Lindsey's I quit sugar diary

not even started it, it's taken me all day to do the bloody reading!!!

I ended up having a low cal cooked breakfast. Turkey rashersx2, quorn sausage, reduced sugar beans, mushrooms, egg, wholemeal pitta... yummy!!!

My OH came home from work with the Zumba Wii game... YAY!!! Tempted to get up early and have a go before work tomorrow... watch this space... Love him so much!!! x

Wii Zumba.......great game, you'll have lots of fun!! :)

I miss my Wii :( First chance I get, I'm buying another one! Though I think this would be my fifth now haha

I have Wii Zumba but still haven't got around to taking out of the box! Started going to Zumba classes tho and love it - i really should set up the wii...:rolleyes:

My OH came home from work with the Zumba Wii game... YAY!!! Tempted to get up early and have a go before work tomorrow... watch this space... Love him so much!!! x

Aww the love:) The zumba wii game was a really nice present! do you both live together?

x

Hey all thanks for stopping by, good to have some input, and yes Aline I do live with my OH and I'm very lucky!

Well I didn't get up early to do Zumba... I got up early to finish all the reading I needed to do to write my latest essay... BORING!!!

Took me forever to get through all the reading but only 3 hours to write the essay, I chat such rubbish, but hey as long as I get a pass mark I don't give a crap!!!

Rubbish day for eating, I'm under cals but didn't make time to get lunch so had............ two slices of cake, lol!!! I suck!!!

Has everyone else had a good day? x

Only 2 slices of cake when an essay is happening is very restrained! I'm usually head-first in the fridge!

Well done for getting it done. I've postponed my last module until next year, so you're doing waaaay better than me :)

In my diary I have some days with slices of cake, biscuits ir toast for lunch, so that's a lunch:p

I'm dying of boredom with my thesis as well, it's the first and the last I do and I'm like you, I just want the pass mark!

Take some rest and have a nice day tomorrow;)

xx

Morning sweetie.. Happy your essay is done with now.!

Why don't u go zumba classes anymore linds?

What cake did u eat then ? Come on spill the beans lol.!

Hope u have a lovely day xx

I'm a lb down this morning... lets hope I can make it two by saturday!!!

I don't go to zumba because it's on a monday at 8pm... that's far too late... plus the teacher is crap!!! They've stopped doing the Thursday one that I liked, boo!!!

Going to try and make it to body jam tonight, hopefully I don't get stuck in the office and I can make it there in time!!!

I had a small slice of victoria sponge and a small slice of toffee cake... both were incredible!!! x

I'm so close to being under 200lbs... I can't wait!!!

You're doing amazingly, a real inspiration!

Lindsey, well done for the 1lb loss. In a few days you'll lost another poiunds and so on;)

Did you try yhe body jam class? :)

You're sooo close to the 200lb mark. You can do it!!!

Didn't manage body jam, got stuck at work, booooo!!!

Ate a bit rubbish last night, was hungry so had quavers and extra light phili... was still hungry so had a light chocolate mousse... took me over by a few cals... probably too much carby stuff for that time of night!!!

Just did 20 mins on my Zumba game... it was good to hear Zumba music again... it's been a while!!!

Evening lovely shanny, how are you today? x

bring on the 100-something lbs... I am very excited to trundle along on my journey and join you there :D

Back