Lingerie suggestions welcome

Alan pmsl please tell your dear wife I appreciated your input and I'll bear you in mind when I order some fantasy outfits;)

:D She is a Nurse and im a Policeman, so we`ve been there done that, i`ve got my own handcuffs, she likes black and lacey, pvc and rubber dont do alot for either of us, ribbons are nice, like unwrapping a xmas pressie :D

so when you're a skinny mini it'll be of no use to you but then you'll be able to shop anywhere;)
not so Zoe, after going from 40 E i am now 34 FF & can really only get from Bravissimo as "regular" shops like M&S don't do FF's :(
good luck for your venture, even though i will be "too small" for your products :sigh:
xx:)

:D She is a Nurse and im a Policeman, so we`ve been there done that, i`ve got my own handcuffs, she likes black and lacey, pvc and rubber dont do alot for either of us, ribbons are nice, like unwrapping a xmas pressie :D

Cough cough someone mention handcuffs? lol

Black and lacey excellent choice....I like the ribbons one....I totally agree that some of the sexiest ever underwear is very feminine, pretty pastals with bows etc

OMG a man with taste...sorry but thats rare;)

not so Zoe, after going from 40 E i am now 34 FF & can really only get from Bravissimo as "regular" shops like M&S don't do FF's :(
good luck for your venture, even though i will be "too small" for your products :sigh:

Cheryl have you looked at Jordan's range for asda...its quite small backed n large cups.

I did consider stocking bravissimo but they only went up to a 38 back and very strict about how much you sell their product for.....not allowing reductions even after the season is over:mad:

OMG a man with taste...sorry but thats rare;)

:D Why thank you Ma`am, we have just celebrated our 17th wedding anniversary, keeping it alive by spicing things up, the rabbit worked a treat :D

OOOER cool yourself down now........lol :eek::eek:

Zoe i know weve had this chat but bigger back sizes are a must hun xxxx

:D Why thank you Ma`am, we have just celebrated our 17th wedding anniversary, keeping it alive by spicing things up, the rabbit worked a treat :D

OMG:eek: she'll kill you for mentioning the rabbit ha ha but well done I have to say IMO men are terrified of it...goodness knows why:p

Congratulations on 17 years btw don't think I've ever made 17 months ha ha

I deffo agree kitty love;)

Sonya calm yourself:D

I have to say I did consider having an over 18 page where there would be a variety of things to spice up love lives however I had to think of the reputation I want for BigSuspender so decided against but who knows I may just set up a site for that when this one and Henry's attik are established.

I'm the kind of person that is never content n even if I made a mint on these would always be looking out for my next challenge...internet retail watch out here I come:rolleyes:

:eek: :eek: OMG have you got as single brother.....lol.

:D No just 3 sisters, they broke the mould when they made me, He he, Mind you growing up with three girls probably made me more aware of how women work :confused: sometimes they are still an enigma :D

:D No just 3 sisters, they broke the mould when they made me, He he, Mind you growing up with three girls probably made me more aware of how women work :confused: sometimes they are still an enigma :D
you know most men are an enigma to us girlies too Allan !!

Shame.......lol.
Your missus is a lucky lady to have such a considerate man.....after 17 yrs too and still going strong.
Well done to you both.

Hope you had a great anniversary !

you know most men are an enigma to us girlies too Allan !!

:D Not that much of an enigma, we are simple creatures that like Beer, sex, football, sex, cars, sex and controlling the TV remote, and last of all sex, so there you have it, told you we are simple :D

:D Not that much of an enigma, we are simple creatures that like Beer, sex, football, sex, cars, sex and controlling the TV remote, and last of all sex, so there you have it, told you we are simple :D
yeah i agree, my hubby get all the above - bar the sex & sex & sex :eek:

hiya ZOE
well i can only tell you what I like to wear, i like to wear the knickers like little boxer shorts, and matching bras
nice bright colours, i love spotty ones or stripey ones
also french knicks in silky materials again with matching bras
dont really like thongs much
the only thing i can think of that i ever had a problem with was hold ups and tights that were not long enough in the leg so look like pop socks on me,
hubby likes lacey things like black teddys and camisoles
ooohh er im blushing now, off I run
hope it helps
nat xx

yeah i agree, my hubby get all the above - bar the sex & sex & sex :eek:

:D Ooer, Nookie makes the world go round and keeps a smile on your face, like i said we are very simple creatures with one thing on our minds, well most of the time anyway, and dont tell me you women dont look at whats on the menu, my o/h likes Patrick swayze, ans steven segal :eek:

Cheryl and Allan you are in the wrong thread....lol this is not the sex lives thread....rofl

:D Oops im posting on that one as well, i dont mind chatting about, sexy undies with anyone, my o/h thinks it`s hilarious me chatting to you lot about underware, ive told her im waiting for the photos in the stockings and suspenders :D she just called me a tart:D

Back