Lindsey's I quit sugar diary

Haha there's always a night that just isn't worth the hangover once in a while. And then I usually say I'm never gonna again and do it the next time too :p

Sorry to hear about your rubbish night, those pubs sound horrible, but at least you got to see your old mates, I live about 20 min drive from Sheffield but never been out round there.xx

I'm from Sheffield. Sorry you had a bad night in our city. What pub were you in? There are lots of nice ones I promise

Lol sorry you had a bad one. I hate it when it's a total waste of a hangover!
Thanks, me too!!! x
Lol lindsey I've been to a few pubs like that :) there's always bloody doghair on the seats coz the landlord lets some gargantuan beady eyed slobbering beast roam the bar sticking it's nose in your crotch!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
At least a dog would have had a bit of cuteness factor... men old enough to be my dad sticking their noses in my crotch... not so cute!!!
Oh Lindsey, so sorry last night was crap! Sheffield can be such a lovely place to go out. I live 10 mins down the road and go out in Sheff quite often. (used too, cant be arsed anymore) It has got some dives though hun. :mad: The weather probably didn't help either.
At least you got to have a good catch up with your old Uni mates, times like that are priceless :D
I have also eaten like a twunt today, and feel terrible!:break_diet:
You didn't eat like a twunt!!! One pudding is not going to kill you... but it might take any cravings away for a while, which will make you more likely to stick at this. x
Ohhh sorry it turned out to be rubbish. I wa the same last night and felt I'll too so went home early!!
Sometimes you just need your bed, lol!!!
Haha there's always a night that just isn't worth the hangover once in a while. And then I usually say I'm never gonna again and do it the next time too :p
I will definately not avoid Sheffield, but I will make sure someone else is in charge of chosing where we go!!! x
Sorry to hear about your rubbish night, those pubs sound horrible, but at least you got to see your old mates, I live about 20 min drive from Sheffield but never been out round there.xx
Always grateful to see my buddies, they do rock! x
I'm from Sheffield. Sorry you had a bad night in our city. What pub were you in? There are lots of nice ones I promise
I know, my mates who had been out before were telling me about all the nice bars they had been to last time. The problem with this night was that we got no say in where we were going... I think the worst place was called the green house or green room, green something... everyone looked like they were on smack and not many of them had washed for a few days... gutted!!!
Feel proper rank today... thinking that I now have a food hangover!!!

Don't want to go to Crown Court, my trousers are too big and I look stupid, but I can't fit into the size down yet... boo!!! I really hope this boy changes his plea today I don't want to sit through 5 days of trial... I've got work to do!!!

Have a good day everyone. x

Hiya Lindsey just skimmed through your diary, you've done so well, keep it up, I'm a newbie to this :D

Hi Lindsey :)

The trousers thing is annoying bit it's temporarym, don't worry;) Soon you'll be wearing the size down!

xx

Keep smiling hun :)
Thanks lady, I always try! x
Hiya Lindsey just skimmed through your diary, you've done so well, keep it up, I'm a newbie to this :D
Welcome and good luck, let us know how you get on. x
Hi Lindsey :)

The trousers thing is annoying bit it's temporarym, don't worry;) Soon you'll be wearing the size down!

xx
I hope you're right Aline, look like a proper bag of rubbish at the moment!!!
Just a quicky as I should really dry my hair and go to work!!!

So 14:04 this morning... So one pound of weekend gain to get rid of... and then I'd better lose some more on top or I am going to have a fit!!! I can't stay in the 14's any longer, I want the chunk gone and I want to be slowly counting down the 13's!!! Are you listening fat cells?!?!? Just do one already!!!

Trial is horrible, the pain this incident has caused is so sad!!! I'm coming home with a headache every night and I'm dreaming about the incident... Blurgh!!!

Hope everyone else is ok? I've managed to catch up with a few posts, but still more to get through if I feel up to it this evening. x

You will start to see those 13's in no time hun. Keep the attitude positive and you will :D away that pesky pound you put on.
I am in a similar situation clothes wise. Some of my trousers a too big, but Im still not skinny enough for the size down!! Just think that although you look like a tramp, isn't it nice that your clothes are too big?? I'd rather be in that situation than be bulging out of them and nowhere nearer to your goal.

Sorry things at work are so stressful. I am in the middle of starting my own business and I go to bed dreaming about costings and business plans!. What is it you do? Sounds very stressful, but very interesting.

Sounds like you need a nice relaxing bath! Or go for a massage or something :)

Hi Lindsey, your job sounds stressful at the mo, bet you can't get some of the cases out of your head that you have to deal with.
On the topic of weight, I'm sure you will get in the 13's soon you skinny git, wish I was 14.4 :).xxx

Hun, your job sounds so stressful, but you'll manage it;)

The fat cells will understand that they aren't welcome and hopefully they'll srink:) Have a nice day Lindsey!

x

I agree with Bostik, you need to chill out with a nice bath, massage and a glass of wine.
Mmmmnnn think a bath and a glass of wine might be on the cards for me tonight now :)

Morning my lovely ... Miss your's and Alps posts these days.. !!

