Lindsey's I quit sugar diary

Thank you, feels good to be back after a few months of gaining and losing the same half stone... such a div!!!

YAY! Well done you! Keep it going - you'll be undertaking me in no time :)

Another lb down, 58 lbs gone total.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Another lb down, 59lbs total loss. Xxx

60lbs gone in total!

It's official, the diet is over!!! Just as I think I've figured out the secret to long term success something f**ks it up!!!

Gallbladder is the likely culprit and now I have to go on a low fat diet... I hate carbs, they are not my friend!!!

Beyond gutted!!!

That's rubbish news. Just when it was going so well too.

I suppose there's no chance of keeping it going with low fat thrown in too?

Hope it's not too painful xx

lindseydodd408 said:
It's official, the diet is over!!! Just as I think I've figured out the secret to long term success something f**ks it up!!!

Gallbladder is the likely culprit and now I have to go on a low fat diet... I hate carbs, they are not my friend!!!

Beyond gutted!!!

Get it whipped out - one of the best things I ever did for my general health, lol. Seriously though, I hope you're ok - is removal an option? :) xx

Get it whipped out - one of the best things I ever did for my general health, lol. Seriously though, I hope you're ok - is removal an option? :) xx

I'm right at the beginning of diagnosis. Had blood taken this week and dr has requested scans from the hospital. I'm assuming gallbladder because of my symptoms, but it might not be. Since the attack everytime I eat a high fat meal, my stomach rejects it, but at least I've not been in pain again.

Another 2lbs down 62lbs all together. Xxx

Last edited:
lindseydodd408 said:
I'm right at the beginning of diagnosis. Had blood taken this week and dr has requested scans from the hospital. I'm assuming gallbladder because of my symptoms, but it might not be. Since the attack everytime I eat a high fat meal, my stomach rejects it, but at least I've not been in pain again.

Another 2lbs down 62lbs all together. Xxx

I hope you get it sorted out soon, hon. I don't think I realised how ill mine was making me feel because, touch wood, I really have felt so much better since I had it out in October. Good luck. :) xx

I hope you get it sorted out soon, hon. I don't think I realised how ill mine was making me feel because, touch wood, I really have felt so much better since I had it out in October. Good luck. :) xx

Thanks lady. Xxx

F**king hate low fat diets, ate my dinner an hour ago and now I'm bloody hungry again!!! This is what induces binges, stupid gall bladder!!! I don't want to stop losing weight, it's not fair!!!

***tantrum tantrum stomp stomp***

You can easily make low fat dinners that are filling though, it's not fat that will fill you up.

You can easily make low fat dinners that are filling though, it's not fat that will fill you up.

I don't think my body knows how to use carbs, I can feel my liver turning them instantly into fat stores, doesn't matter how complex and unrefined they are, my body sucks!!!

For me fat works.

I'm just gonna miss that full feeling, it has stopped any binges in the last 6 months... now I'm hungry again it's going to have to be back to old fashioned will power... which I suck at!!!

How are you getting on? Xxx

Still not loving it if I'm honest squeezy.

Blood test showed high plasma, nurse said this could indicate gallstones or infection, so just gotta wait for scans. I'll try re-introducing the fat slowly so I can get back on plan.

How's you? X

Im ok thanks lovely.

My fingers are crossed it's an infection, that way you should be able to clear it up in time without an operation.

Any idea how long you'll have to wait to find out?

Any idea how long you'll have to wait to find out?

No idea, guess it depends on waiting lists in my area. It's not an emergency so I'm probably pretty low on the pecking order. Never been referred to hospital for tests before so not really sure how it works. Hopefully not too long though! Never been ill and not known what it was or why it happened, not a nice experience, especially for a control freak like me, lol!!! Xxx

Back