Lindsey's I quit sugar diary

Don't let those scales get you down. I know if I've had chinese it takes me several days to level out again. Just keep going!

P.s and stay away from Maccy D's! (mind you, I could murder a 1/4 pounder and cheese...even now, and its 6.30am!!!)

Bumble
x

Booo naughty scales!!! Chinese is notoriously salty tho so there's a chance it's still water retention? I'll cross my fingers for ya!!
Thanks Legomom, let's hope so!
Don't be downheartened about this. It is merely a stumbling block. We all get times like this where everything plateaus. It is just your bodies way of redistributing water where all the fat you have lost has dissapeared. It is something to do with the body preventing itself from going into shock. I know it can't change the way you feel right now, but the science behind it shows why its happening and if you just persevere the weight will start to shift again once the balance is restored.
The weight you have lost Lindsey is truly inspirational. Keep doing what you are doing it is clearly working. Get rid of those negative demons saying that its pointless. Imagine what advice you would be giving to someone else on minimins with this issue.
Lots of love and positive thoughts :flowers:

And if all else fails have a glass of wine this weekend and think **** it for a couple of hours. XX
Thanks Squeezy... I knew I hated science!!!
I will have to keep an eye on this... 51 pages will take me a while... x
lol!!! thanks for stopping by... I do like to chat s**t!!!
Don't let those scales get you down. I know if I've had chinese it takes me several days to level out again. Just keep going!

P.s and stay away from Maccy D's! (mind you, I could murder a 1/4 pounder and cheese...even now, and its 6.30am!!!)

Bumble
x
Thanks Bumble. Glad I'm not the only one who has an unhealthy quarter pounder addiction!!!
Hello Miss dodd..:):) xx
Hello lovely Shanny, how are you? x
Today has been sooooooooooooo bad food wise!!!

Been at Crown Court, which I hate! I feel so nervous... and I've not done anything wrong, don't know how my kids cope!!!

Due to being at Crown and feeling nervous didn't have lunch, so I've just eaten pretty much a days worth of cals in my evening meal, which is NEVER sensible the day before weigh in... I'm going to be full of food on the scales tomorrow, which means FAT!!! NUTS!!!

On a positive note did a little after work shopping and got some t-shirts that fit (looked like a sack of s**t at court due to having a massive t-shirt on) and a purple bubble hem dress that was only a fiver!!! BARGAIN!!! All size 14's... all tight, but will look fine in a few pounds time... If I ever get round to losing bloody weight again!!!

3lbs away from 5 stone... I want another pandora bead for my necklace... sod off 3lbs!!!

How's everyone else doing? Any fun weekend plans? x

I weigh myself about an hour and a half after eating dinner on Fridays when I get to the gym. It's showing a loss for me every week so far (2lbs each week the last couple of weeks) so dunno if it'll make any difference that you ate the night before :)

STS again!!! What a load of old s**t!!! F**K you calorie counting I'm having a Maccy D's breakfast!!!

Last edited:
:( I'm pretty sure I'm joining you on the STS bench this week but I deserve a STS so you must be feeling pretty frustrated :( I'd say don't go to maccies but I can't really give any advice this week as ive been an a hole with the junk myself !!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I did 40 mins zumba then had Maccy D's breakfast... so earnt half of it before I ate it. Now having my absolute fav, cuppa tea with 2 sugars and 2 cadbury fingers... was gonna be 4... but there were only 2 left, lol!!! Maybe it's eating a whole box of cadbury fingers this week that stopped me losing weight!!!

Oh well, going to enjoy myself today. I'm going to Sheffield to meet uni mates for some serious partying. So I'll burn some more cals on the dancefloor... but I will be eating a dirty breakfast in the morning, lol!!! After that it's back to the grindstone, I will lose weight next week even if I have to chop off my arm to do it!!!

Just enjoy your weekend hun. You are coming up to my neck of the woods this weekend, Sheffield is fab for a night out.
We all deserve to say sod it from time to time. Can't wait to hear all about the hangover. :p

Have a great time xx

Oh Lindsey, you'll lose some weight next week, don't worry much about it now.

Well done for going to zumba class;)

x

Oh Lindsey isn't it crap when you stay the same and have been within your cals, I would have had McD's too, it sounds like you need a good blow out and this weekend should do it, plus it might shock your body into losing again when you are good again next week.
Enjoy your weekend.xxx

Have a good night :)

Missy please tell me your still not in Maccy d's..:8855::8855:

im back over here now.. thanx for your post today, u and Lily seemed to talk some sense into me lol..x

Feel like absolute arse!!!

Night out was absolute crap!!! I'm so gutted!!!

Met with uni mates in the afternoon, which was great, sooooooo lovely to catch up with everyone, not seen some of them in 12 months. Chatted so much didn't even notice how quick time was ticking by.

Got all dolled up to go out... then ended up in what can only be described as the cheapest pubs in Sheffield... and the other patrons were mostly very old and pervy and/or on drugs. I get a panicky in establisments that have "kick off" factor, a) because fighting makes me feel sick, b) because I don't want to get hit in the face with a glass and c) because I love my job and don't want to lose it because I get arrested when the establishment is raided by the police for drugs!!! My night ended when someone spilt a whole table of drinks over me and didn't bother to check if I was ok or say sorry... TAXI!!!

As a consequence I drank through the pain (my head hurts) and tried to blend into the corner of the room as much as possible. Whilst in my corner I got to thinking... I am too old for this crap!!! I want to go to nice bars and clubs where men don't think it's acceptable to grab your muff as you walk past. Yes the drinks may be slightly more expensive, but I've spent good money on my going out clothes, they don't often get an outing, I would like to go somewhere they will be appreciated, not somewhere where I could wear my jeans and trainers, have a fight, get my muff touched and snort crack!!!

Rant over... I've also eaten like a complete twunt... back to it tomorrow.

Did everyone else have a good weekend? x

Lol lindsey I've been to a few pubs like that :) there's always bloody doghair on the seats coz the landlord lets some gargantuan beady eyed slobbering beast roam the bar sticking it's nose in your crotch!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oh Lindsey, so sorry last night was crap! Sheffield can be such a lovely place to go out. I live 10 mins down the road and go out in Sheff quite often. (used too, cant be arsed anymore) It has got some dives though hun. :mad: The weather probably didn't help either.
At least you got to have a good catch up with your old Uni mates, times like that are priceless :D
I have also eaten like a twunt today, and feel terrible!:break_diet:

Back