Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Linzi's Diary :)

Discussion in 'Weight Loss Diaries' started by linzi08, 27 August 2009 Social URL.

1. linzi08

linzi08 Member

Start Weight:
    19st9lb
    Current Weight:
    17st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12lb(9.45%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Right i know ive needed to lose weight for ages. i did lose a bit last year but then it kinda all came back.

This time round started after me seeing a horrible picture of me.

so on the 14th of july 09 i joined my local slimming world club, i was really nervous to start off with, i wasnt really comfortable with strangers knowing how much i weighed but the woman who weighed me seemed nice enough.

then i stayed for the meeting and my consultant seemed really happy and encouraging. The meeting was great i had a laugh... plus the eating plans seemed so easy

when i went back the week id lost 7 1/2lb which was a big shock to me i thought id been eating way too much.

week after i lost another 3 1/2 and got the slimmer of the week award and i won it again the next week after losing another 4 1/2

then came my biggest challenge so far! i went away for 2 weeks but i came back this week and had lost 5! i was so scared to step on the scales in fact i wasnt even gonna go to the meeting so you can imagine my suprise when i was told how much id lost!

well im back on it this week properly back on my extra easy plan which i absolutly love! my next challenge comes next week when i move back to uni. but im confident i will keep to this one

thanks for reading if you have!
    will keep this updated
    xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. linzi08

linzi08 Member

Start Weight:
    19st9lb
    Current Weight:
    17st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12lb(9.45%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    today im making ice cream! :)
    totally free on slimming world.. saw it on the website yesterday so i thought id try it. im making a strawberry and mango one.

recipe-
    2 muller light yoghurts
    500g of fat free fromage frais
    artificial sweetener to taste
    then add chopped up fruit if you want.

stick it in a container and put in the freezer and stir every half hour

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.