Lindsey's I quit sugar diary

I suck, still not started PSR!!! Must start PSR!!! Naughty Lindsey!!!

No shred today, still aching from yesterday!
Fodder:
Brunch - Bacon Sarnie
Dinner - Pork loin, small mash, small stuffing, mixed veg and gravy.
Snack - yogurt and cadbury caramel... mmmmmmmmm!!!

Going to get up early and do shred before work tomorrow, think this will be best as OH is home in evenings and he'll laugh his pants off at me doing jumping jacks!!!

Has everyone else had a good sunday? x

Hi sounds like your on the right track, small protions and exercise.. good luck for another healthy week good luck with your jumping jacks...x:)

I just ate two slices of toast with loads of butter and jam... sad realisation that I will never be in control... jam and butter on toast will always be my nemisis!!! NUTS!!!

LOL i take it back lol.!

My weekend was a ball lots of laughter and fun and far too much bloody food and wine.!!

God i feel huge again, back on the old diet today.!

you look pretty in your fb pic.xx
Aww thanks chick, glad you had a good time, it's ok to feel huge once in a while! x

I've made £100 on ebay selling some wii games I don't have the time to play, just kept the fitness ones that I use, wahoo!!! India fund!!! I think I'll have to put my beautiful knee high boots on there next and see what they do for my bank balance.

Not had the best day today, breakfast good and dinner good, but went to training with lunch provided and it was proper party buffet food... I was not the most restrained!!!

I'll have a cheeky peek on the scales tomorrow morning and see the damage, will need to be restricted for the rest of the week if I don't want to ruin last weeks great loss, naughty Lindsey!!!

How has everyone elses monday been? x

Sneaky peak not too bad and I've not eaten anything since my cereal this morning... so little gain could well be shifted by tomorrow at this rate... STARVING!!!

Got my PSR finished, but it took fricken AGES!!! I couldn't get my thoughts to flow, this poor kid has so many issues I didn't know where to start, got there in the end though, phew!

How has everyone elses day been? x

I'm sooooooo tired!!! Can I go back to bed yet?!?!?!

Really need to get back to the gym, I need to improve my energy levels... do you think the new year resolusion rush would have died down yet? x

do you think the new year resolusion rush would have died down yet? x

went to my aquatic class yesterday it was packed and i kept getting kicked by other girls... i'd forgotten about the resolution rush :( but don't let it stop you !! get back at it !

went to my aquatic class yesterday it was packed and i kept getting kicked by other girls... i'd forgotten about the resolution rush :( but don't let it stop you !! get back at it !

I don't think I can trust myself... I could actually punch people if they get in my way at the gym!!! x

not the best day food wise. Two millies cookies, mini cup cake, subway, then fishfingers and veg. But I did get round to doing the Shred DVD again... must have a very low tomorrow to avoid completely rubbish weigh in on Saturday!!!

How has everyone elses day been? Hope you've all been good boys and girls!!! x

Not sure what the weigh in will hold for me tomorrow been a bit of a funny week! Today I've eaten 4 belvita biscuits, wotsits, quavers, chicken breast, rice, veg and a yogurt... I'm sat on the sofa letting my dinner go down then I'm off to the gym... it had better be quiet or there's gonna be trouble!!!

Has everyone else had a good day? x

Hello :)

Can see your one of the more 'chatty' members over this side so hope you don't mind if I crash here?!

I'm giving Slimfast a bash at the mo which involved calorie counting to some extent but I've lost 1lb in two weeks despite stick to it 100% and exercising lots.

I've heard talk about not eating enough blah blah but then I come over here and see people on less than 1000 calories a day and they are loosing.

I am very close to target only 6lb but depsite my best efforts it's just not happening.

Can you give me any tips on how you choose how many calories to have, I know BMR and all that jazz but mine would suggest me eating 1400 a day, which I am eating less than and not loosing. Also, eating enough = myth or fact?!

Allie xx

Thanks for stopping by Allie. Well done on your loss, despite your lack of confidence recently you clearly rock at this weight loss business!!!

I'm not sure if I'm best placed to help you with your question as I am so far from goal and so very flabby, but I'll have a go, lol!!!

The way I see it is the bigger you are the more calories you burn in general just because ever movement is so much harder compared to a thin person. So there the chunky monkey has the advantage! Also I think our bodies are incredibly annoying in that they are clever and adaptable, therefore it will get used to functioning on less calories over time and the old tricks become less effective.

Therefore the way I see it all people on a weight loss journey are doomed to have a blooming battle towards the end. What you do all day every day becomes less and less effective in burning calories because you're not as heavy and your body becomes more efficient in using a smaller amount of calories... bummer!

My advice would be that 1lb in two weeks is still 1lb in the right direction, you could carry on as you are and lose that final 6lbs in 12 weeks, which in the grand scheme of a lifetime is not that long. Or figure out how to shock your body into metabolising the remaining chunk.

I've heard of some people on here zig zagging their calories, which keeps their bodies guessing and stops it getting too efficient on low calories. Some people drastically drop their calories, just to kick the loss up. Or really hit the exercise hard.

I like my food and I'm pretty lazy... I'd probably just stick it out and get there eventually, but that's just me!

Have a look at plateau threads on here, might have a few more ideas for you.

Good luck! x

Just did day three of 30 day shred... and managed to do it the day after day two... legs are killing, not so hopeful for day four tomorrow, lol!!!

Good evening sweetie, im loving them silver sevenssssssssss xx lol

she's more than 'chatty' :eek: be careful!!!! LOL LOL X:D:p:D

Good evening my lovely lady, aren't my 7's pretty all in a row!!!

Oi... don't be dissing my chattiness... if it wasn't for me this calorie counting section of the forum would be dead... at least that's what I keep telling myself, lol!!!

How are you this evening?

xxx

hehehe funny im cool glad im home spent 2 hours in bloody ASDA food shopping.

food im not eating lol im going bed soon, as im so cold.

weigh in tomorrow hun uve been okish this week really?? x

Back