Lindsey's I quit sugar diary

Lol your as bad as the kids and their homework you pair!! .......if I tell you that essay writing burns 10 cals a minute will you both crack on lol? :) :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Haha if that was true, I would probably end up scoffing crisps while I do it!

Morning Lindsey!

Hope you have a great week. I have a busy one (writing and working too) but we'll make it.

xx

1000 words down, 2000 to go... I can't be arsed!!! lol!!!

lindseydodd408 said:
1000 words down, 2000 to go... I can't be arsed!!! lol!!!

This takes me back to last yr with one best mate finishing a law degree an the other a psychology degree haha. I'd get all these texts with the latest word counts lol

Glad your loving it Legomom... coz here's another one... 2000 down 1000 to go... still can't be arsed!!!

The word count is getting filled up pretty fast! Mines usually 500 today...Another 500 in a couple of days! Haha

FINISHED!!!

Now I know I have said this before, but I really Really REALLY mean it this time... I am never doing education again... and if I ever mention it you must all shoot me in the face!!!

So not a great day for food... essay hunger, lol!!!

Special K for breaky, wholemeal pasta and dolmio stir in for lunch, rest of past with pork loin and lettuce for dinner......
........ and 6 cadbury fingers........ within cals because I walk/danced (had a bit of a Glee moment) to the shops in order to buy the cadbury fingers, lol!!!

On a positive note essay finished, course finished and car passed MOT, wahoo!!!

Has everyone else had a good one? x

I was proper wired after finishing my essay, normally I wouldn't sleep well tonight because my brain wouldn't shut off... but thanks to my gorgeous hammy babies I'm proper chilled out now. They've been out playing for an hour, they've fingured out how to climb out of their play pen and they kept on doing just because they know I'll catch them and give them a cuddle... sooooooooo cute!!!

Hammys are so cute!!! We've had a few over the years!!

Unfortunately mr hammy the 3rd was a bit deranged so after he died ( of natural causes) I've vetoed the buying of more furry friends :) bloody thing never got tame and it would HISS at you whenever we tried to feed water clean etc. Demonic hamster :( Mr hammy the 1st was lovely!! He'd sit on my daughters lap while she watched TV and was far too fat too run away :) sort of like me lol

Did I tell you guys that I booked my flights to India the other week?!?!? Well I DID!!!

We fly to Delhi on 31st October (in Halloween fancy dress obviously) and we return from Goa on 18th November... I am sooooooooooo excited!!!

Got no idea what to do in the three weeks inbetween the flights so if anyone has been and has any suggestions they would be greatly appreciated. All I know is that I definately want to go on a sleeper train, spend some time on the beach before we fly back, see some elephants, and the Taj Mahal... ooh and eat shed loads of curry!

We went to South India this year & North India a couple of years ago, it's an amazing place & you'll have a brilliant time. I'm happy to email you my itinerary if you wish, just pm me your email address.;)

Haha Lindsey I said exactly that about education and now here I am about to go back to uni for a year to do my PGCE! Never say never!!! :p

I had a TERRIBLE night last night. Huge argument with my sister which somehow half my family got involved in over something so tiny and petty which she blew up out of all proportion, as usual! Was so tempting to reach for the chocolate and my bottle of vodka but managed to resist... some how!

Congrats for finishing the essay on time;)

Your hammys sound soooo lovely:)

xx

Haha Lindsey I said exactly that about education and now here I am about to go back to uni for a year to do my PGCE! Never say never!!! :p

I had a TERRIBLE night last night. Huge argument with my sister which somehow half my family got involved in over something so tiny and petty which she blew up out of all proportion, as usual! Was so tempting to reach for the chocolate and my bottle of vodka but managed to resist... some how!

Oh dear, that doesn't sound good Caroline, but well done on sticking to plan despite all the emotion! x

Wow Lindsey I can't believe how much weight you've lost, you're such an inspiration.xx

Aww thanks Sazbirl, it's taken a long time and a lot of blips, but I will get there eventually. x

Congrats for finishing the essay on time;)

Your hammys sound soooo lovely:)

xx

Thanks Aline, how is your thesis coming?

My hammys are beautiful, it was definately worth waiting for a home breeder and not buying from a pet shop.

I've had another stressful day at work, I wish my kids would calm down, they all seem intent on causing me stress at the moment by committing nasty offences... PACK IT IN!!!!!

I've not eaten much all day, went for a walk into town to post my essay, did Shred after work... so I've asked the boy to pick up a chinese to celebrate my final essay, wahoo... mmmmmmmmmmmmmm chinese mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!

Has everyone else had a good day? x

Thanks Saz,

Sorry to be a pain but you need to change your signature to get rid of the rosemary conley new start... it's miles down your sig for some reason and it makes your posts really long, lol!!! x

Sorry :) I know it's there but I've tried to take it off my sig before and I can't find it when I'm editing my signature I press down for ages and it never gets to it to delete it, do you know what I might be doing wrong cause I know it makes it long and it does my head in, but can't fathom out how to get to it?

LOL!!! Oh no, what a nightmare!!! Maybe try sending a message to one of the forum peeps to see if they can find it... it's just me being lazy with the scroll button, lol!!! x

Back