Hope the stress of work hasn't ment 'pizza' ...!! We can eat that together next weekend, so till then be good.. Haha xx

You will start to see those 13's in no time hun. Keep the attitude positive and you will :D away that pesky pound you put on.
I am in a similar situation clothes wise. Some of my trousers a too big, but Im still not skinny enough for the size down!! Just think that although you look like a tramp, isn't it nice that your clothes are too big?? I'd rather be in that situation than be bulging out of them and nowhere nearer to your goal.

Sorry things at work are so stressful. I am in the middle of starting my own business and I go to bed dreaming about costings and business plans!. What is it you do? Sounds very stressful, but very interesting.
I'm a youth offending worker, my role at the moment on this case is to support the young person through his trial. I've been sat in whilst he's been giving his evidence, it's extremely gruesome and disturbing and definately playing on my mind at the moment.

What kind of business are you starting? x
Sounds like you need a nice relaxing bath! Or go for a massage or something :)
I've never ever been for a massage... being touched by strangers is something that freaks me out, lol!!! I love the idea of it though and wish I could convince myself to have a go. Do you regularly get a massage? x
Hi Lindsey, your job sounds stressful at the mo, bet you can't get some of the cases out of your head that you have to deal with.
On the topic of weight, I'm sure you will get in the 13's soon you skinny git, wish I was 14.4 :).xxx
lol!!! Thanks Sazbirl, you'll be where I am in no time... and then you'll probably over take me... everyone else does!!!
Hun, your job sounds so stressful, but you'll manage it;)

The fat cells will understand that they aren't welcome and hopefully they'll srink:) Have a nice day Lindsey!

x
Thanks Aline, I know I'll get there, especially with your guys by my virtual side. x
I agree with Bostik, you need to chill out with a nice bath, massage and a glass of wine.
Mmmmnnn think a bath and a glass of wine might be on the cards for me tonight now :)
Did you get your bath and wine? Was it fabulous, lol! x
Morning my lovely ... Miss your's and Alps posts these days.. !!

Hope the stress of work hasn't ment 'pizza' ...!! We can eat that together next weekend, so till then be good.. Haha xx
Hello my lovely shanny... Stress has not meant eating, in fact the evidence in this case is so gross I often feel like I want to throw up... although I did have a crunchy today... and a mint kitkat... so a little bit over... whoops, lol!!! Trying to save myself for your visit!!!

I'll be back and commenting once this trial is over and I get all the details out of my head. Is Alp still on holiday? How are you getting on lovely lady? x
Sorry guys really can't focus on being a good minimin at the moment. It's taking all my energy to support my trial case, it's taking a lot out of me, I have to listen to horrible things in court but remember it is only one action and one aspect of the young person so I can relate to them and make sure they are ok before they go back to prison. I'm dreaming about the horror and the gore and worrying about how the young person is coping and if the stress could increase the risk of harm to themself or others... my brain hurts!!!

I had been doing well diet wise until today... chocolate got me today so nearly 200 cals over my 1350 limit... nuts!!!

Once I get my headspace back I will be back to offer support and try to be a good minimin again... until then there is a further risk of chocolate eating and sleepless nights... can't wait for a verdict on this thing!!!

Hope everyone is doing ok without me... I'm sure my sarcastic comments are missed, lol!!! x

I'm a youth offending worker, my role at the moment on this case is to support the young person through his trial. I've been sat in whilst he's been giving his evidence, it's extremely gruesome and disturbing and definately playing on my mind at the moment.

What kind of business are you starting? x

Sounds fascinating, but really stressful. You got to be a special sort of person to give the right amount of empathy and strength. Not sure if I could do it.

I am opening a tea room. Probably not the best sort of business to have when your trying to loose weight, but thats me! :D At the moment though it is all about facts and figures and impressing the bank manager. I am begining to forget the childhood dream of making cakes and serving tea in proper cups.

You just concerntrate on your case hun and come back to us when things are less stressful. Well done for sticking with the diet, I know when things are stressy with me I just want to dive into the chocolate!

xxx

I've never ever been for a massage... being touched by strangers is something that freaks me out, lol!!! I love the idea of it though and wish I could convince myself to have a go. Do you regularly get a massage? x
Haha, I am exactly the same! Like the thought, but being touched by strangers? Nu-uh! Especially as I am so ticklish! They'd probably think I was a nutter haha. But like my mates who go absolutely love it and go regularly as well. So must be doing something good!

Oh and don't worry, the chocolate got me too today. I think we both deserved it though :p

Sounds fascinating, but really stressful. You got to be a special sort of person to give the right amount of empathy and strength. Not sure if I could do it.

I am opening a tea room. Probably not the best sort of business to have when your trying to loose weight, but thats me! :D At the moment though it is all about facts and figures and impressing the bank manager. I am begining to forget the childhood dream of making cakes and serving tea in proper cups.

You just concerntrate on your case hun and come back to us when things are less stressful. Well done for sticking with the diet, I know when things are stressy with me I just want to dive into the chocolate!

xxx

I love love love love tearooms! I'm going to come and visit it this summer FOR SURE :D Any excuse for a long drive and a scone at the other end :D

Back