Lindsey's I quit sugar diary

Soooooooooooooo... had my head up my own arse the last two days writing this report... I'm a bit out of practice so it took me a little while longer to get in the report writing flow. The kid is in court today so hopefully my report is good enough to get him a good outcome.

The scales are finally down this morning... Looking back I seem to have a pattern of losing 3-6 pounds over 7 days then I have 7-10 days of staying the same... Most strange... but at least it's coming off eventually, wahoo!!!

I had a dream last night that I drank full fat coke... It was such a lovely dream... Think I might be missing sugar this week... It's probably the report, used to always write them surrounded by junk food, lol!!!

Got a prison visit today, really don't want to eat out, so going to make a chicken salad to eat in the car park when I get there. All the prisons close to Oxford have been closed recently. It's so horrible having the kids so far away, bad for their family attachments, and more importantly bad for me!!!!!! I HATE DRIVING ALL DAY!!!

How's everyone else doing? xxx

I'm experimenting with quitting sugar and low carb, also following new calorie stuff around BMR and TDEE, so loss has slowed down, but I'm eating more so less crabby... unless I'm craving sugar, lol!!! xxx

Journey home from prison visit was rubbish... surprisingly m25 was fine, it was the traffic in Oxford that sucked monkey balls!!! So gym will have to happen tomorrow, I have some flexi, so should be able to go late afternoon. xxx

I never put sugar in anything really and tend to go for sugar free things where possible, once you're used to it it's not so bad. What are you planning to do about the gym membership?

It's not that I added sugar to anything, it's the scary amount of sugar added to "diet" and "low fat" food, I had no idea how bad it was until I started looking. The Tesco light choices tikka masala sauce has 9 teaspoons of sugar in it... a) who adds that to a curry?!?! and b) how can they get away with calling it a "light choice"?!?! It makes me so mad!!!!

I've got until 5th Oct (end of my cheap trial) to decide about the gym, I'll keep going till then and see how I feel.

It really is scary. No wonder we're all fat and stressed these days.

Have you got another busy day today?

It really is scary. No wonder we're all fat and stressed these days.

Have you got another busy day today?

Nope chilled day today. I've already put in a fair amount of hours this week, so can leave at 1pm today. I'm going to go home have some lunch, then once it's digested go to the gym... Got a horrible day tomorrow, kid being sentenced for something really serious, gonna be a stressful day for all! xxx

It certainly is ridiculous how they can put so much sugar in food. Especially when it is diet food....very confusing!

Sounds like your doing good, losses may be slower, but certainly in the right direction :)

Sorry not been around had a lot of court action and report writing... Been sticking to plan but scales not moving, also been attending gym twice a week, so not sure if that has something to do with it... feeling confused... oh well, as long as I keep sticking with it I'm not going to get fatter, lol!!!

How's everyone else doing? xxx

Now now squeezy, you know me and how lazy I am... it's hard enough getting on the scales let alone measuring myself, lol!!!

I'm not worried, it will happen, I just need to keep going. Are you ok? Did you survive the step-monster? xxx

Definitely measure yourself!!

Re: Lindsey's back!!! cc'ing and quitting sugar diary

But I'm soooooooo lazy!!!

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Finally another pound down today!!! Wahoo!!! Also been to the gym, yay me!!!

Do people have weekend plans? I have a new phone, so much play time for me!!! Xxx

Yay, another pound down. Well done me love. Bet you're many more inches down. Lazy bum!! ;)

Tee hee... big fat lazy bum :D

Mmmmmmm yummy dinner... salmon, asparagus and brocolli cheese... mmmmmmm

Its meant to be nice tomorrow, might test out my new phone and its musical capabilities by going for a little baby jog... ooooooooh I feel a play list coming on!!! Xxx

Another yummy dinner, chicken wrapped in parma ham with Mediterranean roast veg.

Didn't run, still hurt from gym yesterday. Will do gym tomorrow, providing my day is ok. My bail colleague is on leave so I'm on duty all week. This usually means that **** will hit the fan, always happens when there's only one of us covering the whole of the county!

Hope you've all had a good weekend. Xxx

Another pound down, whoop whoop!!!

Back