Lindsey's I quit sugar diary

Ok so had a naughty breakfast of smoked turkey rashers, fried (the healthy way) egg, in wholemeal pitta bread and ketchup... was well yummy... may have also had a light chocolate mousse whilst I was cooking because I woke up really hungry this morning, lol!!!

Than my mum came for lunch and I made a low cal rissotto with salad , also very yummy!

Now I've got chicken breast wrapped in bacon stuffed with mustard and cheese mixture in the oven, going to have that with veg and probably a bit of gravy.

If I didn't burn as much cleaning as MFP says then I am over today, but no where near as much as last weekend so I'm not going to worry!

The chocolate bar and cup of tea was delicious a really enjoyable treat.

Plan for tomorrow is body jam class... then I might have earnt enough to either have pizza or chinese takeaway... mmmmmmmmmm

Just done Zumba and Shred... Av it!!! x

I had a stop over in Mumbai on the way to Thailand and in Delhi on the way back, I didn't think much of Mumbai to be honest! But then, if I'd had a few days it probably would have been better! If I'd had more money I definitely would have liked to have stopped for a couple of weeks and do the Taj Mahal and all those things! My friend has family in India so has been a few times, can ask him for his advice if you want!

That would be really helpful Caroline, just need an idea of what's worth travelling to and what isn't worth bothering with if we're only there for three weeks. Thank you x

I'll email him now :)

Indian sounds fab!!!! That's a motivation to exercise!! :)

Thanks guys, I'm so excited!!!

Oh wow, lunch today was awesome, and tasted even better because I earnt every mouthful!!! Can't believe how long it has been since I did a good calorie burning session, it's really naughty of me. It was good to revisit a bit of 30 day shred action, not done that bad boy for ages, and man can I tell!!!

So first thing did 40 mins zumba followed by Shred level 1.
Then had turkey rashers and wholemeal pitta with ketchup... yum!!! OH is still not sold on the turkey rashers, so had to explain to him how now I weigh less my cals have reduced and I need to find other ways to eat certain foods so that my cals aren't all used up by lunch time!!!

Lunch we went to the pub near us that does the most amazing food. I had the rodeo burger: 8 oz burger (made from pure steak with just some seasoning added) with bacon, gerkin (spelling?), onion rings and bbq sauce, plus french fries, creamy coleslaw, and salad... I managed 3/4's of the burger and 3/4's of the fries, couldn't eat the coleslaw because it tasted funny (gutted because normally the coleslaw is to die for!!!) and I put some of the salad in the burger... all with mayonnaise... FULL FAT!!! Also had a naughty coke, A-MAZ-ING!!!

Got 200 cals left... not sure what to do with them... not feeling hungry yet... but it would be a shame to see them go to waste, lol!!!

Has everyone had a good day? x

I tell a lie... forget to change MFP to reflect not eating all the meal... so actually 348 cals left... definately be rude to waste them!!! x

Your lunch sounds lovely, am very jealous.

Are the turkey rashers nice? I've been tempted to buy them before but wasn't sure whether they would be a good bacon substitute.

I liked the smoked ones, they taste the most like imitation bacon. It's texture with my OH, he sense of taste is actually pretty crap because he always has a blocked nose, but he can really pick up on difference in texture, where as it's more taste that bothers me. x

Thanks I think I'll pick some up next time I go shopping and then see whether I like them and how the hubby reacts to them. He's coped pretty well with me replacing most meat with quorn so he might be ok with them :)

My OH doesn't like the texture of Quorn either, even more so than the turkey rashers, lol!!! I can get away with it in chilli con carne, but spag bol has to be done with beef... although i might give turkey mince a try and see if he notices. The turkey rashers are more expensive but I totally think it's worth it to save on the cals. x

Had an odd supper of jacket potato, weight watcher tuna and sweetcorn and a packet of wotsits. Also catching up on another litre of water. Got my final essay to write tomorrow... sooooooooo can't be arsed!!!!!!!!!!! x

I think the men in my life would cope with quorn if I don't tell them but there's no way I'm coming between my assorted boys and their bacon!!! They would see it as open warfare on their masculinity.......

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Wow that burger sounds lovely! Yeah, it's usually guys who have comments to say about eating quorn! And they don't believe you when you tell them it's really not that bad haha

Thankfully my OH is totally on board with what I'm trying to do, so he will grumble but ultimately he'll put up with it, he knows I'm not doing it to be mean. Not all of us can have the metabolism of a 10 year old... OH can eat an entire hog roast plus dessert and not gain an ounce!!!

Just had my little baby hammies out to play, they are soooooo cute and cuddly!!! Although they really don't like being woken up and to begin with are rather vocal about it... very funny!!! Tried to get pics for you all, but they won't stay still long enough, I've just got loads of pics of fluffy bottoms, lol! I'll try again another day.

Night night, wish me luck for essay writing tomorrow... anyone fancy writing it for me? I'll pay you in quorn mince...

I really have to get on with my research project for uni. So not motivated! You get your essays done so I feel guilty and do my work :p Night :)

Back