Lindsey's I quit sugar diary

At least it hurts to eat today which puts me off eating anything! Ate a chip last night, wasn't too hot in my mouth but burnt all the way down my esophagus - serves me right for eating a chip!!!!! But now it hurts when I eat, drink, swallow, laugh, pretty much anything!!

Oh lindsey, I'm struggling as well but we won't feel any better if we binge and gain weight.

Are you on TTOM? I am and I for me these are the harder days of the month

xx

I don't have TOTM due to the injection I'm on... not sure if I suffer from the same symptoms but without the end result though... I am going to the gym and earning some serious calories so I can stuff my face before I eat my own foot!!!

Morning morning is it body jam today?

I'm thinking about boxercise but it was really painful and hard last week.. So not sure lol.

What's your treat then , for after the gym? X

Oh yes it is body jam time... so LOVE the class... might even love it more than ZUMBA... I'm not sure on the treat situation really Shanny, it's a toss up between a big fat dirty pizza... or a big fat dirty burger... what do you think?!?!?!

How was meeting with CDC yesterday? x

Oh yes it is body jam time... so LOVE the class... might even love it more than ZUMBA... I'm not sure on the treat situation really Shanny, it's a toss up between a big fat dirty pizza... or a big fat dirty burger... what do you think?!?!?!

How was meeting with CDC yesterday? x
Lol pizza more of it even thou it's Sunday and u should be I the kitchen preaparing a lovely Sunday dinner Linds..

CDC was ok lol today I dread the diet .. But won't moan as it was my own choice for starting it again... Think I'm better at school than at home.! X

I would agree with that, I def find it easier at work, plenty of distractions from food!!! You can grumble if you want, it's a bloody hard diet to choose, I have no idea how you manage it, you are an inspiration miss shanny!!! xxx

I'll try, but I am really feeling the starvation lately. I've just had smoked turkey rashers and wholemeal pitta bread, which will set me up for body jam, and i've nearly finished my first litre of water... I can get through today without feeling hungry... repeat... I can get through today without feeking hungry!!!

I'll try, but I am really feeling the starvation lately. I've just had smoked turkey rashers and wholemeal pitta bread, which will set me up for body jam, and i've nearly finished my first litre of water... I can get through today without feeling hungry... repeat... I can get through today without feeking hungry!!!
Linds u realise you don't have much to loose id say by Christmas u will be such a skinny Minnie..!!

Whats your plans for today gym and what ?

Gym... then naughty food, don't think I can wait until dinner time for some filthy dirty munch... then OH's parents moved into a new place last week and they've finally asked us round for a cuppa... we don't get priority because we haven't given them a grandchild yet, lol!!! So I guess we'll be heading over there and in theory because of all the naughty food I ate at lunch I shouldn't need any dinner... I might get started on my essay that's due in on tuesday... so nothing very exciting really, the weather here is rubbish!!!

Do you have any plans for the day? x

Gym... then naughty food, don't think I can wait until dinner time for some filthy dirty munch... then OH's parents moved into a new place last week and they've finally asked us round for a cuppa... we don't get priority because we haven't given them a grandchild yet, lol!!! So I guess we'll be heading over there and in theory because of all the naughty food I ate at lunch I shouldn't need any dinner... I might get started on my essay that's due in on tuesday... so nothing very exciting really, the weather here is rubbish!!!

Do you have any plans for the day? x
Linds u are still young.. Younger than me in fact lol don't need to think about kids yet.
Make sure u just have a cuppa there no extra food Missy.. No linds nothing planned as everything involes money and I'm trying to be good.. Spent enough last night on taxis.
You always leave your essays till the last minute lol.
Weather is sunny here.. Really nice x

I loves a last minute essay Shanny, you knows that!!!

I definately do not want children yet... I most definately want a PUPPY first!!!

Right I'm off to get ready for the gym. Have a fab day miss Shanny... and remember we'll be in Apricot soon trying on pretty dresses!!! xxx

I loves a last minute essay Shanny, you knows that!!!

I definately do not want children yet... I most definately want a PUPPY first!!!

Right I'm off to get ready for the gym. Have a fab day miss Shanny... and remember we'll be in Apricot soon trying on pretty dresses!!! xxx
YAY to Aproicot

YAY to essay

YAY to puppy ( before kiddies)

Enjoy your class my lovely lady .. Xx

Well... after a chicken breast in bun and chips for lunch and dominos for dinner I feel full and satisfied for the first time all week... I'm going to regret it when I sneak on the scales tomorrow... but for now I have a big grin on my face... and possibly some pizza sauce!!! Ahhhhhhhh!!! Mmmmmmmmm!!!

Well prepared for the worst this morning, hoped on the scales and said 2lb gain from yesterdays eating sesssion... had a little toilet moment... forgot to pee before I weighed... got back on the scales and it said only 1lb gain!!!

So I'm wondering if my body needed yesterday as much as my head was craving it... That 1lb will be gone in no time then I'm on to losing more new pounds, wahoo!!! x

Dodged a bullet, yay me!!!

Nothing to be proud of really... I could still pay for it when I get on the scales tomorrow, but for the time being I'm quite chuffed!!!

Also realised that I've not had a maccy d's since April 17th... I used to be a massive addict (excuse the pun)... so quite chuffed with this too.

How are you doing? x

Not really sure yet. Had my special K for breaky... thinking about lunch now... could go a pitta bread with tuna... or very temped by fishfingers and salad... choices choices choices!!! Have fun at work!!! x

Hello:)

Lindsey,
See you were afraid without reason. One pound is little, you'll lose it on the next few days for sure;)
My eating sessions for the last couple days weren't so nice to me.

Alp,
I wasn't lucky this morning either, I'm 2.2 pounds up. But tomorrow ir has been good so far.
Have a nice day at work

x

Back