Lindsey's I quit sugar diary

Thanks for stopping by Aline, how are you getting on? I've still not started running yet, next month I can be more focused on building up from walking to running, wahoo!!! x

I'm doing ok. I haven't been eating as healthiest as I usually do, but I don't go high on calories so it shouldn't hurt:p The last time I went for a run was on Monday. The last few days are rainy, but I would like to go for another run this week, so let's hope the weather improves:) My aim for now is to run at least 2 times a week.

x

Glad you enjoyed the sunshine and your lovely pub lunch:) I will be taking it easier today, after shred yesterday I don't think I can manage anything else so will just be doing day two and hoping it doesn't finish me off!

Thanks Shanny... I'm busy painting my nails ready for tomorrow, got purple on my toes and pink on my fingers with flowers with a diamonte middle and purple petals. Left hand is looking lovely... right hand looks like I did it with my eyes closed, can never do the right hand as good as the left, lol!!!

When I'm done I need to be mega careful not to chip them or I'm going to cry!!!

Had bacon in wholemeal pitta for breakfast. OH is working a half day today and wants to go shopping in the afternoon, so we'll park at park&ride and instead of catch the bus we'll walk in, which is 30 mins there and 30 mins back. Was looking forward to doing zumba, but it's cancelled due to being Good Friday, so a nice walk in the sunshine will do instead.

What is everyone else doing with this fine Good Friday? x

Hi Lindsey:)

I bit my nails, it's a shame:p The only way for me to have decent hands is using fake/gel nails, it's a bit expensive but I think it's worth it:)

I'm doing good food wise so far today, let's see if it lasts, I'm usually naughty on weekends.

Have a nice walk

x

Come on Aline, you can do it!!!

Walk has been abondoned in favour of laying in the sunshine... Thankfully we have a back garden that isn't overlooked... because I'm sunbathing in my underwear... none of my bathing suits fit, lol!!! x

Thank you for the support Lindsey;)

Haha, you're so funny girl. It must be hot there to be in underwear outside, I hope you get some tan for tomorrow's wedding :)

I burnt my belly, tee hee!!!

It blooming well is in Oxford!!! Plus I'm like a milk bottle with freckles, so the slightest bit of sun and I go red.

Are you having a good day miss Shanny? x

It blooming well is in Oxford!!! Plus I'm like a milk bottle with freckles, so the slightest bit of sun and I go red.

Are you having a good day miss Shanny? x
Milk bottle... I used to love them sweeties at school lol..

Yep been shoe shopping.. In town but since this morning feeling ill run down. But still going gym today.. As I still feel *** lol lol

And all I want to eat are hot cross buns lol.!

Go easy at the gym if you are feeling poorly. xxx

Yup, even with factor 15 suncream I burnt my belly, lol! x

I'm just within my 1390 cal allowance today... pitta and bacon for breakfast, pitta and tuna for lunch and fish in sauce and veg for dinner.... A bit of chocolate through out the day... not in egg form though so go me!!!

One problem though... still blooming hungry... must not go near kitchen!!! MUST NOT GO NEAR KITCHEN!!! Need to be good for weigh in tomorrow... must make 14:09 official and maybe 14:08 if I'm lucky!!!

Has everyone else had a good day? x

I won't forget Shanny. I'm going to have to have an early night to stop the fake hunger pangs that I seem to be experiencing, so no doubt I'll be up at the crack of dawn tomorrow... pee... then hopefully the weight loss dance... fingers crossed!

Did you get some pretty shoes today? Forgot to ask earlier... I LOVES LOVES LOVES shoes!!! x

Ooooh shoes????

Need pics of you in your lovely dress with snazzy nails. And the dancing like a monkey ones ;) Have a fab day - you deserve it.

I won't forget Shanny. I'm going to have to have an early night to stop the fake hunger pangs that I seem to be experiencing, so no doubt I'll be up at the crack of dawn tomorrow... pee... then hopefully the weight loss dance... fingers crossed!

Did you get some pretty shoes today? Forgot to ask earlier... I LOVES LOVES LOVES shoes!!! x
What time is your wedding ??

Yep nice heels for summer, these some gorgoues ones in office I want badly.. Lol

Ceremony is at 2pm going to aim to get to Stafford for 1ish so need to leave here at 11am. Nails are done, so just shower, de-fluff the legs, do hair and make-up then I'm good to go!

I'm very excited... and a little aprehensive as Dad is going to be there, but not going to let him ruin my day with my family!!! x

Back