn it down but was gutted. Luckily she is planning a second one, closer to the wedding, at home just for a night out which I can go to.

I think it's quite selfish when people plan these sort of things. I would rather have a small, local knee that all my friends could go to than one that I know they either can't go to or struggle to pay for!

Now is a bad time as I've just booked caribbean holiday and we've paid out 600 quid this month to mortgage broker and solicitor for our house sale/purchase.

There seems to be no appreciation that it's going to be more for the few of us coming from the south... cumbria is bloody far away!!!

I would never expect people to pay that amount of money for a hen do. Mine or somebody's i was arranging. I wouldn't pay it either, i don't understand why things have to be so expensive, it's just silly.

That's ridiculous, I wouldn't expect people to pay that and wouldn't pay it myself. Glad you agree with that one Squeezy!!

Glad it's not just me, I'm so gutted, I don't want to miss out! I've even spent the evening trying to find stuff to put on ebay, but I want all my stuff!!!

I cant get a second job because my first job is so chaotic and I have to be on call on saturdays... can I have a money tree please?!?!

Glad it's not just me, I'm so gutted, I don't want to miss out! I've even spent the evening trying to find stuff to put on ebay, but I want all my stuff!!!

I cant get a second job because my first job is so chaotic and I have to be on call on saturdays... can I have a money tree please?!?!

You shouldn't have to even think about getting a second job or selling your belongings to go on a bloody hen do. You work your ass off doing the work you do. You have rightly booked yourself a relaxing holiday, Im sorry but that's that. Do you think you could talk to the bride about it? Maybe just explain you simply can't afford it and you're really upset you won't be able to come. That would get me asking questions. And i know for a fact i'd rather have the surprise ruined but know half my friends couldn't make it and maybe be able to change things. It's just crazy business.

Caroline is getting a night in a back street boozer with a dodgy middle aged stripper we found in the back of the yellow pages. Finishing with a large kebab and garlic mayo if the budget can stretch to it. Hahahaha
;)

See!!! Now that is my kind of hen do!!!

I've pulled out of hen do. Sister of bride was such a cow. Said it would be awkward for everyone if I came but didnt join in with the activities... well I'd hate to make anyone feel awkward... f**k you!!!

I'm gonna treat the bride to a night in Edinburgh instead... coz I can do that for both of us for under 300 quid!!!

On a good note I'm a pound down today, wahoo!!!

Should be going to the gym... but I can't seem to be able to get out of bed... can I go tomorrow instead?!?!

Went to the gym as promised ;)

Well done, doing better than me with exercise!

Another gum session done... about a month till holiday, gonna try and hit the diet hard. I'd like to be a good few pounds lighter for holibobs... help me diet gods!!!

Going home tomorrow, so excited!!! It's my best mate's 30th birthday and we're going to the cabaret, yay!!!

We've pre-ordered dinner and I've annoyed the hell out of the chef by ordering a low carb, no sugar dinner... completely f**ked with his menu, lol!!!

Just in case the food is still a bit naughty and so I can have a glass of wine I'm going to they gym in the morning, earning myself some alcohol, wahoo!!!

I can't wait to see my mum, it's been nearly two months since I last saw her, I miss my mummy!!!

Weekend was awesome!!! Everyone should go see a show at the brighton ballroom, the burlesque dancers were amazing... one set her nipple tassels on fire!!!

Got stuck on the wrong table however, ended up with a few people in capable of paying their bill, so although I wasn't drinking I still had to pay for their wine... which meant I had to leave early coz I had no money left... but hopefully karma will bite them in the butt one day!!!

Late start today so been to the gym, now I'm getting ready for a prison visit... m25, please be kind to me!!! Xxx

Oh and in other good news, bride has kicked off about everyone dropping out of her hen do. So its been made cheap and I can go, yay!!!

Back