Linzi's Diary :)

linzi08

Right i know ive needed to lose weight for ages. i did lose a bit last year but then it kinda all came back.

This time round started after me seeing a horrible picture of me.

so on the 14th of july 09 i joined my local slimming world club, i was really nervous to start off with, i wasnt really comfortable with strangers knowing how much i weighed but the woman who weighed me seemed nice enough.

then i stayed for the meeting and my consultant seemed really happy and encouraging. The meeting was great i had a laugh... plus the eating plans seemed so easy

when i went back the week id lost 7 1/2lb which was a big shock to me i thought id been eating way too much.

week after i lost another 3 1/2 and got the slimmer of the week award and i won it again the next week after losing another 4 1/2

then came my biggest challenge so far! i went away for 2 weeks but i came back this week and had lost 5! i was so scared to step on the scales in fact i wasnt even gonna go to the meeting so you can imagine my suprise when i was told how much id lost!

well im back on it this week properly back on my extra easy plan which i absolutly love! my next challenge comes next week when i move back to uni. but im confident i will keep to this one

thanks for reading if you have!
will keep this updated
xxx

today im making ice cream! :)
totally free on slimming world.. saw it on the website yesterday so i thought id try it. im making a strawberry and mango one.

recipe-
2 muller light yoghurts
500g of fat free fromage frais
artificial sweetener to taste
then add chopped up fruit if you want.

stick it in a container and put in the freezer and stir every half hour

Back