Lindsey's I quit sugar diary

Hello all!!! I'm going out tonight, I'm so excited, I never get to go out!!!

My eating has been crap because I've been running round oxfordshire trying to bail kids out of court... So I've had a cheese twist (naughty but nice) a packet of quavers and half a fish finger sarnie... and soon I will be adding lots of wine on top of that, wahoo!!!

God knows what todays crap eating and then boozing will do to weigh in tomorrow... lets wait and see.

Have a good evening all... did I mention I was excited!!!!!!!!!!! x

Have loads of fun tonight Lindsey !! and enjoy a little indulgence you deserve it ;)

I feel ROUGH ROUGH ROUGH!!! Was very very drunk!!! I shouldn't have worn my boots they kept falling down and in the end I was wearing them round my ankles and everyone was calling me puss in boots... har dee har har!!!

On a positive note I've lost 3lbs this week!!! One more pound and I'm half way to goal two more and I'm in the fourteens, wahoo!!!

How is everyone else doing? x

That's BRILLIANT (the weightloss not the boots!)

Go you!

That's BRILLIANT (the weightloss not the boots!)

Go you!

Thanks moog, I'm so gutted the boots are beautiful purple italian suede cost me £200 and they have lasted for years... but now my legs are too small!!!

My shred DVD was delivered today and I just finished my first go at it, had to duck out of a few things, but managed all the cardio, which I would not have been able to do before I started going to the gym, so yay me!!! x

you did the shred vid after a night out of drinking ? !! ? WOW that's impressive !! lol

you did the shred vid after a night out of drinking ? !! ? WOW that's impressive !! lol
Well... did it in quite a pathetic fat bird way... don't want to injure myself or throw up! lol!!! x

I've eaten soooooooo much today... it's been awesome!!!

Maccy D's breakfast and Chinese for dinner... mmmmmmmmm!!!

Back to it tomorrow, it has been nice having a cheeky day of naughtiness though.

How has everyone elses day been? x

Miss puss in boots ;)... well done for the 3lbs! Thats freeeking excellent... I really want to try that Davina DVD and there's one called Get insanity by Shaun T, which is the ultimate (well in my eyes anyway) But i live in flats, and its not too fair on the people downstairs :(... i'll live through your experiences.. yay lol... hey you should take some befores and afters, there's some big differences in the pictures... am i babbling? I've got a coffee rush ;) lol xx

p.s. i wanna see pictures of yesterday on FB :)x
Just added pics Alp, some cracking angles on my double chin, lol!!! x

OMG... I'M IN AGONY!!!

20 mins of that shred DVD and every muscle in my body aches!!! I didn't think I'd pushed myself that hard because I didn't want to be in too much pain, but clearly even the easy versions of the moves are designed to kill you!!!

I'm not going to do it again today, I'm going to have to ease myself into it, otherwise I'm going to be bed bound... I'm thinking 90 day shred for Lindsey!!!

Hows everyone else this morning? Have a good day all. x

LOL - I always said exercise was bad for you!

Actually, I'm in awe. I've not been able to start any exercise at all yet - so I'm impressed that you did the shred. It really does sound brutal!

It didn't feel brutal at the time, I actually thought I was taking it easy because I didn't want to be in too much pain today... clearly it is brutal even when you think you're taking it easy!!!

I need to go back to the gym, but there are sooooooo many people in there at the moment, it's annoying! Do you have any plans for the day? x

I've got some MA work that I really need to get a wriggle on with. Submission date is next month and I've got loads to do. It was a daft idea doing one of these on top of a full time job, but it'll be finished in the summer, so I'm nearly there.

Plus I can graduate in a nice frock!

How about you? (Other than avoiding the Shred?)

I've got a pre-sentence assessment and report to write for a little lad in court on Wed for robbery, I've not even started yet, so that will be me once I get my arse in gear!!!

Wow MA and full time job, you are committed!!! What's the MA in? x

It's a creative writing one - I've had to do screenplays through to novels. Keeps me quiet! The current batch is a portfolio of short stories which needs to be finished and critically analysed by Feb.

Good luck with the report. Sound like a tough job doing that for kids rather than adults. They're bad enough in the classroom ;)

You can make more excuses for the kids... the adults should know better, lol!!!

What do you intend to do with your MA when you graduate? Thinking of trying your hand at being published or just another string to your bow to justify a pay rise? I'm so jealous, I'd love to be creative, all I get to write about are facts and analysis of those facts... or at least that's what I should be doing, but I'm still on here, lol!!! x

I wish it would lead to a payrise. Sadly, it's just for fun! Work's paying for part of the MA, so I suppose I can't grumble too much about that.

Hopefully one day I might get published. Writing's lovely escapism, so I can't see me stopping any time soon :)

Back