Lindsey's I quit sugar diary

Tues 16th Nov - no gym... crap day of all work and no play so very much in bed!!!
Fodder:
Breakfast - didn't happen, essay was priority!
Lunch - Ham sandwich crusts picked off, wotsits (my fav!!!)
Dinner - two pork loins, mixed green veg, gravy (slightly obsessed with gravy at the moment, hopefully it won't break the diet bank!)
Snack - light chocolate mousse mmmmmmmmmmmm

How is everyone else? I so hope tomorrow is not rubbish, I want to get out of the office at a reasonable hour and get to the blooming gym!!! x

Hope you make it to the gym today Lindsay so you can pump out all your work frustrations ! lol

your dinners sound so yummy ! i'm terrified to have gravy.. lol..i'm so strict that i fear if i stray i'll lose all my hard work.. It's my dad's 60th this weekend so i'm working extra hard this week so i can have a few 'cheats' at the party :)

Another crap day!!! Got home from work at 8:30... I'm meant to leave at 5:30!!! I've just wolfed my dinner down and now I'm crashed out in bed... I NEED TO GET TO THE BLOODY GYM!!! So dreading getting on the scales on Sat :'(

Wed 17th Nov - No gym :'(
Fodder:
Breakfast - protein shake
Lunch - BMT subway... please kick my arse!!!
Dinner - spag bol... but lettuce instead of pasta
Snack - half a white chocolate cookie... I made one of my colleagues have the other half so I didn't feel so guilty... it didn't work, I shouldn't have had it!!!

I hope everyone is having a better week than me. I have the alarm set for 5am again because I have to finish a report for work tomorrow, I just couldn't face staying in the office any longer to finish it! Does anyone want to swap jobs, I can't handle mine at the moment, all my cases are a flipping mess!!!

Just had a naughty cup of tea too... can you all please wave your magic wands and give me an easy day tomorrow please? x

***waves a magic wand*** :D

Morning sweetie it's 6:05 are you up working yet ??
I'm feeling normal and better thank you toilet action has happened fine. I hope you don't have a long day at the office!!
Otherwise tell them u have to be on minis by 6pm shanny said lol lol.

Hope your ok big huggies over too you instead of a wand!! He he

Morning sweetie it's 6:05 are you up working yet ??
I'm feeling normal and better thank you toilet action has happened fine. I hope you don't have a long day at the office!!
Otherwise tell them u have to be on minis by 6pm shanny said lol lol.

Hope your ok big huggies over too you instead of a wand!! He he

I was up and typing, just finished the report, need a manager to check it then I'm good to go! Going to have breakfast and a nice bath before heading to the office. Glad you are all better, have a good day. x

All your magic wands are broken!!! Another day of being in the office until stupid o'clock, another stress headache, I've been given another bloody court report to write and once again can't bear the thought of going to the gym. I'm writing off this week, weigh in is going to be a disaster. Hopefully if I can finally sort everything at work tomorrow I should be able to have a relaxing weekend back home at my Mum's... without worrying about other people's children!!!... and I can start fresh next week.

Thurs 18th Nov - No gym :-(
Fodder:
Breakfast - one slice of bread, two thin slices of smoked ham
Lunch - chicken and bacon sarnie, crusts picked off, half packet of naughty crisps, other half force fed to unsuspecting work colleague!
Dinner - 4 fish fingers, mixed salad leaves, thai sweet chilli sauce.
Snack - light chocolate mousse.

How is everyone else? x

I also made the mistake of watching Nigella, my fat stomach won't stop bloody rumbling now!!! I've just popped a chicken breast in the oven, I'm having a nice salad for lunch tomorrow... mmmmmmm smells good!!!

your food looks good hun, dont worry about weigh in, we all get weeks like those. maybe dont weigh in this week then you'll have time to correct any gain? xxx

OMG... I am sooooooooo hungover this morning... but vodka was just what the doctor ordered after my pants week at work!

On a positive note all the stress has resulted in a 2lb loss this week, which brings my total to 50lbs!!! I weighed out 48lbs in books this week and I couldn't pick it up, I took a pick of my OH holding them and put it on facebook. He asked me if I feel lighter... honestly... no!!! I feel like the same big fat me, it is not sinking in that I used to carry that around, I wonder when I will feel lighter? lol!!!

I can't remember where my nose is let alone what I ate yesterday so I won't do a diary for yesterday. I'm heading to home to Brighton this weekend and there is going to be naughtiness... I'm starting this morning with a mcdonalds breakfast and I think I feel a pizza coming on later and definately one of my mum's roast dinners on sunday!!!

Hope you are all well, have an awesome weekend people!!! x

OMG... I am sooooooooo hungover this morning... but vodka was just what the doctor ordered after my pants week at work!

On a positive note all the stress has resulted in a 2lb loss this week, which brings my total to 50lbs!!! I weighed out 48lbs in books this week and I couldn't pick it up, I took a pick of my OH holding them and put it on facebook. He asked me if I feel lighter... honestly... no!!! I feel like the same big fat me, it is not sinking in that I used to carry that around, I wonder when I will feel lighter? lol!!!

I can't remember where my nose is let alone what I ate yesterday so I won't do a diary for yesterday. I'm heading to home to Brighton this weekend and there is going to be naughtiness... I'm starting this morning with a mcdonalds breakfast and I think I feel a pizza coming on later and definately one of my mum's roast dinners on sunday!!!

Hope you are all well, have an awesome weekend people!!! x
Lindsey you are one amazing 'young' LADYYYYY!
50 LBS is a huge achievement.!! so proud of you honestly.
whoop whoop!!!!! xx:happy096::bliss:

Lindsey you are one amazing 'young' LADYYYYY!
50 LBS is a huge achievement.!! so proud of you honestly.
whoop whoop!!!!! xx:happy096::bliss:

Aww thanks, you make me blush, tee hee!

Did anyone get the number of that truck?!?!? It was carrying 6 shots 4 glasses of red wine and 5 vodka and diet cokes... not drunk like that in a long time and now I am feeling the pain!!! Getting too old for this!!! My mum is also hanging so the roast dinner is not happening but we've just sent her partner out for a shed load of KFC... I am so excited, not had KFC in so long... I am going to have to work extra hard this week to make up for all this weekend naughtiness!!! x

Hello lovely people, how are you all doing today?

My day got off to a good start but has gone a bit wrong in the middle!!!

Tues 23rd Nov - Gym 30 mins cv 30 mins toning stuff
Fodder:
Breakfast - protein shake before gym, scrambled egg after.
Lunch - Ham sandwich, crusts picked off, proper crisps and because I wasn't paying attention I ate the whole pack instead of giving my colleague half!!!
Dinner - chicken, green veg, gravy
Snacks - this is the really crap bit, two nice biscuits, half a cadbury twister (which was amazingly yummy!!!) and a mini packet of haribo sweets... oops!!!

If I have a loss on Saturday it's going to be a miracle!!! x

I DON'T WANT TO WEIGH IN TOMORROW, I'VE BEEN A LITTLE LAZY PIGGY THIS WEEK!!! :cry:

Back