Lindsey's I quit sugar diary

Just making egg fried rice with a little brown rice and loads of veg and prawns.

Off on holiday sunday with a bunch of skinny mini's... not looking forward to the confidence hit, but it will be nice to catch up on some reading!

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Found you :) Hmm ok so i dont have time to read ur whole diary its huge lol but uve quit sugar!? All of it? thats amazing! whatss ur losses since doing it?
wish i had that willpower! xx

Sent from my Slider SL101 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Slow and steady, I usually lose between 4 and 6lbs a month. It's not all about the losses, I've never felt this good, it's the best thing I've ever done. Xxx

4lb-6lb a month iis great, usually i am only lucky enough to lose 2lb per month lol my body is a horribe stubborn thing!!
Yeah deffo i can imagine! do u have more energy now etc?so have u cut out all chocolate and cakes and stuff? sorry these probably sound like really stupid questions lol xx

I've cut out everything that has sugar as an ingredient and everything that's high in natural sugar. So no fruit, only lactose free dairy and no processed food.

I also don't eat refined/starch carbohydrate, it behaves the same as sugar, so no potato, no oats, no white flour, no white rice/pasta.

I sleep great, I have steady energy levels, no headaches, didn't catch any winter colds, less spots. I've not had a food binge since I started, food no longer controls me, it's incredible!

I make my own chocolate from sweetener, coconut oil, peanut butter and cacao powder... it's yummy!!! Xxx

Blimey bet that was hard work at first, takes some willpower, well done you!!
So when u go out, what do you have like in a restaraunt? xx

I was like a crack addict for a week or two, could have chopped up a mars bar with a credit card and snorted it!!!

When I go out I stick to meat and veg or salad no sauce or dressing. So pub round the corner I have their belly pork with a huge pile of buttered veg. Pub near work I have chicken covered in bacon and cheese with salad. Pub near my mum I have mixed grill no sausage or sides, with salad. Most restaurants are really accommodating, if they look arsey I tell them I'm diabetic ;-)

Off to Spain for a week, see you losers later!!! Xxx

Oh I'm also overweight... no longer obese!!! Yay me!!

You have done do well did you use one book or different ones? Any recommendations?
x
Sent from my GT-I9305 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I ate everything!!!!!! A completely sugar fuelled week of filthy eating and drinking, loved every minute of it!!!!!!!!

Back on plan today, started with a fasting day. Not going to weigh until next week, no point ruining the fun!!!

How's everyone else doing? Xxx

sounds great. main thing is that you had a good time.

will your body struggle from detoxing or will it be easier this time?

Sent from my GT-I9305 using MiniMins.com mobile app

It gets easier each time I do it. I think my body has learnt that sugar is a treat and not the normal state of play. So it doesn't object as much when I go back to sugar free. Xxx

Got on the scales... 4lb holiday gain still clinging on... damn it... god knows how much I weighed when we landed, very glad I didnt get on the scales, I would have had a heart attack!!!

I am sure they will soon come off now you are back on plan x

I have been following your advice, i haven't completely gone clean but am eating vegetables as the majority of my meals and am trying not to snack too much and am avoiding more heavily sugared items and have already got back down to my best weight so fingers crossed i get past this point this time he he, thank you for your advice, really appreciate it x x

That's great news, glad I could help. Xxx

Holiday gain is gone, back to weight loss... whoop whoop!!!

Back