Linwood barclay

traceya89

last but not least is another one of my favourite authors. one of his books was in the richard/judy book club ? last year or the year before.

I just wish i had more time to read. |I spend far too much time on the computer so tend to just read when i am relaxing in the sun on holiday.

i enjoy his books,quite easy to read.. ive had too close to home on my TBR pile for months :)

I loved 'No Time For Goodbye' and 'Too Close To Home' - thought they were both brilliant. I've just read his latest book though ('Fear The Worst') and I wasn't very impressed :( I made myself finish it because I hate not finishing books, but I thought it was quite predictable and the ending was a bit of a let-down. It's a shame because his first two books were great. Hopefully his next one will be as good as his earlier books.

I read his "No Time for Goodbye" recently and have now bought "Too Close to Home" and am hoping that it's as gripping. Don't normally go for that kind of thing but a girl at work suggested him and I'm hooked!

I have read 'No Time for Goodbye' 'Too Close to Home' and 'Fear the Worst' and loved them all. I then read Clouded Vision (a short story) and felt it was a real let down. I now want to read 'Never Look Away' has anyone read that one? x

Back